Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request I need a signature!

DJShy

I really need help! 

I have no idea how to make a signature!

I ether need someone to show/tell me how, or I need someone who can do it for me. I prefer the latter since I use someone else's computer and I can't download stuff.

What would you like the signature of?

I could maybe do it if you gave me at least a little detail on what you want. I'm not all that good at graphics, but I'm at least passable you could say. :P

(I made the banner in my signature, one of my better works)

What would you like the signature of?

I could maybe do it if you gave me at least a little detail on what you want. I'm not all that good at graphics, but I'm at least passable you could say. tongue.png

(I made the banner in my signature, one of my better works)

Basically I just my banner to be like my picture.

As for detail, I would like Fluttershy to be on far right, the background to be 'Hot Pink' (I'm pretty sure that's a name for a shade of pink) with the letters of my username to be yellow like Fluttershy's fur and the font to be like 'MLP' in 'MLP Forums'.

If you want it to be animated, next part is your choice. Pink vinyl records floating down in the background (behind the username) in a checkerboard fashion.

If you can and will do this, Thank you SO much!

Basically I just my banner to be like my picture.

As for detail, I would like Fluttershy to be on far right, the background to be 'Hot Pink' (I'm pretty sure that's a name for a shade of pink) with the letters of my username to be yellow like Fluttershy's fur and the font to be like 'MLP' in 'MLP Forums'.

If you want it to be animated, next part is your choice. Pink vinyl records floating down in the background (behind the username) in a checkerboard fashion.

If you can and will do this, Thank you SO much!

Alright I've got something going but the hot pink clashes with Fluttershy's mane. Is that okay with you or do you want me to make it match?

I tried to make one for you. Im not sure if its what you asked for but iim more than happy to change anything you dont like. This is my first time making a signature for someone

TfO3nXG.jpg

(edited)

Update:

I went ahead and made 2x2 = 4 versions. Hot pink with/without a border, and a different color with/without a border. Hope you like and stuff~

EDIT: made border on the pink one less crappy.

post-15615-0-36699900-1372798354.png

post-15615-0-31300700-1372798651.png

post-15615-0-00896400-1372798358.png

post-15615-0-03708700-1372798361.png

Edited by Sky Chaser

Update:

I went ahead and made 2x2 = 4 versions. Hot pink with/without a border, and a different color with/without a border. Hope you like and stuff~

EDIT: made border on the pink one less crappy.

I liked the 3rd option best, except for one thing. With the whiteness left in it, it is hard to see the name. If it isn't too much to ask, I'd like to see the lettering in ether 'Dark pink' or 'Scarlet'.

I tried to make one for you. Im not sure if its what you asked for but iim more than happy to change anything you dont like. This is my first time making a signature for someone

img-1614859-1-TfO3nXG.jpg

I like it, but you'll have to wait to see if I choose your. I would like to see what Sky Chaser can to.

I liked the 3rd option best, except for one thing. With the whiteness left in it, it is hard to see the name. If it isn't too much to ask, I'd like to see the lettering in ether 'Dark pink' or 'Scarlet'.

I like it, but you'll have to wait to see if I choose your. I would like to see what Sky Chaser can to.

Is this what you mean? I was going to change the yellow strip in the background, but then I realized it looked pretty cool as-is. If you want it changed, let me know.

post-15615-0-42337000-1372816304.png

Is this what you mean? I was going to change the yellow strip in the background, but then I realized it looked pretty cool as-is. If you want it changed, let me know.

attachicon.gifDJSHY3blue_pink_lettered.png

This is great! Thank you so much for doing this! It may not be like I imagined it, but it is still is wonderful. Maybe even better than my original design.

img-1614859-1-TfO3nXG.jpg

Your banner is also wonderful! It is simple, yet creative. Plus, I like the vinyl records in the background.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, I now have to pick which banner I like best. I am very bad with decisions and I usually second-guess myself, so worse case scenario is I will use your banner later.

So, for now I choose the banner made by Dashie-.