Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Romance on the blaze of glory rp ooc

RAGESTAR

Well, I'll help out with that by just rolling who's needed, I think it's a fairly even split anyway.

I'm fine with switching to my male OC if needed, seeing as the F:M ratio is higher than 1. Unless, of course, you plan on doing that instead. Whatever's good.

I'm fine with switching to my male OC if needed, seeing as the F:M ratio is higher than 1. Unless, of course, you plan on doing that instead. Whatever's good.

That's fine, I don't think it'll hurt anything, even if somthing does go amiss, I'll just come up with a plan B...hopefully

(edited)

That's fine, I don't think it'll hurt anything, even if somthing does go amiss, I'll just come up with a plan B...hopefully

Radical. I haven't used him for a roleplay in a long time, so it'll be nice.

WHIRL WAKE MODE ACTIVATED.

So, we gonna start soon? I'm pretty sure we've got ten roleplayers and an even gender ratio.

Edited by Jverne

(edited)

Hey there, do we have a current list of whose signed up? Sorry if I've missed it. It's been a long hard day of.... OMG!!! Work! In the real world of all things. So, anyways, would love to see a list

I also draw OC's if anypony is interested but I have a different style to Cinderscribe who also has an awesome style but thought I'd put it out there. Both Cinder and I have a tendency to draw scenes from the RP so your OC may get drawn in one of those if everypony is ok with that.

For examples of my art style you can visit my deviant art site below, or any of my character profiles linked in my signature.

Edited by Mikestar

(edited)

Pencil vs mouse, this.... IS DUELLING ARTISTS!

Back on topic, yeah, a list of characters with links would be appreciated, at least to see the M / F ratio.

Lol... I use the mouse too dude! and I now have a tablet. LOL but anyways, we will continue to duel as it's in our natures and we both like a challenge!

Brohoof's Cinderscribe.

*trots off singing "A true true friend" to himself.*

Just as a hoof note and warning... I have a tendency to burst into random song from time to time, but that may not happen with Appy as she's a bit uncertain of herself.

@, Take ten paces and DRAW! 

Edited by Mikestar

(edited)

@@Mikestar@@@@@synangel@@@Ampharos,

Since OP didn't update the list yet, here is one I just put together. We need one more female OC to get it working, so if anyone is ok with controlling two OC's, that would be great.

Males:
Crimson (ragestar)
Swordpoint (Justin ZW)
Whirl Wake (Jverne)
Sole (drocsid-soahc)
Thinkin' Inks (Ampharos)

Females:
Dear Appy (Mikestar)
Stone Heart (synangel)
Emerald (Cinderscribe)

Star Gazer (Minath-chan) 

Edited by Jverne

@@Mikestar@@@@@synangel@@@Ampharos,

Since OP didn't update the list yet, here is one I just put together. We need one more female OC to get it working, so if anyone is ok with controlling two OC's, that would be great.

Males:

Crimson (ragestar)

Swordpoint (Justin ZW)

Whirl Wake (Jverne)

Sole (drocsid-soahc)

Thinkin' Inks (Ampharos)

Females:

Dear Appy (Mikestar)

Stone Heart (synangel)

Emerald (Cinderscribe)

Star Gazer (Minath-chan)

I've decided to start the rp now, there may be an uneven number of oc m&f but me and swordpoint decided to even out the ratio by having swordpoint go with rainbow dash, so here's the link to the rp, enjoy!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/66324-romance-on-the-blaze-of-glory-rp/#entry1641854

I'm thinking of changing to my new OC Blaze Finder. It wouldn't change much since him and Inks have basically the same personality. Just tell me if your ok with that.

I'm thinking of changing to my new OC Blaze Finder. It wouldn't change much since him and Inks have basically the same personality. Just tell me if your ok with that.

Hmm...well, I guess you could, but I hope your right about it not effecting anything, because we just sail sail...

(edited)

Hey all, I'm going to have to back out of this RP sorry. thought it only fair to tell you all. You can feel free to replace Appy with somepony else.

have fun all.

Mikestar.

ps. Thanks ragestar for including me.

Edited by Mikestar

(edited)

Hey all, I'm going to have to back out of this RP sorry. thought it only fair to tell you all. You can feel free to replace Appy with somepony else.

have fun all.

Mikestar.

ps. Thanks ragestar for including me.

I'm sorry to hear that, but that's fine I guess, you have your reasons, thanks for choosing my rp dude, see you around /) Edited by ragestar
  • Brohoof 1

So, uh... Do I need to defibrillate this RP? I can get the paddles...

But seriously, what's going on? Everyone just... stopped posting.

• 2 weeks later...

Synangel has been actively participating in Bloodbath on the Red X... she may have just forgotten about this.

In fact, , why not send a mass PM to the partcipants asking who's still interested? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey all,

Sorry I could't have stuck with this role play, I got too busy with other things and knew I couldn't do it all! I haven't kept up with it, but forgot to unfollow this OOC thread so it got my attention.

I have some suggestions and you can tell me to buck off if you like but just trying to help things.

When somepony ignores your OC or, you are waiting for a while for response and don't get one here re some things you can do

1. PM the person you are waiting for a response from and ask them if they still plan to be active in the RP. If you don't get a reply with in a few days, consider the answer no and move on.

2. Move on by saying something like "soandso seemed to be in their own thoughts so myoc'sname wandered off to see if anypony else wanted to talk.

or.. "When myoc'name didn't get an immediate reply she sighed and said "I'll leave you with those thoughts. Get back to me when you can, I really need to talk to xyz a moment, but I will be interested in your reply whenever you are ready to talk.."

3. If you feel ignored... avoid writing 'myoc'sname' felt ignored. Instead, have your OC approach others who are already active and engaged in coversation.

"Excuse me someoneelesoc but do you mind if I comment on that statement you just made." Most players don't mean to ignore you, they just may not know how to interact with what you've written so approaching them can break this ice wall down. If your OC is a Griffon, other people's pony OC's might be afraid of it, of have other RP reasons they don't interact with it so you MAY need to reassure them or gain their trust somehow.

Sorry for putting my two bits worth in, I know Appy had to leave the RP but I sure hate to see a RP struggling so hope you don't mind my unsolicited advice You're rp idea was a good one.. stick with it.

Mikestar.

Edited by Mikestar
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you all for your concern for the rp, I know many of you still want to continue this rp, so will star messaging synangel to reply to minath right away, until then, try not to get too bored.

(edited)

I posted something just for the sake of posting/causing a bit of drama. It's bit of a sudden change in Whirl's behavior, but it'll get some sort of conversation going.

By the way, I'm still in this roleplay. Please don't kick me out or anything because I didn't participate in this conversation that was happening while I was out watching Wolverine.

Edited by Jverne