Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone in School?

Scootadress

• 1 year later...

Nope not in school anymore nor currently working, but I am receiving SS though. I'd love to go to Liberty University, but they got strict guidelines that they won't accept LGBTQ+ students. But Lynchburg University doesn't discriminate anyone based on anything, so I might go there instead. I still haven't decided yet if I want to go to college or not. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in college, going for an IT-related associate's. This semester I'm taking two IT classes and a sociology class. I will come out to that sociology class about being, well, who I am, when the time is right. And that time is approaching after Spring Break! :mlp_ooh: If they don't like it, hey we were supposed to talk about controversial stuff in here, and being offended by it is their problem not mine. :P

Edited by Miss Kitty Cathy

I am technically although I've graduated university I'm doing carpentry at my old high school again. Sure is nice I must say, although I'm going for a masters degree this year and while that is fun I feel like high school girls are often generally more relatable while in university they're often not really my type. I am referring to 18+ of course. Still I miss university too as there are certain benefits of having less classes but same time everyone always seems to be so old in university like people have forgotten how to party. I'm not really the type to not want to party, cute girls and partying while working out is how high school was for me back then yet I know better now what I want in life so there is that.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94