Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open 'Neath the Chestnut Tree (Mature)

HigurSan

@@Mint Drop,

Jinx galloped off in the opposite direction that Fallen had taken. She soon found a water tower, along with the pipes that were fed from it. Smiling with malicious pleasure, she headed back to the meeting point to wait for Fallen, hoping that her friend had also found a good means to start that flood.

• 2 weeks later...

((Sorry for the seriously late reply, I really didn't know if this RP was still going - I actually don't know right now, but I thought I'd post just in case.))

@@Mint Drop

Blossom sighed with utter relief. "Thank you so much! Are...are the police com-AAAAAAH!" She interrupted herself with a pained shriek when Mint Drop tried to grab her newly-burnt hoof. She pulled it out of the Mare' s grasp, but not before some incredible pain.  She fell over, realizing that she was really not in any shape to try and stand or walk. "I...burn...OW..." 

@

((it's fine, and for the record, Sweet Symphony's talking to you, not Mint Drop. Anyway, this is basically dead, but I'm never one to post just OOC on a RP thread.))

Symphony recoiled as the mare screamed and whipped her burnt hoof away, hanging her head in apology.

"Yes, they're coming. I think there are doctors coming too but they're not very fast..."

I need to get her away from the fire.

"Is there any way I can help you get out of here?"