Confession Time!

Fizz.

Oh I can already tell I'm gonna be in this thread a lot.

I am a big bag of feelings that really likes to spill all over the place. If you talk to me for longer than 5 minutes odds are you'll get an earful about my life and emotions.

I have a really bad habit of finding myself in the middle of sociopolitical debates even though I'm not exactly the argumentative type. In other words I hate people who are stupid and mean.

I spend half my time playing video games as means of escape, it has led to me nearly failing my sophomore, junior, and senior years and it currently means I'm having trouble finding a job.

Oh, I also tend to cry a lot over pretty much everything.

There are few:

- easiest way to get me killed would be leaving me in a room full of tools. I am very clumsy person XD 

- I get strongly attached to people who are my friends especially after I meet them irl. I will go as far and say *too attached*. It is my serious issue and fighting it is hardest task I have. 

- irl few people know of who I really am. My clothes perfectly hide it, especially the fact I am a brony. What is ironic? I actually enjoy the way I dress, I never did it to hide my true personality. :v

And of course...

- I am a wizard. 

• Brohoof 1

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

I never tell anyone irl that I have social anxiety.

I have to fake my personality sometimes so people will like me.

Whenever I talk to myself alone I answer myself back like there are two of me. A shy side and a confident side, almost like an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other

Too often I find myself imagining relationships with nice people/random people on the street. (We would've been great together, bearded checkout guy!)

I have a small (mostly sexual) crushes on most of my male friends.

I 'accidentally' touched a male teacher's butt once and told them it was someone else. They avoided that person like the plague for the rest of the year.

I'll probably be back.

• Brohoof 1

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a misogynist.

Ironic, isn't it?

Edit: Though I should clarify. I have no problem with fictional females, I actually like them. This is noteable from some of the things I like, such as Hyperdimension Neptunia for example. I just hate females in real life.

Edited by Smarts

sig-16231.sig-16231.sig-16231.sig-16231.8I83u3P.png

IF is best girl.

I often give inanimate objects feelings, so like I don't like separating the blue plates or the green plates cause what if they don't mix well? I do this all too Often.

I got bullied a few years ago for being a Brony, so I only recently got back into the fandom.

I talk to myself. As in, proper conversations.

Despite being like 'oh holy shit I love anime' I've only had really watched a couple animes in The past.

I kinda suck at video games.

(Told you I'd be back)

• Brohoof 2

I don't understand why people love bacon.

I say I'm a gamer, but I'm a failure at everything PvP.

Prior to becoming a brony, I thought the whole show was stupid because my mindset was something like pink + sparkly = completely girly-girl = instant hate and just a stupid little kid's show.  I was an anti-brony without the vocal douchebaggery.

It's not nice to hate someone for something like that which they have no control over.  >:  What do you expect them to do, change into the opposite gender?

I honestly don't care if they don't have control over it.

I loathe their kind, end of story. 

sig-16231.sig-16231.sig-16231.sig-16231.8I83u3P.png

IF is best girl.

I'm worried that I won't find a boyfriend because "I'm not man enough"(as in not having the right junk, since I'm trans)...

I really suck at video games but I like to play them anyways(I even fail at playing easy mode sometimes).  I like to play MMOs just to wander around, I hate it when someone randomly comes up to me and attacks me and then camps my corpse. :okiedokielokie: 

I also suck at roleplaying but it's something that I've always enjoyed doing, regardless.

I have an insatiable appetite for chocolate  :wub:. 

• Brohoof 2

I have motor control problems that keep me from ever doing anything dexterity related well yet I still do stuff anyways and blame other people whom are involved when I mess up.....  :unsure:

Crappy OC that needs fixed... https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/spikus-fyre-r8722

NEW Youtube channel of things: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkStMfLEJvyubL4mR2X3nNw

Ask me stuff! https://mlpforums.com/topic/135500-ask-spikus-fyre-stuff-and-things-and-stuff/

My procrastination filled request shop where I sometimes remember to draw stuff: https://mlpforums.com/topic/136594-im-bored-so-ill-draw-stuff/

Shape-shifting is easy once you do it for a thousand or so years.

I put video games on the easiest difficulty because I don't like to have a hard time getting through it. Despite this, I still can't beat some of the games I own. I've been playing video games all of my life, too.

• Brohoof 1

I think adoptables are stupid and pointless, and I do not understand the concept of it at all. You buy a design... and then what? Just to collect and have it? I only understand purchasing designs if you're going to use them for a project, not show them off like some kind of weird glass case collection.

About 90% of the time, I am thinking about how stupid and pointless things are, actually. Most things people do are nonsense to me, and I feel like some alien who just doesn't get "it." Most strangers either confuse, mildly amuse, or anger me. Being confused and angry are the two most likely reactions. Interacting with people feels like grating nails on a chalk board to me a lot, but I also get lonely, so it's this whole contradiction that totally sucks. I post stuff to get things out of my head and see if people will react to it, but not to have a conversation about it. I don't like most conversations.

I've decided to relegate myself to being a house wife, because having a job is too stressful for me to handle for this reason. 

Most of the time, I hate myself because of my inadequacies, and I am so very jealous of my fiance and most other people who are clearly awesome to the rest of the world. I don't understand why people like me. It is something I genuinely find baffling. And I'm not just saying this to get attention as most people do. (By the way, don't try to tell me why. It still won't make sense.) I just don't find very much about me to be particularly awe-inspiring or awesome. 

Yeah, I'm a mess. That's pretty much my confession.

• Brohoof 2

Aether Velvet is the name of the OC in my avatar. Drawn by me. 

Deviantart

I've been in this forum for a long while now, yet I'm still too timid and shy to start conversations and chat with others in this forum that I don't already know :blink:

• Brohoof 2

C9YO7ag.png

Sableye is best... whatever he is, diamond demon thing. He's still awesome. 

(I know he's a Pokemon, psh)

I guess I could say I'm confused about my sexuality... Just before 'shark week'/'that time of month' comes, I think I like guys but... then I like girls and it's like aughhh.

Sometimes I wish I was a guy. I dream about being a guy, daydream about being a guy, and if I get too in-depth about it I get kinda depressed. I wouldn't consider myself a transguy, I wouldn't go through transitioning due to being somewhat feminine, but the thought of me being a guy gives me comfort. Almost like an alter-ego. 

I have a really hard time with small talk. I hate it. I think it's boring.