Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

Aww,don't give up man.Always have a little faith.Who knows what good fortune might come your way. wink.png

See, the thing is, not only am I a coward when it comes to talking to girls, I'm also a pessimist(Not sure if I spelled that right) And on top of that, I got told by a friend today that I'm the exact opposite of what girls like... So pretty much everything works against me :(

See, the thing is, not only am I a coward when it comes to talking to girls, I'm also a pessimist(Not sure if I spelled that right) And on top of that, I got told by a friend today that I'm the exact opposite of what girls like... So pretty much everything works against me sad.png

I sincerely hope you realize that there isn't a set guideline for what a woman finds attractive in a man.Because there isn't one at all.It's up to the woman themselves to choose what they like.Some like brawn,others like brain,some find quirky things endearing.You just gotta keep looking for the right woman,you'll find her.Everybody does. ;)

Though I will admit,being a pessimist is certainly not going to help a lot.You don't have to be overly optimistic,but you should always look on the bright side of things.Like for example,if You-Know-Who doesn't actually like you,well,that just means fate is telling you it wouldn't work out anyways and is preventing worse pain from happening.Or something,Iunno.But you should always try to put a positive spin on things.Speaking as a former pessimist myself,it helps a lot in becoming optimistic.

• Brohoof 1

@CaptainBlue808 I really should have listened to you and Lolwubs sooner... I told her (I hope you know who I'm talking about) how I feel, and she doesn't think I'm weird or anything (although I'm not entirely sure if she understood what I meant)

Uh. I once had a girlfriend, when I was like 10, and we were together all the time. Eventually, I entered middle school and, since she is younger than me, we stopped seeing each other in school. A year later, she entered middle school too, but I avoided her all the time (for shame), so it was like she didn't exist. A little later I started talking to her again, but as if we were just friends. And here I am. We haven't officially broken up yet.:/

I stole my stepfathers in ear headphones

He is still looking for them

I have no idea where they are

Edited by Lolwubs :3

i once raged so hard that i through my keyboard out the window and then smashed my desktop....

and i sleep with my vinyl plush next to me

I've smashed my desk so hard the esc button on my keyboard flew away...

I found it a couple weeks later :)

I've officially been rejected for the first time in my life (It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be actually)

Edit: Well, turns out I suddenly start taking it as bad as I thought I would... :(

Edited by Endless Storm

I've officially never been rejected in my whole life.

But hey, I've never asked anyone out

Sometimes I'm tired. Now is sometimes. Good night everypony! *hug*

• Brohoof 2

I have something that I'm sure you guys will find very shocking and very gripping.

...Klopp ISN'T my boyfriend. I know, right? This confession is completely out of left-field! 

Other than that, since I'm sure some of you think I'm lying, I often pick my nose. Yes, I'm a huge nosepicker, and not that all graceful of a girl. I also do not wear makeup, ever, and cannot walk in high heels. But that doesn't make me a tomboy. I still love dresses and flowers and whatnot.

• Brohoof 2

This isn't a Forum Game, but I also don't feel I should move this over to General Discussion, as the sudden character minimum will throw off the feeling of causality that the 29 pages of this thread already have. It hath been lounged.

• Brohoof 1

All right, I've got a confession...

I think I might kind of have a crush on someone on the forums >.>

It's a girl, by the way, I'm straight lol 

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 3

All right, I've got a confession...

I think I might kind of have a crush on someone on the forums >.>

It's a girl, by the way, I'm straight lol 

I had a crush on someone on the forums... Didn't end well (Now I have a crush on somebody else on the forums, lol)

Edited by Endless Storm

I had a crush on someone on the forums... Didn't end well (Now I have a crush on somebody else on the forums, lol)

It would seem that you fall in love with people easily :D

• Brohoof 1