Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Equestria Summer Beach Hotel RP (Romance)

Misty Rose

(edited)

LINK TO RP THREAD:http://mlpforums.com/topic/67064-equestrian-summer-beach-hotel-romance/

Hey everypony! First RP I've started ever, SQUEE!! So anyway this is something me and my good friend on here Red Lotus have put together. Hope you guys like and join! ;)

We are pleased to announce the Equestrian summer beach hotel! We are giving away free entrances to the first few ponies to call right now! Call us at 1800-256-poniez! The Equestrian hotel offers a magnificent tiki bar by the pool, a beach just a few feet away from the hotel building, huge dinner buffets, events such as the wild pony jungle tour, and much more! Make sure to call us now, and spend your pony summer here at the Equestrian beach hotel!

Guests

Minty Wintergreen-Minty

Scootalove-Sparkling Blue

BronyToTheEnd

Pinkie D Pie

Edited by Pink Mist

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, hey! Your first RP, I will guarantee you a lot of RPers! I'll be the first.

How many ponies are we allowed to enter?

And also, if we can enter two, can I enter both my OC's? 

If one, I'll enter Minty, please.

Hmm.. Your first RP? I'm already, interested in this RP already. ;)

I guess I'd be honored to join this romantic roleplay.

Besides, I'll be trying out my new OC. Sparkling Blue. :)

Hey, hey! Your first RP, I will guarantee you a lot of RPers! I'll be the first.

How many ponies are we allowed to enter?

And also, if we can enter two, can I enter both my OC's? 

If one, I'll enter Minty, please.

Sure Minty can join. Only one OC per user everyone. ;) We want to get enough users involved so we can start. A good balance in mares and stallions too.

Hmm.. Your first RP? I'm already, interested in this RP already. ;)

I guess I'd be honored to join this romantic roleplay.

Besides, I'll be trying out my new OC. Sparkling Blue. :)

Sparkling Blue is in!! Just as soon as we get enough people, we'll start the RP. I'll post a link at the top when everything is set.

I only have one OC which is the only one i made so far, it's a guy, yes, the name of him, Night Star. I would be very grateful if I could join in this magneficent RP.

Well he's in. No prob. I feel very happy that you're joining. THAT ALL OF YOU ARE!! Thanks so much for replying.

Can there be Pegasus in this? 'Cause I am a big fan of Pegasus ever since I was little watching Hercules. Sorry if I got of topic, but are Pegasus allowed?

Sure no biggie. Any pony race is allowed here in my book. Just no Mary Sues or anything like that everybody. No godmodding.

I'd love to join, but I'm making a new OC. It might be awhile before I finish but if there's room open when I'm done then I would love to join.

We'll put you in the list, because you will most certainly be in friend. :lol: :lol: You're reserved for now.

Thank you SO much! I would really love to be in this RP as well have my OC in it! I hope that there is a couple more pony's joining, but I know one thing, that I am a stallion because I am a guy along with my OC.

(edited)

@@Darkstrider,

You were not accepted into the role play yet.

I can see that you really want to join, but to get pinks attention simply use this format without spaces.

It's also against role playing rules if you start without permisission from the DM (Dungeon Master) in this case it's Pink. You wouldn't get in trouble by her. But people can get reported and gain warning points for not following the rules.

*Pink - if you read this post, you need to add the link to this thread in your first post on the RolePlay.

----Format----

[ b ]@ [member' *Pinks username*'][/ b],

Edited by Scooter

@@Darkstrider,

You were not accepted into the role play yet.

I can see that you really want to join, but to get pinks attention simply use this format without spaces.

It's also against role playing rules if you start without permisission from the DM (Dungeon Master) in this case it's Pink. You wouldn't get in trouble by her. But people can get reported and gain warning points for not following the rules.

*Pink - if you read this post, you need to add the link to this thread in your first post on the RolePlay.

----Format----

[ b ]@ [member' *Pinks username*'][/ b],

Thanks alot. Yeah I was wondering why he had started posting. I'll go ahead and add the OOC thread link in the RP. Thanks alot!!

@@Darkstrider,

@,

@@firestarter,

ACCEPTED!! You can all jump in when you'd like. But yeah, Darkstrider, make sure to wait until you get approved in order to start posting. Don't start without the Dungeon Master's permisson. ;) 

@Pinkmist Im so sorry, this is my first roleplay... I was kinda unsure of any rules, I thought since it was open you could just start posting ...

[ b ]@ [member' Scooter '][/ b], thanks so much, I didnt

know how to do that, I'm pretty bed around here, haven't done any replays before... but the help is much appreciated ^^ I'll take care in the future

(edited)

@Pinkmist Im so sorry, this is my first roleplay... I was kinda unsure of any rules, I thought since it was open you could just start posting ...

[ b ]@ [member' Scooter '][/ b], thanks so much, I didnt

know how to do that, I'm pretty bed around here, haven't done any replays before... but the help is much appreciated ^^ I'll take care in the future

@@Darkstrider,

Use that without the spaces. You almost got it. When you get the tags right it will look like this.

@

No spaces! :D here's a picture of what it looks like on my side. Might help you understand how to use it more. And the reason it says open, is because its telling people if they want to join the RolePlay they can. But to join you have to post here first. But hey no worries all in good fun.

Image - this is how you do it.

image_zps31574e63.jpg

Edited by Scooter