180 users have voted

1. 1. Which MLP Town to live in?

• Ponyville
    • Canterlot
    • Manehattan
    • Cloudsdale
    • Appeloosa
    • Other

Gotta go with Ponyville. Nice quiet town, down-to-earth ponies, pretty much everypony knows each other... I'd probably be a unicorn (though it's tough still for me to decide if I'd prefer pegasus or unicorn... lol), but someplace like Canterlot has too many snobby ponies, and I'm not crazy about high society stuff anyway.

Plus Fluttershy. And Mane Six in general.

It would solely depend on what race I was. If I was a Pegasus, I would be a weather pony for Fillydelphia. If I was a unicorn, I would live in Canterlot or Manehattan, because rent is most likely extremely expensive there. If I were an Earth pony, I would choose to in a very rural place to have a garden or orchard like Ponyville or maybe even Appleloosa.

Are you by any chance referencing thebaglady74 or is this a different non-brony? Because your quote sounds just like something he would say and I have yet to meet another person who watches his videos.

|--(0)--|

techno915

Definitely thebaglady. I wouldn't have thought other bronies would have been so keen on the series, though. But again, the only bronies he sees are the people who try to convert everyone on youtube and the ones on 4chan. Not exactly the creme de la creme.

• Brohoof 1

Definitely thebaglady. I wouldn't have thought other bronies would have been so keen on the series, though. But again, the only bronies he sees are the people who try to convert everyone on youtube and the ones on 4chan. Not exactly the creme de la creme.

Exactly! Whe are a loving and caring community, not a cancerous society! I think he needs to find a random brony on the street and have the person record his or her life for a few days to show him that we don't spend our whole lives with ponies and such.

|--(0)--|

techno915

Exactly! Whe are a loving and caring community, not a cancerous society! I think he needs to find a random brony on the street and have the person record his or her life for a few days to show him that we don't spend our whole lives with ponies and such.

|--(0)--|

techno915

Um, that would indirectly prove his point. He doesn't have a problem with people liking the show, he has a problem with people trying to spread it like plague. As well, he is "Non-Brony" because he simply does not like the name. Some video of his explains all of this.

Um, that would indirectly prove his point. He doesn't have a problem with people liking the show, he has a problem with people trying to spread it like plague. As well, he is "Non-Brony" because he simply does not like the name. Some video of his explains all of this.

But it wouldn't be "spreading the plague". It would be showing him how we live. It's not that it would be a way to get him to become a brony, no! It's merely a way to see how we really act in life and at there is more to it than ponies.

But it wouldn't be "spreading the plague". It would be showing him how we live. It's not that it would be a way to get him to become a brony, no! It's merely a way to see how we really act in life and at there is more to it than ponies.

Yeah, but real life is real life, and internet is internet. It's pretty clear his thought are related to internet exclusive facets.

Yeah, but real life is real life, and internet is internet. It's pretty clear his thought are related to internet exclusive facets.

Exactly! He needs to be removed from the Internet (temporarily) and be shown how regular bronies are. He only sees the extreme bronies and those who give us a bad name (clopfic posters and such)

Exactly! He needs to be removed from the Internet (temporarily) and be shown how regular bronies are. He only sees the extreme bronies and those who give us a bad name (clopfic posters and such)

You know, I'd try debate this point, but I've realized over time how useless such an idea is on the internet. Now, if you don't mind, I need my concentration for my fingers.

You know, I'd try debate this point, but I've realized over time how useless such an idea is on the internet. Now, if you don't mind, I need my concentration for my fingers.

I honestly don't even know if I was on your side or not. It was a bit confusing because at times I agreed with you, but you still argued. Either way, I do believe this random talk should end. Good day sir or madam.

|--(0)--|

techno915

I honestly don't even know if I was on your side or not. It was a bit confusing because at times I agreed with you, but you still argued. Either way, I do believe this random talk should end. Good day sir or madam.

|--(0)--|

techno915

It is sir. I am indeed male. Logic states that, statistics states that, neonatally determined biology states that, my chromosome setup states that, and nature states that.

Edited by KakeiTheWolf

God that's a hard question... everypony is so awesome... I could go to Cloudsdale and hang out with RD since my OC is a pegasus, but what about Fluttershy's cottage, Sweet Apple Acres, Rarity's BOOT-ique, etc...

One does not simply pick what part of Equestria they would stay at first.

It is sir. I am indeed male. Logic states that, statistics states that, neonatally determined biology states that, my chromosome setup states that, and nature states that.

I didn't bother to check your profile to see which gender you are. Hence why I was polite and said "Sir or Madam". But, since I know you are in fact male, i say to you good day, sir or madman.

__[*]__

||__||__||

||__||__||

||__||__||

||__||__||

TARDIS915

I didn't bother to check your profile to see which gender you are. Hence why I was polite and said "Sir or Madam". But, since I know you are in fact male, i say to you good day, sir or madman.

__[*]__

||__||__||

||__||__||

||__||__||

||__||__||

TARDIS915

As I had never seen a TARDIS before, I was thinking that was a VERY different ascii image...

Nonetheless, it is fine. You know now.

As I had never seen a TARDIS before, I was thinking that was a VERY different ascii image...

Nonetheless, it is fine. You know now.

Here is a TARDIS:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58374/tardis/images/c/c9/DoctorsTARDIS.png

I have no idea what else you might have thought it to be

Anywho, I believe we may be seen as spamming or off-topic, so this shall be my last post here for this conversation. (at this point, I don't even remember what this forum was supposed to be about)

__[*]__

||__||__||

||__||__||

||__||__||

||__||__||

TARDIS915

Edited by TARDIS915

• 10 months later...

You have left the normal world and have become a pony(your choice of race ) . You stumble across Princess Celestia ,Princess Twilight Sparkle and Princess Cadence who all notice you are not from Equestria. The princesses give you a choice of where to live.

You can choose to live in Canterlot to help Celestia as an apprentice. You live in the  castle with the responsibility of a paying job and studies(you can choose between studying friendship, magic or love). You will also be a very important pony who will be as high in the Canterlot elite as Fancy Pants is.

You can live in Ponyville with Twilight. You can live with her as long as you be her assistant and study friendship with her. You will be friends with her five friends. Your popularity will not be high in Ponyville. You and twilight share money.

You can live in the Crystal Empire with Cadence and Shining Armor. You will have the responsibility of finding a paying job or working with Cadence but it you choice to study love. You will be somewhat popular with the Crystal ponies. If you work with Cadence you will be very popular. 

You must explain where you are going to live in and why. If in Canterlot explain what you will study. If in the Crystal Empire explain if you will or will not work for cadence if you don't work for her explain your  cutie mark and the job you will take because of it. (If you work as an assistant your cutie mark will be a paper and a quill representing  helping)

Ponyville probably, If I'm friends with the mane six little else matters. Studying under Celestia would be interesting too, but I dislike Celestia so no  :P

I would definitely live in Ponyville, since I don't see myself becoming fancy or dressing fancy. I wouldn't really live in the Crystal Empire, it is pretty populated so I would live on the outskirts of Equestria as a substitute.

I would live in the Crystal Empire. I think it'd be a good experience (( that is, if I'm a pony )) and it can rejuvenate my coat. I'd like it sparkly, and I would love to meet Cadance and Shining Armor. I think the Mane 6 visit a lot and I would like to say hello. :)

@@Starlight24,

We actually already happened to have a thread for sharing where in Equestria we would like to live if we had the option, and as your thread overlapped with it greatly and pertained to the same subject, it has been merged with the older one. As many people in both threads would have chosen the same options anyway, they would've ended up looking fairly identical.

You have left the normal world and have become a pony(your choice of race ) . You stumble across Princess Celestia ,Princess Twilight Sparkle and Princess Cadence who all notice you are not from Equestria. The princesses give you a choice of where to live.

You can choose to live in Canterlot to help Celestia as an apprentice. You live in the  castle with the responsibility of a paying job and studies(you can choose between studying friendship, magic or love). You will also be a very important pony who will be as high in the Canterlot elite as Fancy Pants is.

You can live in Ponyville with Twilight. You can live with her as long as you be her assistant and study friendship with her. You will be friends with her five friends. Your popularity will not be high in Ponyville. You and twilight share money.

You can live in the Crystal Empire with Cadence and Shining Armor. You will have the responsibility of finding a paying job or working with Cadence but it you choice to study love. You will be somewhat popular with the Crystal ponies. If you work with Cadence you will be very popular. 

You must explain where you are going to live in and why. If in Canterlot explain what you will study. If in the Crystal Empire explain if you will or will not work for cadence if you don't work for her explain your  cutie mark and the job you will take because of it. (If you work as an assistant your cutie mark will be a paper and a quill representing  helping)