180 users have voted

1. 1. Which MLP Town to live in?

• Ponyville
    • Canterlot
    • Manehattan
    • Cloudsdale
    • Appeloosa
    • Other

I picked other. I can't answer this question until after we've seen Trottingham.

If it's like Canterlot only without so many stuck-up ponies then I would totally crash their.

Ponyville...

I'm not a posh enough Pony for Canterlot, dislike cities so Manehatten is out of the question, not a pegasus pony so Clodsdale would be unreachable and am allergic to apples, so Appeloosa would make me uncomfortable. Lol.

Easy one for me.

Cloudsdale! - I love cloudscapes, the city looks flippin' awesome and gleamy and epic, I love the sky (every day as I walk in and out of school, or even just by windows, I look out there and remember what it's like to fly by the clouds, or up at ~35,000 feet above everything, the whole world, everything so small so far below, the slighly darker sky...), I love heights, and most of all, I LOVE flying, and it's a city that floats - and would ensure that I'm a pegasus :D

But like Rainbow Dash, I'd crash in ponyville a lot so I could befriend a variety of ponies, if not the mane 6 ;)

Just bein' realistic here. There's a LOT of ponies. Who says the mane 6 are the only ones that would make such awesome friends, and how likely is it that the ponies you meet and become friends with will be them?

Haha... "Just bein' realistic"...

But on the other hoof, if I were suddenly a pegasus pony in Cloudsdale, I'd probably be going to Twilight with questions, so I probably would get to know the mane 6. :P

One of the questions would be "Can you please get me an audience with Celestia, something major, and very strange has happened..."

Edited by EASA - Dr. Braun
  • Brohoof 1

i think there is a old thread for this already but oh well ^^

i would live in ponyville because the community and the mixed culture from the unicorns, Pegasus and earthponis seems just wonderful!

Edited by Robojot

I'm not usually one for small towns but Canterlot and Manehattan are full of snobby, high-class, too-much-money-for-their-own-good ponies. At least in Ponyville everypony is nice and friendly and being a small town, you could go around and get to know everypony. (or just let Pinkie Pie throw you a big Welcome to Ponyville, get to know everypony and make lots and lots of friends party)

I have to admit, though, the gleamy awesomeness of Canterlot, and the fact that Celestia and a lot of the big libraries and stuff are probably there, make it a really tempting #2 on my list. I'm sure not every pony is as snobby as the "elite" from "sweet and elite", it's just those are the ones that Rarity got in with :P

I mean, think of the ponies from the very first episode, they seemed pretty nice, and Lyra lives there! Or did, in episode one :P

Edited by EASA - Dr. Braun

Cloudsdale looks like a really nice place to live. I'd love to be a pegasus and I really love Greek architecture!

And it's not too far from Ponyville either so I could go see my friends there whenever I want!

I really wish they would show more of Cloudsdale in future episodes.

• Brohoof 1

Let's say somehow you woke up in Equestria without a home but you have enough bits to live in any town you desire. Which city (or town) would you want to live in?

EDIT: My choice? Ponyville because of the compact feel everyone has.

There was already a thread like this so I merged this one into it. Next time, please use the search function to see if a thread already exists before making a new one.

Everypony would easily pick ponyville. Although I would constantly be in Fluttershy's garden with the creatures because she was too shy to introduce herself until she knew I loved animals and we would become instant best friends!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Ponyville. The Mane Six are located there (or in the surrounding area), the ponies are nice, and the landscape is beautiful. It might take some adjusting to living in a rural area for a city boy like me, but I'd be willing to do it if the community was supportive.