180 users have voted

1. 1. Which MLP Town to live in?

• Ponyville
    • Canterlot
    • Manehattan
    • Cloudsdale
    • Appeloosa
    • Other

hmmm... I'd have my own wagon RV of incredible machines and electronics! They would be charged magically, and I would also put on shows.. you know, races, demo derbies, fireworks, the blue angels (get a load of that, Wonderbolts B) ), just the basics. Oh wait... I guess I might need an aircraft carrier to hold all that...

Edited by THEj

Can Manehattan be added to the poll?

Sure thing. :P

Nope, just Chuck Testa.

...What? Edited by CRE (Anisakis185)

You never ever make any sense, Sweetie Belle... What are we gonna do with you?

Keep me.

For a dictionary your replies seem to lack the amount of logic they should have :huh:

Oh. Yeah. Right. Sorry.

*Ahem*

“Nope! Chuck Testa” is a catchphrase associated with taxidermist Chuck Testa from Ojai Valley, California, that became popular after an ad made for his taxidermy services went viral on YouTube in September of 2011.

Retrieved from: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/nope-chuck-testa

• Brohoof 1

I change my vote, I would prefer to live in Manehattan as I can't stand places that are quiet at night...even though Manehattan appears to be where rich ponies live...if the pony version is anything like the real life version then it surely should have some middle and lower class areas :)

Me, I'd go for Ponyville.

Although I'd probably not do anything except walk around town at 3:00am in the morning and scream FUS-RO-DAH Skyrim-style at anyone who I met. :D

Seriously though, I would have a base home in Ponyville, but I'd travel. I am a traveller by heart. I love seeing new places, and would spend most of my time going from place to place.

• 3 weeks later...
Definitely Ponyville. Just to live among the mane 6 would be awesome and it would open up a bunch of possibilities to learn more about the characters and the main setting within the show.

I have to admit Cloudsdale looks like it'd be a wonderful place to live in, but overall I think I'd end up living in Ponyville too just to be more around the social life. I'd have my little cloud house up in the sky like Rainbow Dash of course, so I can be nice and secluded whenever I want to be but still close enough to fly into town fast if I need to.

Ponyville.

Canterlot is too snobby

Manehatten, is too.... well maybe snobby there aswell, at least form the little we have seen of it, it doesn't appeal to me :P

Appleloosa is too folksy

SAA and Sugarcube corner is pretty much in Ponyville anyway, even tho SAA is a bit outside.

Cloudsdale is too white.

Hooves down, Ponyville. It's one of those quiet towns where everypony knows each other. I think I remember hearing a character describing it as "Friendliest Place in Equestria," but that might just be my imagination running away with me. :lol:

Cloudsdale~~~~

Rainbow Dash has a GORGEOUS house. I want one. (:

Hmm, it would not be so bad actually.

But just imagine if the clouds under you turned into thunder clouds, or a plane went through the clouds and broke them.

:C

I think Ponyville works for me. It's one of those small quite towns where ponies know everypony, so its kind of a large family. Also, I'd rather live in the Everfree Forest than live in Canterlot. I mean seriously, Canterlot ponies talk in a very gay accent, and they were such dicks towards Rarity when she went there. So Ponyville all the way :)