Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Free link to Equestria Girls movie for those who haven't seen it.

\/

(edited)

Here's a link to a free recording of Equestria Girls for those of you who haven't seen it.

http://viooz.co/movies/19695-my-little-pony-equestria-girls-2013.html

I'm sure most of you have seen it, but for those who haven't, you can watch it there.

It's a bit low quality, being recorded from a camera in a theater, but better than nothing.

Edited by Golden EverFree
  • Brohoof 2

Thanks for posting this. I haven't seen it yet, though... Did you watch it? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you trust this, but is it pirated or a scam from someone? Just checking before I see it...

This link doesn't really work.. It leads me to a error, but thanks for thinking of us and letting us see the movie. :) There's none on YouTube anymore..

(edited)

Thanks for posting this. I haven't seen it yet, though... Did you watch it? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you trust this, but is it pirated or a scam from someone? Just checking before I see it... 

I watched it from here, and it's just recored from some guy's camera as far as I can tell. It should be safe, and even if it isn't the worst thing that could happen is that the link gets removed.

This link doesn't really work.. It leads me to a error, but thanks for thinking of us and letting us see the movie. :) There's none on YouTube anymore..

The link still works for me. If it gives you a 404 then just look up My Little Pony in the search bar.

Edited by Golden Everfree

(edited)

I have seen it already and was a good show but theater recorded end up being really bad quality you get more people to talk about it if you explained more of video u posted up and it quality.

Edited by MrGamerPony

I already saved this from Youtube when it was on there. I have the entire show on my computer, which I saved to my computer from Youtube using savevid.com. I tried to find them on Youtube again, but it looks like they went through and deleted all of the full episodes that people had put on there only a couple of days after I got them on my computer.