Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The end

Finesthour

The ravenous fire eats away at anything it touches. Putting out it's dangerous touch, it could kill millions if never stopped. The end of the world is neigh, and nothing can be helped. Discord defeated the Elements of Harmony, bringing chaos to the world. The ponies of Equestria are left to fend for themselves in this apocalyptic world. These are their stories.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sweat poured down the brow of Rose as she looked outside of her window to see Chaos literally falling from the sky. From hell fire pouring out of the clouds to the demons who flew in the sky, the world was completely coming to an end. At the center of the sky, a cloud shaped like the head of the demon who started this all looked as if it was mocking the world below it, knowing the chaos would eventually end this world. Her heart began to beat faster and faster as she stared on, tears forming in her eye sockets.

Breaking away from the window, Rose's panic was now striking her heart. Thoughts of death were swimming in her mind, turning her reason into a little voice at the back of her head.

• Brohoof 1

(Are we restarting this?)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/6666-cloud-chaser/

Cloud flew as fast as he could, trying his best to avoid the inferno raining down around him. His mind was racing at a million miles a minute, I gotta get outta this!! Gotta find shelter!!. He suddenly felt a sharp pain as his wing met with the raining fire, "AGGHH!!" he yelled as he lost control, he crashed near a small flower shop, "Somepony! Help!" he called out, hoping somepony was still alive...

EB was currently in his house, freaking out. Fire was raining down outside! Not only that, but the roof had caught on fire! "No... What's going on???" he asked to no one in particular. His parents were nowhere to be seen anywhere as they had died when he was younger. The fire was starting to spread through the house now, as he began to panic. "I... I gotta get outta here!" He then made a mad dash to the nearest exit he could find, which was a window, as he tried to open it as fast as he could. "Come on... Open...! Stupid thing..." he mumbled as the window refused to budge. "Come ON!!!" After a few more minutes, the window finally swung open as the rest of the house began to be consumed by flames. Wasting no time, he leapt out of the window and began to find new shelter, the young colt's home now consumed in flames.

(Geez... Took me a while to think this up X_X Hope it's all good)

Rose's ears perked up as she heard an unknown voice sound outside of her home. The voice came from what she thought was a young colt screaming for help, and she knew that she had to help the poor soul. The voice of reason in the back of her head screamed for her to stop and to stay in her home by herself, knowing that she could put her life in mortal danger. In response, Rose shouted out,

"Don't worry, I will save you!" She knew that this sounded very cliche, but she did not know how to better state the situation. Trotting to her door, she opened it quickly and screamed,

"Hurry!"

Cloud looked in the direction of a voice calling to him, seeing a cream colored mare telling him to come inside. He quickly sprinted into the building, skidding to a halt as he gasped for breath and patting out the still glowing embers on his singed wing, "Thank you! Thank you so much! I thought I was a goner for sure!" he said gratefully...

While continuing to find a suitable shelter, EB had heard something like another pony calling out to someone. *What?* he thought. *Who was that, and where did that come from?* He then looked around, trying to find the source of the sound he heard. "Hello?" he called out. "Anypony still here???"

Rose gently smiled at the colt who had ran into her home, slowly closing the door behind her. Walking away from the colt but still in front of him, she got in front of his face. Staying a distance that was far enough for comfort she said,

"Who are you..." She did not trust this colt at all, but she was no monster. If she knew a little about this colt, she might even learn to live with him. Rose saw that he had a signed wing as he attempted to pat them out, sending sadness through her body, with a small amount of pride. If she had not opened the door, would he of died?

Cloud looked at her, unsurprised by her question, "The name is Cloud Chaser... pleased to meet you" he smiled slightly, but it then faded, sighing he added, "Unfortunately our meeting had to be under such terrible circumstances". He then proceeded to stretch out his wing, wincing as the burn began to sting...

*In the name of all... why didn't I listen to Hunter when he said to come train with the family?!*

Agent White was diving around in the air, trying to avoid the fires that rained from above. He was practically breathless as he managed to take cover under the balcony of the Town Hall. He shook his head in surprise, still trying to understand why these events had to happen. White continued to scan the area as he saw many other ponies scream in agony as they felt the fire burn them to their very core, until he noticed a house that wound up still being in tact. He also noticed a small pony struggling around in the weather, looking for cover...

*What is that kid doing...?* White thought to himself, until he heard a loud BANG! coming from behind.

Rose's pity for the poor Colt exploded in her heart as she slowly came closer to him. She gently called out,

"I'm so sorry about your wings..." Wanting to help him with all of her heart, she reached her hoof out and brushed away the broken feathers that were on his wings. She called out again and said,

"Follow me, I might have something to help your wounds." Rose slowly put down his wing and turned around to the stairs that led to her room and stopped to turn her head to the colt.

"Are you coming?"

Cloud was surprised by the mare's sudden kindness, with a small smile he stood up and began to follow her. "This is really nice of you miss... uh... I dont think I caught your name" he blushed in embarassment when he realized he had forgotten to ask his savior's name...

(Assuming I was accepted...)

Lunar Swirl stared out the window at the burning flames, sweat pouring down his face. There was no way to escape this place. He was on the second floor to his house, and everything around his bedroom was on fire. In Lunar's room there was a bed and a shelf containing awards from various competitions. And all of it was about to burn.

Lunar realized something. He was staring out of a window. There was an escape. He grabbed the bottom of the window, attempting to pull it up, when he felt pain coming his tail. It was on fire! His entire room was on fire! There was no time, his tail was on fire and so was the rest of his room. He dived through the window.

( http://mlpforums.com/topic/6827-george-gray/ Joining in! )

George stayed at home tonight, after all it was his day off, and he normally never gets a day off. On the kitchen table was everything a pony needed to be relaxed. A hot tea, loads of free time, and pancakes! He had just made them and was getting ready to eat them as a smell of burnt wood entered his nose. He blinked and looked around, trying to find the source of the smell. It was in the Living room. He immediately acted and got a blanket, covering the still small fire. Only, the blanket now also started to burn! "Buck! Hmm.. this won't work.", he turned around and saw that now his whole house started to burn down. His instinct basically saved him: He jumped into the kitchen, rolling on the floor, where he grabbed the pancakes, took a last sip of his tea and jumped out of the window. The pancakes in his mouth were flailing everywhere, like if they tried to save themselves, either from him or the fire rain. George managed to evade most of the flames, but for how long?

(Cricket (I'll always call you that because that's who I know you by xD ) I'm assuming that kid you saw was me? :P )

While EB continued looking around, he then heard a loud bang noise. "Wah!" he jumped in surprise. "What was that???" He then looked around, nervous about everything that was going on now. *I've got to find shelter... NOW...* he mentally spoke to himself as he continued searching.

Rose slowly turned her head as her mane swirled around as she said,

"Rose. My name is Rose." She followed what she said with a smile that spread across her face and said,

"I'm glad you're ok by the way." Turning her head again due to seeing him blush, she realized that her face was now completely covered in the blood of embarrassment. Rose had not a clue why her face was red as she spent all of her time with her plants, emotions something she almost never really felt.

White was blown by the impact of the explosion, sending him into the open to be rained on by flames. He struggled to get up as he could feel his whole back and wings burn with intensity. He let out a yelp before trying to get up, hoping that nopony and everypony heard him cry out like that. White turned around to find the Town Hall, completely engulfed in an inferno, making it seem as if it were laughing at Agent's demise. He turned back, fixating his eyes on the house he saw earlier - still in tact and more stable than the other houses.

He also looked back at the green pony, still looking for shelter. *Oh my... what do I- OW!- do?!* Agent thought, wincing a bit.

Rose called out without turning her head with,

"Please, just call me Rose." Rose opened the door at the top of the stairs that led into her room, which was covered with rose wallpaper on the walls. Flowers were placed at random locations around the room, and the aroma of rose's drifted throughout the entire room. For a moment, Rose forgot all about the danger outside and the colt around her, escaping into the mindset that she was just laying her head down for a nap like any other normal day.

She snapped her head back when the realization hit her that Cloud had stepped into her room, reminding her of the danger that was occurring outside. Blinking away tears that were threatening to form, Rose stepped over the her bathroom that was at the other corner of the room across from her bed and brought out ointment. She held the ointment by wrapping her hoof around it like she did with her garden tools and walked up close to Cloud, almost directly on his face.

"Now stand still, this might sting for a second."

When he heard the yelp, EB stopped as he looked in the direction of where that sound came from. When he did, he spotted another pony, lying on the ground. *Oh no...* he thought, beginning to run over towards White. "Hey!" he then called out to the injured pony. "Hold on, I'm coming over!"

Agent snapped to attention when he heard the pony that he noticed call out to him. To his dismay, he was actually coming over to help Agent up. White shook his head at this and got up to his feet. "No! NO!" He cried. "Find safety! Go find some cover and be safe!"

Rose slowly pulled away from his forehead and lifted up her right hoof whole she stood up on her hind legs. She squeezed the ointment out of the bottle with her left hoof into her right, and rubbed her hooves together. She slowly moved her hooves to the base of his wings, lightly applying the ointment at the bottom. Once she was sure that enough ointment was on, she began to rub the entirety of his wings, making sure not to miss a single spot. She was determined to cover every wound on his wings and to make Cloud better for reasons that escaped her own mind. She decided not to think much about it and continued to lightly stroke his wings.

Cloud winced every now and then as she applied the ointment, but found the treatment almost soothing at the same time, he looked around Rose's room, looking at all the flowers that decorated it, "You have a very nice home" he decided to say...

EB continued anyways as he responded, "And leave you out here to die? I'd rather die myself than live with the fact that I left somepony to die when I had the chance to help them out!" As soon as he got next to White, he crouched down next to him and asked, "Are you able to at least get on my back?"

Rose's concentration broke as she slowly started to giggle, seemingly out of nowhere. With a pang of harassment, Rose realized she was acting like a small school filly. She managed to say through her giggling,

"T-thanks. I grew the plants myself." Rose wanted to slap herself again as she realized how stupid she must of sounded. She ran a flower shop and he must of seen the signs for the flowers. How could he not of known she was a gardener?