Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Sir Lunashy's Signature Request Shop!

Jackleberry

Jeez, wasn't expecting five requests on my first day xD. Anyways, here they are (Well, some of them anyways)! Feel free to tell me what you think of them, what I should change (if anything), etc.

img-1673867-1-yFxl2X3.png

I'm personally not 100% sure about the text colour, but I'll let you be the judge of that.

img-1673867-2-6HqASce.png

No I can't make vectors by the way, so thanks for the one you provided! 

img-1673867-3-iRngXsF.png

Text might be too low, and the background isn't very dark, but I personally think it fits, I'll let you decide though.

Midnight, I keep getting stumped on yours for some reason, mainly on the background, and I don't wanna leave you with a half-assed sig, so I'm gonna keep working on it until I'm satisfied with the results, sorry for the delay. Brae-Ben, I'll start working on yours right away! Also, I'm perfectly fine with re-doing them if you guys don't like them, just let me know and I'll get a new one up as soon as I have a chance!

Sorry for the late response, computer has been derping on me lately...

Anyways, I would like the text to be in gold, it seems a bit more fitting.

As for the background it fits, although, it could be a bit darker.

If you could make these tiny adjustments I'll be glad, if not, thank you.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are all really cool! It would be very kind if you could add me to this list ^_^

Size: Regular Size works

Ponies/Vectors: If it could have Big Macintosh and Umbreon that would be great!

Background: A darker background would be great, like a dark blue or gray

Colours: Whatever works

Text: Corrosive Brony I'm Going Cakeless

Additional Details: If the text could be like how yours is set up, With my Name a little bigger and above my "Going Cakeless" quote, that would be great :)

Alrighty guys, three new requests and one request modification finished! (Or at least, ready to be reviewed) :P

And thanks everypony, it makes me happy knowing that I've made other people happy with my work! :D

-Snip-

JF0Q8o3.png

The toughest part was trying to cut your OC out from the original image, surely there's an easier way to do it, but oh well. I hope you like it!

-Snip-

ySuEmGT.png

I personally love this one, but I somehow forgot that you wanted a background relating to each of them ... hopefully their cutie marks (that you can't really see on some of them) will suffice? xD Also, I tried to make Flutters stand out a bit more than the others, which I personally think worked out pretty well.

I'll redo the background if you'd like. :P

-Snip-

gxk74yO.png

What do you think of it now? Darker? And don't worry, it's fine, I'm a patient person. :)

-Snip-

GoKupm1.png

There you are, I hope it isn't too colourless for you!

OMG!!!! THIS IS PERFECTION! Thank you soooo much. That is exactly what I wanted. Thnx so much Sir Lunashy! And the whole Fluttershy standing out thing is perfect. I personally love the background, so that's great. Overall, the best by far. THNAK YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART!

BTW, Sir Lunashy, what website do you make this on? I've been wondering, and I wanna see if I can make siggys for other people, or a backup for myself. Please answer, thanks!

I make all of my art using a free image editing program called Paint.NET, along with a couple of extra plugins which I can't remember off the top of my head. It's pretty basic, nothing like Photoshop or anything (I don't think anyways, I don't have or use PS), but it definitely gets the job done. :)

Probably should have mentioned this in the OP in case anypony was curious, I'll go ahead and put the link there as well.

(edited)

ok hello and let me just say i love your work

size:whatever works

Ponies:Rainbow as a pony and and as an Equestria girl

Backround: whatever you think would look best

Colors:i would like rainbow text plz like my current signature

Text: Breezy

additional text:It need to be about 20% cooler

thanks so much :yay:

Edited by breezy00

Alrighty guys, three new requests and one request modification finished! (Or at least, ready to be reviewed) :P

And thanks everypony, it makes me happy knowing that I've made other people happy with my work! :D

img-1682153-1-JF0Q8o3.png

The toughest part was trying to cut your OC out from the original image, surely there's an easier way to do it, but oh well. I hope you like it!

img-1682153-2-ySuEmGT.png

I personally love this one, but I somehow forgot that you wanted a background relating to each of them ... hopefully their cutie marks (that you can't really see on some of them) will suffice? xD Also, I tried to make Flutters stand out a bit more than the others, which I personally think worked out pretty well.

img-1682153-3-gxk74yO.png

What do you think of it now? Darker? And don't worry, it's fine, I'm a patient person. :)

img-1682153-4-GoKupm1.png

This... Is awesome! It looks better here than it did in my head! Thank you so much, this is perfection at it's best! I'm digging the gray on gray haha ^_^  again, thank you!

Omg, I love it soooo MUCH!!! I really love the background how it's like a crystal type or rock background with a shiny border and Wow. Thanks so much Sir.Lunashy! You did a great job. Again thanks for the signature! ^_^

img-1682153-2-ySuEmGT.png

img-1682153-3-gxk74yO.png

img-1682153-4-GoKupm1.png

Right there is fine thank you.

It really looks great, the background, the placement, the design, it's all great.

Thank you and I am at your debt good mistress. 

Size: Whatever the normal size is.

Ponies: Alicorn Twilight

Background: Maybe some butterflies, or whatever looks good.

Colors: Twilight's colors (mostly purple and black)

Text: LadyButterfly

Additional text: Making the forums 20% smarter

Thanks so much if you can do this!

Size: Just a normal signature size.  I don't know these things.

Ponies/vectors:  I want my OC, who I will post below, and I want Luna, who I will post below, and I want a Fluttershy as well

Background: Just a moon, and then the sky.  No ground, just space with the moon.

Colors:... Space is black, stars and moon are white, Luna is blue, Fluttershy is yellow, and my OC remains the colors it has on the picture.

Text: BroWhovian TestSubject (of course) and then AKA John Smith somewhere else.

Other: Now... HUG.  My OC i hugging best pony.  Which is Luna.

post-13878-0-13387000-1374765129_thumb.jpg

post-13878-0-49793800-1374765224.jpg

post-13878-0-55190100-1374765233.jpg

Size: Never had one of these before, so whatever's appropriate.

Ponies/Vectors: Applejack.

Background: Maybe just plain orange with her cutie mark somewhere.

Colours: ^

Text: Just needs to say "Honesty."

Additional Details: Nothin' else I can think of. I'm sure you'll do fine judgin' by your previous work.

Alright, very sorry for the wait everypony, I decided to take a bit of a break (I should probably announce these kinds of things next time xD) so I haven't really started working on your guys' requests until recently, but here they are!

-Snip-

KPqWKOa.png

I'm still not sure if it compares to your current one, but here you go! (Rainbow Skywalker seems to be very talented by the way!) :P

-Snip-

hMRN6Zk.png

What do you think?

-Snip-

6l2CXBG.png

I assume you wanted me to do a custom pose for them? Sorry, i don't really do that kind of stuff. If you really wanted them to hug, I'd recommend checking out somepony who specializes in things like custom vectors or something along those lines. I hope you like it though!

-Snip-

PErk30q.png

Aaaand here you are sir! :)

img-1692323-3-6l2CXBG.png

I assume you wanted me to do a custom pose for them? Sorry, i don't really do that kind of stuff. If you really wanted them to hug, I'd recommend checking out somepony who specializes in things like custom vectors or something along those lines. I hope you like it though!

Nope!  This is absolutely perfect, thank you!  I finally have a signature... I can now rule the world with my powers of convenient identification!

Size: The size everybody else is using.

Ponies/Vectors: Posted below

Background: Posted below

Colours: The colors in the images I posted, and the text to be white.

Text: One day she decided to stop letting fear hold her back and chose to live bravely. From then on, she flew.

Additional Details: I want the text to be to the right of the signature and Fluttershy to the left. Also, if you could get rid of the clouds in the background image that'd be great, but if not don't worry about it. I think thats about it.

post-18121-0-31655700-1374994578_thumb.jpg

post-18121-0-10204400-1374994606_thumb.jpg

Alright, very sorry for the wait everypony, I decided to take a bit of a break (I should probably announce these kinds of things next time xD) so I haven't really started working on your guys' requests until recently, but here they are!

img-1692323-1-KPqWKOa.png

I'm still not sure if it compares to your current one, but here you go! (Rainbow Skywalker seems to be very talented by the way!) :P

I love it but do you think that right next to the sun you could put rainbow dashes cutie mark i thin that would complete the image and i will let Rainbow Skywalker you said that and i think you are very talented too other than that it looks amazing

Ohh, I'll have a stab at this! ^_^

Size: What you have is fine.

Ponies/Vectors: FlutterShy, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash with top hats at one end, AppleJack with a Scottish Beret at the other.

Background: The interior of Sugar Cube Corner.

Colours: The colours of the Union Jack!

Text: The sun never sets on Friendship

Additional Details: Maybe give one of them a moustache on a monocle. Up to you!

(edited)

Hey could you make me a signature? I'd like...

Size: The usual size

Pony: Pinkie Pie

Background: Not sure maybe just a black background?

Color: Black

Text: I don't care if you think I'm abnormal, strange, weird, crazy, insane, odd, and bizarre. Life is too short to be normal...

Additional: You can mess with the text font and color.

Thanks

Edited by packmule1123

Alright, If you got time to make one for me, that is..

Size: 600x100 (normal size)

Ponies/Vectors: Any Luna vector you might find fitting on the left and my OC on the right http://i.imgur.com/pWROgrK.png

Background: Night sky with full moon

Colours: Blue

Text: "Luna Squee" in the middle, Nice font would be "Equestria" or "Celestia Medium Redux"

Looking forward to the result :D

Whew, I never thought I would get this many requests, I figured I'd only be doing a super small time thing for fun when I started this thread! (Well, I'm still doing it for fun, but you know that I mean, one that was less active). :D

-Snip-

kWAcdqb.png

I'm not sure if the background is very 'enchanting', but I think it looks nice!

-Snip-

s0DLCqb.png

Here you go, love the quote by the way!

-Snip-

8ab1EG5.png

Sorry, I felt too lazy to put on a monocle, but I still think this one is among my best so far, I'll let you decide though!

-Snip-

a18x3XT.png

You know, the simplistic ones actually look pretty neat in my opinion, not sure why most people seem to dislike them, but oh well, here's yours!

-Snip-

pQTCwRI.png

Aaaand voila!

img-1701756-5-pQTCwRI.png

Aaaand voila!

NICE! I like it, I am going to keep it!

Yeah, so thanks for your time, I really appreciate it.

Now I need to run to my profile settings real quick :3

img-1701756-3-8ab1EG5.png

Sorry, I felt too lazy to put on a monocle, but I still think this one is among my best so far, I'll let you decide though!

Oh man! Thanks very much! It's absolutely perfect what you did! I'm gonna put this to effect immediately. You sir, are the definition of awesome!