Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony else animate?

Luximus

Animation. Such a lovely gift....SO ANYWAY! For our project, we're still looking for experienced and advanced animators to help us do a few 10 min videos of our story. If ya'll are willing to participate, just contact me on either my homepage or on Skype (Shadow Lux100) REMEMBER! We're looking for volunteers who know what they're doing and they know what they're up against. If you do want to help, you should have an animation prepared for us to see. If you guys want to know what we're shooting for, go watch the Children of the Night.  

~Assistant Director

Shadowlux100 ;)

• Brohoof 1

Animation. Such a lovely gift....SO ANYWAY! For our project, we're still looking for experienced and advanced animators to help us do a few 10 min videos of our story. If ya'll are willing to participate, just contact me on either my homepage or on Skype (Shadow Lux100) REMEMBER! We're looking for volunteers who know what they're doing and they know what they're up against. If you do want to help, you should have an animation prepared for us to see. If you guys want to know what we're shooting for, go watch the Children of the Night.  

~Assistant Director

Shadowlux100 ;)

Yeah, animation is great. It's tons of fun and very satisfying.

But Children of the Night was an animation that exceeded show quality, and took MONTHS of work with several people working on it. I've done my share of animation and just working with the flash puppets can be a pain, let alone some of the puppet manipulation they used in that animatic.

On top of that, Children of the Night was only 4 minutes long. If you're looking for 10 minute long videos (plural) then I doubt you're going to find many people willing to dedicate that much time... sorry. It just doesn't sound like something too easy to achieve with strictly fan work. :I

• Brohoof 2

EXACTLY! And that's why we want to go through and do this. We need as many helpers as we can get, weather they'll just volunteer to do 10 seconds, 1 min, or want to support us while we're doing it. We want to do this and we want to do it right. So if you're willing to help out, no matter how long it takes, contact me please.

I know how to animate somewhat.. I just haven't posted any yet because I'm working on some projects of mine :3 but I'm not good enough to be in any sort of advance group or anything, and I'm not looking to do anything for anyone else.

(edited)

I'm so behind this it's crazy. I have some drawing skills and I've just ordered myself a Cintiq so I can work digitally and get some flash animations under my belt. I wouldn't say I'm at a level I can contribute with but maybe in a few months that'll change.

Here's some examples of my pony-related sketches, apologies for the pencil versions but like I said I'm gonna start working digitally real soon.

post-18085-0-99816700-1374797065_thumb.jpgpost-18085-0-42163400-1374797133_thumb.jpg

Best of luck with the project

Edit: the sketches are original compositions for the record

Edited by Dilarus