Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi I'm New. My Little Pony anyone?

LiterallyPONYS

(edited)

MLP best thing EVA who says its 'stupid' IS CRAZY! I have a friend who loves Ponies and draws them everyday. I have a question for new comers;How did you find My Little Pony? 

Casual =   :o  :yay:  :lol:  B)  :D  :derp:  :catface: 

^

^   ^

l 

Ha ha Cute Pinkie! I <3 Pinkie :) 

Edited by LiterallyPONYS
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the Herd! We always love new fans joining the forum.

Oh, and I joined the fandom by looking at clips of MLP:FiM on YouTube (after hearing about all the commotion, I decided to check it out), and then I saw Sweet and Elite, and then I became a fan.

My kids are huge fans and I got into MLP by listening to their chatter and asking them questions about different characters.  They love to tell me about their favorites and why they like them.  They also love that I can sew and had me create equestria girl dolls for them.  My next doll is Rainbow Dash because that is my sons favorite.  After I made a doll for each of his sisters he asked me to make him one too and told me "it's ok I can keep a secret.  I won't tell any of my friends that I have a mlp doll."  

(edited)

With Pinkie Pie I'm not scared of horror movies anymore, after a day hearing the songs she sang I felt better.

And I would like to ask anyone Playing Minecraft here?

I found MLP FIM when I was a filly :)

Edited by LiterallyPONYS

I heard about MLP through Youtube and then I found it on Netflix and decided to give it a go. Glad I did. ^_^

Oh and welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you made it over here, enjoy your stay! ;)

hi everypony nice to meet all of you I love my little pony oh and im a brony and i just watched equestria girls and i think that flash sentry and twilight sparkle are sch a great couple

• 1 month later...

This is totally of topic but you HAVE to read this!

>_> Read  -_-  Me! B)  <---- Still a fan Of PINKIE PIE! :)

OMG OMG OMG I was playing CP (Club Penguin) last night, I was happily cheering about MLP and this random dude said 'My Little Pony the worst!' I was like 'OMG UR GOING DOWN!' 

So that was something EVERYPONY SHOULD KNOW!

Hello there, and welcome to the forums. You seem like a fun person to hang around, and that's great to know. I'm sure you will very much enjoy your time here on these forums. We're all rather kind from what I've seen.

'My Little Pony the worst!' I was like 'OMG UR GOING DOWN!'  So that was something EVERYPONY SHOULD KNOW!

Ah, yes, people like to judge something before they've seen it, a shame really. But, if they already seen it, then they hold the right to an opinion.

Oh, and before I forget, I saw pictures of Rainbow Dash nearly everywhere on Facebook, so I decided to look it up and found the first episode of the series, "Mare In The Moon". By the time "Elements of Harmony" was over, I became an instant fan and marathoned the show.  It was quite the good time.