Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Choose 4 superpowers. Would you be a villain or hero?

MLP Moth

Lets see...

A villain, certainly. Though I'd be following an extremely long plan and I wouldn't kill the heroes who try and stop me off... I'd let them go. After humiliating them. And I'd help defend against any massive threat not caused by me (I want to keep this world intact, after all).

As for Powers...

Matter Control- Being able to reshape matter into any form I wish with a thought.

​Invulnerability- You can't hurt me. Enough said.

Dimensional Control- being able to bend dimensions (Space etc)

Mind Control- Don't need to add anything here.

• Brohoof 1

If i had super powers!

Would i use them for good or evil?

That's easy......I would totally use them for EVIL!!!

tumblr_ma2ozgDTjM1rf2jmdo1_400.gif

As for the super powers:

Teleportation-Would be easy to get places,much better than flying!

Telekinesis-Yeah baby!

Mind control-Could come in handy

Invisibility-My oh my,the chaos i could cause with that!

(edited)

Well obviously I'd have to be a hero, fighting to defend justice and protect the innocent!  As for my superpowers:

1. Be Batman

2. Be Batman

3. Be Batman

4. Be Batman

:huh: Ya think I'd be too overpowered then?  What do you think AJ?

You're right, it'd just be totally awesome!!!  B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

I'd try to be a villain, but I'd probably chicken out and be a hero
But still, powers:

1. Invisibilty

2. Morphing

3. Flight
4. uuuhhh... Batman's wealth?

Huh.. Seems like a weird collection, but if Sylar from Heroes can have a crazy collection of superpowers, then SO CAN I!

• Brohoof 1

I've got these stupid little things called morals or something that will probably negate the possibility of being a villain.

However, for super powers...

• Time control. Big one, here. The ability to stop, reverse, fast forward, and otherwise manipulate time is almost invaluable. Anyone who's watched Madoka Magica would agree. I'd like to think it'd be something like in the movie Click.
  • Flying. Simply put, it's badass and is probably alot easier and more fun than traveling on the ground.
  • Telekinesis. Easy to explain why, no?
  • Invisibility. It would just be cool to go around screwing with people, plus it could give me the element of surprise in combat (provided I don't just do my bidding while freezing time, rendering everyone else immobile and stagnant).

So in other words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViGNBLQpGWE

• Brohoof 2

Hmm... I've always pictured myself with something like this

1.) Control of other peoples dreams and capability to appear in them (Only way I effectively exist)

2.) Stagnancy (Capability to basically remain static in time forever)

3.) Time-Immunity (I exist outside of time effectively making me exist in all times even before time)

4.) Independent (I can't do anything to you other than appear in dreams and I exist in such a manner that I can't be perceived or harmed)

I'd probably go out with noble-intentions but I'd probably end up causing more harm than anything so I'd say villain to a lesser degree

• Brohoof 1

This is too easy :P

My powers;

1.invisibility

2.telekinesis

3.teleportation

4.flight

I wouldn't be a hero or a villain, just have lots of fun :umad:

(edited)

Nice one  :ph34r:

It was so inspiring that I came up with a different set of powers that is more OP, and only need three:

The ability to make new abilities.

The ability to have infinite abilities.

The ability to exponentially increase any ability obtained.

It basically lets you do anything!  :yay:

Yeah, but you couldn't have any power which you didn't ever think about. And exponential increase can still never amount to infinity. Besides, since you mentioned these powers, I automatically have them  :umad: .

I've got these stupid little things called morals or something that will probably negate the possibility of being a villain.

• Time control. Big one, here. The ability to stop, reverse, fast forward, and otherwise manipulate time is almost invaluable. Anyone who's watched Madoka Magica would agree. I'd like to think it'd be something like in the movie Click.
  • Flying. Simply put, it's badass and is probably alot easier and more fun than traveling on the ground.
  • Invisibility. It would just be cool to go around screwing with people, plus it could give me the element of surprise in combat (provided I don't just do my bidding while freezing time, rendering everyone else immobile and stagnant).

So in other words...

Nice set. Thanks for giving'em to me!

Edited by Fergus Mo

I would really be more of an anti hero, while I do have a strong sense of justice many traditional superhero's have a strict no kill rule which while lethal force would be something I would only use a last resort I would use it when I felt it was necessary. If I was Batman for example I would have killed the Joker or if I was Superman I would have killed Darkseid because those two especially Darkseid are way way too dangerous to be kept alive.

My powers would be

1. Telekinesis

2. Magic

3. Super human strength

4. Super human speed

• Brohoof 1

Ooh, let me see... I'd be an anti-hero, and I'd have...

1. Time Control

2. Matter Control (Levitate objects and change them to my heart's content)

3: Teleportation

4: Control of Earth's Processes (Meaning I could change the weather, the structure of the trees, ground, ect.)

It would be awesome. But sadly, it could never be...

• Brohoof 1

I would be a villian, cause heroes are overrated. Or maybe not, I'm too nice to be a villain. 

1. Shapeshift
  2. Invisibility
  3. Telekinesis
  4. The ability to fly

I think that invisibility is the best. But these other things are also nice.

• Brohoof 1

I would be kind of a mysterious hero. I wouldn't want to be known by the public, I'd rather do my heroic deeds in secret. Kind of like Batman if you think about it. I would probably only tell a few of my closest friends and few of my family members. 

If I could have four superpowers they would be:

1: Superhuman reflexes(to where I could dodge any bullet)

2: Hyper-photographic/muscle memory(learning new skills and how to fight would be child's play lol)

3: Probability Manipulation(controlling the odds would be sweet! "Good luck" for me and "bad luck" for the enemies.)

4: Plant Manipulation(I've always loved nature. ^_^ )

1. Ability to bend all four elements (The Avatar).

2. Energy manipulation and mastery over the flow of chi.

3. Body toughening to take damage.

4. Flight.

And I'd definitely be a hero. If I found myself with these powers, I'd certainly use them to help others.

I would only need 2.

-Live forever

-Take the all the sickness away from people.

I wanted those power since I was a 5years old, my sister told me that kids my age are dying because of sickness and we try and help them but there is little we can do. With those powers I would go to all the children's hospitals and take all their sickness, then find everyone with some kind of sickness and take it! then once I had rid the world and its people of all the sickness's, I would go and hide in a cave as far away from man kind as I could, and just sit there in the darkness in tell the end of time.

Same here!

Let's see. I would have

1) A healing factor (like Deadpool)

2) Teleportation (like Deadpool)

3) Be an expert swordsman (like Deadpool)

4) Be an expert marksman (like Deadpool)

In other words, I'd like to be Deadpool. Except I would be a super hero all the way!

Well obviously I'd have to be a hero, fighting to defend justice and protect the innocent!  As for my superpowers:

1. Be Batman

2. Be Batman

3. Be Batman

4. Be Batman

:huh: Ya think I'd be too overpowered then?  What do you think AJ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClXAaGoT5eE

You're right, it'd just be totally awesome!!!  B)

So in other words...

I would be kind of a mysterious hero. I wouldn't want to be known by the public, I'd rather do my heroic deeds in secret. Kind of like Batman if you think about it. I would probably only tell a few of my closest friends and few of my family members. 

If I could have four superpowers they would be:

1: Superhuman reflexes(to where I could dodge any bullet)

2: Hyper-photographic/muscle memory(learning new skills and how to fight would be child's play lol)

3: Probability Manipulation(controlling the odds would be sweet! "Good luck" for me and "bad luck" for the enemies.)

4: Plant Manipulation(I've always loved nature. ^_^ )

What's with all the heroes? 

We need more villains!

You can do whatever the heck ya want!

You know,ya don't have to kill people to be a villain?

Suit yourself!

tumblr_ma2ozgDTjM1rf2jmdo1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_mnqr4k7QTM1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_ll0vdknXPz1qjaka8o1_500.gif

evil-laugh-o.gif

tumblr_lsw74ryuE51r02mqz.gif

animated_evil_laugh_by_neomi_trix-d3dpne

tumblr_m5x9n1xf3D1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

tumblr_lzmiv9MmSc1qf50w0.gif

meha.gif

172627__safe_animated_trixie_magic%2Bdue

(edited)

I'd definitely be on the good side! I could never be on the bad side, that's just not how I ever see myself being!

As for the powers... Four of them is quite a lot!

1. The ability to control time.

2. The ability to shape-shift (because I want to be prettier... Yeah, that's really all there is to it. xD)

3. The ability to heal others and myself.

4. The ability to control the weather.

All fairly useless for combat, because I'm not about combat. But if I was, I could see myself wanting to have a Devil Fruit-like power from One Piece. Like Smoker's, but instead of smoke, it'd be water that would freeze on contact. Like a freezing rain power, but much more instant than that! But still, I'm not about combat, I just love ice! When it's significantly below freezing I like to go outside and pour water to see how fast it freezes, so that power seems like the best fit for me. Pure ice power is cool (no pun intended), but a water that freezes on contact power sounds so much neater.

Either that, or I'd be a Super Saiyan. xD

Edited by Envy

I have two sets which I can't really decide. The first of these sets being a villain and the second being hero.

Super strength

Flight

Immortality

Invincibility  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Telekinesis (Including the ability to lift himself)

Hyper-Intelligence

Shape-Shifting

Ability to survive in space

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My four super powers would be as followed:

1) Inhuman Intelligence (Think Tony Stark)

2) Insanity

3) Immortality

4) Teleportation

At the end of the day I'll follow the route of a Villain. Now you may think I'm crazy WANTING to be insane but think about it... img-1697698-1-queenchrysalis.png

"Chaos will always triumph over order. It is the way of things."   -Hexadecimal, ReBoot (1997)

Sounds a lot like Deadpool to me.

As for superpowers I'd like to have:

1.Ability to interface with and Control technology

2.Extreme Telekinises (Think Lifting a building, flinging metal as fast as a gunshot, and making oneself levitate)

3.Ability to absorb strength/intelligence/power from anyone, including normal people, without hurting them (kind of like Rogue from the X-men, But permanent)

4.Extreme Agility ( Dodge bullet, Really flexible, Climb and run fast)

As for Hero or Villian: Hero

Edited by The Pulse

(edited)
  1. The ability to use spells and create them too
  2. Omniscience
  3. Invincibility
  4. Flying

I would be a villan, and use my powers to send the whole planet into anarchy. Once done, I will then take over the Earth as Emperor.

Edited by ÷Zero
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

1. Ability to hijack the bodily systems of another living organism (basically a cooler version of possession).

2. Space control (ability to control gravity, air pressure, time, etc.)

3. Invincibility (of course).

4. Ability to bring inanimate things and fictional characters to life.

Of course, I would be a villain. :3 Way more fun and rewarding.

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

hmm.

I would be a chaotic hero ^-^ I would do good and all that jazz, but wheres the fun in doing that all the time? :umad:

1:the ability to change shape. I could become a pony /)^3^/)

2: Expert hacking/direct electronic interface. 

3:Flight ._.

4: The ability to summon. anything. basically turn my life into garrys mod.

Edited by Oireann
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

immortality

psionic manipulation (all mental powers)

reality manipulation

shapeshifting

i can mess with peoples mind, make them go crazy, while never being noticed. and if i somehow do i am immortal

almost forgot to say that i would be an anti-hero, and if not that then a hero

Edited by boulder
  • Brohoof 1

I would be a hero, and use my powers to do everything I could to make the world a better place for everyone.

The four superpowers I would choose would be:

• Teleportation - I could teleport anywhere I wanted, instantly, even to locations beyond the physical universe. I could also travel anywhere I wanted in time.

• Invincibility - I would be completely invincible to any form of attack, including non-physical ones.

• Mind over matter - My mind would be able to transcend physical limits, allowing for literally infinite strength, speed, agility, etc. 

• Clairvoyance - I would be able to ascertain information beyond my regular sphere of perception, allowing me to maximize the efficiency of my response time to emergencies or other situations. I would also be able to know which situations required my assistance the most urgently.
  • Brohoof 1

Damn, Cracked ruined most superpowers for me. XD (For instance, most powers wouldn't be that useful  in reality unless you had a bunch of complimentary powers to go with them - what's the point of superspeed, for example,  if you aren't super tough like Superman and your body can't withstand the pressure of the G-force? ).

That being said, I'd be a hero (I'd much rather spread happiness and peace and take care of the bad guys than crush everyone else in pursuit of what I wanted and end up reviled and alone) with:

1. The power to (painlessly) shapeshift into anything I could imagine (this takes care of flight, and allows me to disguise myself as anyone or thing - including, say, a fly - so invisibility wouldn't be needed anymore, and I wouldn't have to worry about turning blind whenever I want to be invisible. For strength, I could simply shift into a bear, or a cheetah for sprint speed, or a wolf for long distance running, or a fish or amphibian to breathe underwater, polar bear to withstand cold temperatures etc. Hell, if I could imagine it, I could shapeshift into a dragon! ^.^)

2. Telekinesis (I can see no visible drawbacks, and this would be a pretty useful power that shapeshifting doesn't cover).

3. Enhanced memory/brain processing power (my brain would be an extensive database, able to hold much more information than is possible for a normal person without going nuts, and the faster processing power could let me rifle through those memories to find the information I wanted much quicker, as well as just generally letting me think faster).

4. The power to eat whatever the heck I wanted and never have to worry about the health consequences or getting out of shape! (Ice cream and cake for dinner every night! :D Plus I'd save money on being able to buy cheap junkfood most of the time).

Yup, I win. XD

1. The Force

2. Twilights magic

3. Pinkies 4th wall abilities

4. RDs speed and agility (includes flight and sonic rainbooms)

I would be an antihero because try as I might i still would not be able to make all the good choices and will utterly destroy any one who threatens me and my own or my home.