Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Lyeco's Photo Editing Shop.(Requests wanted)

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, could you add a "HUZZAH!" to this pic and give it sort of a Renaissance Fair look maybe please?

img-2644803-1-Princess-Luna-Luna-Eclipse

Size and such doesn't matter.

Hey Vigil Harris!

So far, it has been one of the difficult ones I did :P

I made two versions

post-16586-0-34261200-1400594951_thumb.jpg

post-16586-0-75161400-1400594960_thumb.jpg

I checked the it the renaissance fair is painting style. If you look closely, there are paint lines in it.

Also I used a renaissance fair background.

Hey Vigil Harris!

So far, it has been one of the difficult ones I did :P

I made two versions

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I checked the it the renaissance fair is painting style. If you look closely, there are paint lines in it.

Also I used a renaissance fair background.

Hello Lyeco and I got a request if you can do it for me. Please and thank you are the magic words.  ^_^

Could you possibly repix my avatar and my signature, also could you try and keep them the same size, thanks  :yay:

Here's the pictures and I know you'll do great also I'll go random, whatever you think is best for them!

XyXro0Y.png

And signature...

FK9KRWC.png

Thank you!

(edited)

@, :blink: !!! This is... Fantastic! You really went above and beyond. Thank you so so so much! As I can't adequately express myself in words at the moment; the following is me right now:

Edited by Virgil_Harris

(edited)

Hi Lyeco!

I was wondering if you could edit these pictures:

Stage Theme:

post-26541-0-59848400-1400641091_thumb.jpg

Rarity Theme:

post-26541-0-93558300-1400641109_thumb.jpg

If they're too big I can crop it using a photo editor I have, so thanks if u can edit these!

P.S I had something like this , but I guess ur better at it :)

P.P.S: could u also add sparkler that says CMC is awesum! And to the pinkie pie one can u put Sing Pinkie Sing!

Edited by ChibiDashie

Hello Lyeco and I got a request if you can do it for me. Please and thank you are the magic words.  ^_^

Could you possibly repix my avatar and my signature, also could you try and keep them the same size, thanks  :yay:

Here's the pictures and I know you'll do great also I'll go random, whatever you think is best for them!

img-2655015-3-XyXro0Y.png

And signature...

img-2655015-4-FK9KRWC.png

Thank you!

Hey Lunia

Here are the edited versions of the request!

post-16586-0-78953700-1400725643.jpg

post-16586-0-75667600-1400725651.jpg

So I put a lot sparkles, cuz it's based on my best pony. ^_^

Hey Lunia

Here are the edited versions of the request!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

So I put a lot sparkles, cuz it's based on my best pony. ^_^

:o WOW THEY LOOK GREAT! I'm going to use them right now and I'll credit you below! They're just... wow  :yay:  Thank you very much!

Hi Lyeco!

I was wondering if you could edit these pictures:

Stage Theme:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Rarity Theme:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

If they're too big I can crop it using a photo editor I have, so thanks if u can edit these!

P.S I had something like this , but I guess ur better at it :)

P.P.S: could u also add sparkler that says CMC is awesum! And to the pinkie pie one can u put Sing Pinkie Sing!

Hey there ChibiDashie!

I finished your request and made two versions of each picture!

Picture 1

post-16586-0-66102600-1400728411.jpg

post-16586-0-47940000-1400728419.jpg

Picture 2

post-16586-0-80823600-1400728428.jpg

post-16586-0-34081800-1400728440.jpg

I have multiple versions, because it's harder to put the word lol :)

Thanks, Lyeco.

I will put these pics in my profile as soon as I get my laptop

(I can't upload pictures on my ipad)

Well anyways, I will watch fideos and fall asleep, like usual.

Thanks!

Well, if you don't mind me coming back for fourths as it were.... I did get my own fancy new OC you could take a shot if you feel so inclined: post-25260-0-27154500-1400898022_thumb.png

I guess you'd call him a Sea Serpent/Dragon creature. He's based off of Ancient Near Eastern legendary creatures, such as the Babylonian goddess of the sea and chaos Tiamat ( here is one of the more famous depictions of her in a very serpent like form

post-25260-0-07339600-1400185478_thumb.jpg )

, or Leviathan from the Bible 275px-Leviathan-Dor%C3%A9.JPG. So maybe you could give him a bit of that "flavor". My OC isn't an evil character I promise, despite being "related" to such creature.

And it my be nice if you could make a version for my Signature perhaps.

But if you decide against it that's fine, this probably by far my oddest and most difficult request yet.

Well, if you don't mind me coming back for fourths as it were.... I did get my own fancy new OC you could take a shot if you feel so inclined: attachicon.gifimg-2635873-3-virgil_harris_oc_by_soulrunner19-d7jcfj3.png

I guess you'd call him a Sea Serpent/Dragon creature. He's based off of Ancient Near Eastern legendary creatures, such as the Babylonian goddess of the sea and chaos Tiamat ( here is one of the more famous depictions of her in a very serpent like form

)

, or Leviathan from the Bible 275px-Leviathan-Dor%C3%A9.JPG. So maybe you could give him a bit of that "flavor". My OC isn't an evil character I promise, despite being "related" to such creature.

And it my be nice if you could make a version for my Signature perhaps.

But if you decide against it that's fine, this probably by far my oddest and most difficult request yet.

Hey Vigil_Harris!

I put a cool war background in your OC. The war is based on the ancient Greeks :P. I guess he might be helping out

post-16586-0-18273200-1401102952_thumb.jpg

I did the same technique in your luna request so Here it is. I am pretty impressed

I tried to resize to a sig but it had horrible results :(

I did what I can, but can't recommend you to use the sig

post-16586-0-06752500-1401103094.jpg

The war is based on the ancient Greeks :P. I guess he might be helping out
It can be part of my OC's scrapbook under "That Crazy Summer on vacation in Troy" :lol:! Once again great job :) . And thanks for trying to get it into a sig. Might try to work it into a youtube vid this Summer if you don't mind. 

(edited)

Heyo Lyeco. I myself am a digital artist (my chosen weapon is Photoshop's pen tool), and I was wondering if I could be so bold as to encourage you to expand your tool knowledge, and push the edge of your comfort zone.

I want you to try and capture the awesome launch of the Saturn V rocket by enhancing the ponified character I made.

img-2706430-1-saturnv_takeoff_by_anarche

Maybe do a background using a picture of the Saturn V, or Apollo Program. The Saturn V is a very well documented peice of equipment, so you would certainly be able to find lots of viable reference material just by googling it.

img-2706430-2-SaturnV.jpgimg-2706430-3-Apollo_17_The_Last_Moon_Sh

img-2706430-4-saturn_v_06.jpg

Also by the way, if you ever thought it was a unique rocket, there were actually 18 of them built, and 16 of them flew. Apollo 8, 11 and 13 are just the most famous.

Edited by Blue

(edited)

Could you make these Avatar and Signature Rarity themed? and add Flare and Star Sparkles please.

Hey Sapphire Dragoon!

Here is the finished products

post-16586-0-40809900-1402055577.jpg

post-16586-0-16325700-1402055659.jpg

They are kinda dark :P

Now, I am going to do Blue's super hard request :o

Edited by Lyeco