Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Seductive Luna.

Little Miss Fluttershy

Alright so this is my latest drawing of Princess Luna. Now before you say anything, yes I know there's a bunch of things wrong in this drawing. I didn't realize it till after I did it, so please don't be too harsh on me alright? To be honest, I am ashamed of this because I could've done better. Lately I have been feeling rather odd about not drawing any more ponies, and this is really making me sad. :( I love drawing ponies (it's the main reason I picked up drawing again) and this feeling is well, making me depressed. I don't know why either. But anyway maybe the positive feedback I get from this drawing (if I get any lol jk) could possibly help. Enjoy. And if you didn't read all of this I understand you are here to see a drawing, and that's ok. :3

post-765-0-37967600-1329556217_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

You really shouldn't undersell yourself, that's actually the worse thing any type of artist can do. Just remember to enjoy what you do.

*It's actually pretty good and a bit of shading might make it stand out a bit more.

• Brohoof 1

You really shouldn't undersell yourself, that's actually the worse thing any type of artist can do. Just remember to enjoy what you do.

*It's actually pretty good and a bit of shading might make it stand out a bit more.

It looks great, and if you want to discover the joy of art again get some good quality cardboard and start making water colour ponies :wub:

Looks good! Keep drawing xD

It ain't that bad. it's quite good if you ask me. Keep up the great work, lil miss Fluttershy! ^_^

Still better then me (lol)

So you got a thumb up from me.

Thanks for the support you guys it means alot! (: I thought about it alot last night and I decided that I would take a little break from drawing (not too long tho.) I'll still be on the forums though, just not drawing. :P