Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need Voice Actors for an upcoming song

Tiny Hooves

i have a song coming up  :wub:

(heres a preview: https://soundcloud.com/hypeduponmountaindew/new-project/s-GBl0O)

and i need Voice Actors to talk over that song. my idea is to make it sound like an old TV show drama, but about some kind of fanfic or pony lore (i may or may not need help deciding what to make it about.

please let me know if you can help in any way or know someone who can. thanks!  ;)

I can help. But do you have lines? Also did you consider the song's playing range when coming up with the music. You don't want the voice and the instruments to merge.

Hi, I can do a variety of female voices so just tell me if you need any voices. If it's for MLP:FIM I can pull of a pretty good Rarity, I can probably do Fluttershy, and I can probably do Princess Luna or maybe Scootaloo

thats awesome, female VA seem to be hard to find, and i think i need one XD ill keep in touch  ;)

I would be delighted to help.

I am a Scot with a voice I can make sound pretty deep

I have one video on YouTube with me speaking my normal voice

your voice may be exactly what im looking for.

I can help. But do you have lines? Also did you consider the song's playing range when coming up with the music. You don't want the voice and the instruments to merge.

how could i be so silly? i dont have something to read just yet, but if youre really feeling impatient, go find a fanfic that you think is emotional and read some lines from it, doesnt matter what it is really. sorry im so unprepared at this time, but id like to have some Voice actors in the creative loop as far as story goes. i figured some of you would appreciate that.

I'm a female with a british accent. If you need me, feel free to message me about whatever. Looking to get into VA-ing... this seems like a good start! :P 

Well, If I can help I'd be delighted to. Drop me a PM as soon as you need me.

Just so you know, I do sometimes go a few days without access to a computer. I am a carer and sometimes work shifts that last two to four days.

I will get your message and respond, but please don't be alarmed if I don't answer right away.

I'm a female with a british accent. If you need me, feel free to message me about whatever. Looking to get into VA-ing... this seems like a good start! :P

ooh bristish chicks  ;)

jk, nah but thatd be awesome

Well, If I can help I'd be delighted to. Drop me a PM as soon as you need me.

Just so you know, I do sometimes go a few days without access to a computer. I am a carer and sometimes work shifts that last two to four days.

I will get your message and respond, but please don't be alarmed if I don't answer right away.

i will and sounds good

I am always happy to warm my microphone up. This is me, being silly. I can do a variety of voices (though I am far from a professional).

http://youtu.be/odcNHK4xOOo

lol, i like that

so anypony got any ideas of what to make this about? or do you all just want me to find something?

Why not? Another idea would be Equestria Divided (but I guess that is my own fanboy nature showing).

The Solar Empire/Luna Republic idea is pretty damn popular so I guess you'd find people who are familiar with it.

I suppose you could also create your own myth, but you'd have to do a lot of work.

I suppose you could also create your own myth, but you'd have to do a lot of work.

..........oh my god thats an amazing idea!!!! 

and i know some people who can help write it!!

why didnt i think of that?!?!?!?!? thats a genius idea, this will put us on the map! (not that im trying to do that but still)

UPDATED VERSION OF THE SONG:

https://soundcloud.com/hypeduponmountaindew/fanfic-thingy

needed to fill up space, dsgakgaskdhfaoksdhfpaosdhfoak shdfpasdhfpoadfipadpdfasdf sdf

• Brohoof 1

......this is the part where i gotta be a jerk  :(

some new stuff has popped up and i dont think im gonna make this a brony project....

its not that i stopped liking the show or want to leave the fandom or anything, i just had some irl friends want to work with me, and i decided to do less brony projects :blush:  (the two arent related in any way.) i may still need VA, but i think after hearing that its not a brony project, some of you will end up leaving anyway.... sorry for the MAJOR inconvenience (i do know it is one) but i cant make this project like i said i would. thank you all for helping anyway.... :unsure: