Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Welcome to Echo Falls

TheGreatTrixie

Eddie was looking at chemm while she was talking, he responded "oh you dont need to feel ANY pity for me, if you do then you are crazy, not in 'THIS' world but in my world you're a deluded fuck" Eddie let out a annoyed moan as he heard chemm's words " 'worth in gold'? awnser me this, uuuh why is gold, diamonds and gems counted as priceless beauty? its just minerals, you cant kill anyone with gold or diamonds, but thats a meterialistic topic, i bet you will start saying something like...'deep down, deep down in you, you are special' what is special anyway? what does that mean? everypony does the same thing over and over again, ya'll are simply just making yourselfs feel better" as he awaited chemm's responce he took notice torwards the woodencmaking noises "the buck was that?"

It seemed the others also noticed the sound coming from upstairs. Violet wanted to believe it isn't one of the monsters or ghosts or whatever they are, at least it is a church, a sacred place. "I hear it to, Code."-she said as she walked to the stairs. "If somepony would come with me, than I would check it out, but It's probably nothing mentionable...just the storm or something." Violet turned back to the others. "Chemm, would you come with? I would feel more comfortable than alone."-she said and smiled at Chemm.

"Ok, good. Then I'm not the only one hearing it." Code replied to Violet as he turned to see her heading towards the stairs. She asked for someone to accompany her up there and he was about to volunteer, but Violet asked Chemm before he could chime in. He then remembered he forgot to tell everyone what he saw upstairs. He looked to Violet. "Be careful. I forgot to mention it earlier, but when I went up there, the room at the end of the hallway was lit up by what I believed was a fireplace. And when that loud sound came through the church, it immediately went out and got dark." He said to Violet before she was going to go upstairs.

Chemm heard Violet asking her to accompany her up the stairs to see what the terrifying noise could be... Chemm didn't want to go. She was too scared, but she could tell that Violet too was scared from her jittery voice.

"Violet. I'm really scared about going up there, but if it's to comfort you, then I'll go. Just make sure we have something to protect us." Chemm replied with a tinge of fear in her voice. She wasn't sure why she agreed to follow her, but knowing that she had a friend to follow her up the stairs was comforting. Chemm first looked around for anything she could use to attack or defend herself, but to no avail. Maybe Violet could find something instead...

Pinkamena Dianne Pie Sterling Crimson

icon_share.png

Eddie saw Violet headed torwards the stairs and asked chemm to go with her, he heard her agree to come with Violet and he said "hmmm clever.... bring a rock throwing cavemare to a situation, she will beat the problem to death with a wooden club, right...whatever your name is..." he turned to Code "and you're very charming, picking me up in that house then dropping me on the floor, when my nose bled and half of my body smashed, you must really hate me...OR!! you done it because of that yellow mare" he smiled at Code and said "you know, i never understood why do you stallions protect mares so much, ponies tell ya 'dont be a bitch, be a stallion, dont bow down to anyone' but for some reason you stallions bow down to...MARES! and why? sex? pfffah and they say theft is low and small minded, mares wanted equal rights like stallions, then why do ya'll treat them like queens? im gonna sum it up, ya'll are too dependant on mares, you stand up for em, they fuck you over, and then your bucked up ego tells ya 'YOU'RE A STALLION YEEAAAH!' i propose this why not do like in ancient egypt, the female faraon said to drown male baby ponies, why not reverse it and kill baby mares?"

Edited by Eddie

Code listened to Eddie ramble on and he looked back at him with an amused look. "You don't ever shut up, do you? Just listening to what you are saying is telling me you had a shitty life. What, did your parents hate you? Never wish they had you? Get drunk everynight at a bar, then come home, only to beat you? Then you resort to petty crimes and less than stellar attitude because you don't want to better yourself and remain in state of garbage that your parents and every ass out there told you you were. And with the mares, so what? Just because you might have had bad experiences with them, doesn't mean that every single one is like that. And lastly, I wouldn't of dropped you if you would have kept you snide comments to yourself." Code said calm and collectively to Eddie with an amused look.

Eddie noticed Code look back at him with a smile, as Eddie heard first words from Code, Eddie leaned forward and stared at Code with a smile listening to him, waiting when  he'll finish saying what he has to say, "....huh....." Eddie leaned back on the bench and responded "well pfff you're almost right, yes...my parents hate and hated me and for that i hate them, yes they wished i was never there because they said i was stupid, worthless and they even said a plastic bag has more use than you, and only my mother drank...everyday i hoped ill come home from school to see her sober, i was wrong day after day, my father would beat her, and even beated me half to death when i was a little colt for witnessing him beating her up, what else to add?...ummm my mother would often, in fact very often would tell me that i will be nothing but a dumb soaked little doormat...heh all because i didnt agree what she said or wanted me to do...i would want nothing more then to see the world burn infront of me and everypony in it....when i ran away from home at age of 15, only thing on my mind was to start killing ponies out of pure random, when i started stealing i became a little addicted to that" Eddie stopped smiling and showed no emotion while telling a quick life story of his, he said "...how did you know i resorted to theft? also what does 'stellar attitude' mean?"

Code listened to Eddie's life story and was amused by how close he had guessed. "It is not to hard to guess that you are a thief. You make it pretty obvious to detect. You have the way about you and the attitude to match. Another way you gave it away was that you used thievery as a defense in your argument about mares earlier." He said to Eddie with a grin. "And a "stellar attitude" is a higher up behavior for those who are mindful of other people's opinions, works we'll with cooperating, and is generously charitable towards others. Otherwise, in lame man's terms, a nice person who is caring towards others and helps in anyway they can."

Pinkamena Dianne Pie

"hmmmm so....in other words a gullible fool, that can burst into tears, i really enjoy watching a pony cry and beg me to stop, him whispering for his mama or his big sister to help him while he's laying on the floor all destroyed and his upper gums smashed out" Eddie stood up a bit wably but he got up and was infront of code and said "now you know who i am, a psychotic, deranged thief as you would describe, but you will never guess how i stumbled on this town, SO im gonna be upfront..." Eddie started walking from left and right infront of Code and turned to him suddenly "give me all of your belongings, i might take it or destroy it just for my amusement, would be even better if" Eddie turned his head where the mares went "those mares has some personall belongings, like teddy bears or memory lockets then id take it and....and DESTROY IT! hehehahahHhhhHhHHHhHHHhh al-all because ruining hopes and dreams is so SO much fun...to me!! all the fuck that matters, if im having fun then thats all that suppose to matter" he sat back down and laid on his side again, he smiled at code and said "so? will you hand over your things?"