Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Gravity Falls

null123456

Has Anyone heard of that new show called 'Gravity Falls'? It's for kids.. But it's actually pretty entertaining. It has amazing Animation and A Interesting Plot. (Here's the Plot I found On the Gravity Falls Wiki..)

Gravity Falls

is a Disney Channel animated series. Twin brother and sister Dipper and Mabel Pines are in for an unexpected adventure when they spend the summer with their great uncle in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. Upon their arrival, Dipper and Mabel's huckster great uncle, Grunkle Stan, enlists the siblings' help in running The Mystery Shack, a fun tourist trap he owns that overcharges unsuspecting customers. Although Dipper and Mabel quickly discover The Mystery Shack itself is a hoax, they sense there is something strange about their new town and together they begin to unlock the secrets of Gravity Falls.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

Yeah I saw the first episode I don't really have an opinion on it either. (It was not bad )It had a few unexpected moments.

Edited by Dasher
  • Brohoof 1

Never heard about it, until now.

I just watched the first episode. It's not bad, I'll probably watch some more later.

I like it :) It has great animation, and quite an interesting plot to it. I'm already hooked on it.

I'm pretty sure Gideon will be a recurring antagonist from now on. With his amulet destroyed though, I wonder what other tricks he has up his sleeve, especially with owning that book. Which also brings up another question, how many of those books are there?

• Brohoof 3

I've glanced at it and watched an episode or two in parts. And it's not bad at all. A MASSIVE improvement over what Disney usually shows now days. [especially because The Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes is being canceled.]

• Brohoof 1

I'm actually waiting for the commercials to go off so I can watch the episode that's on right now. I just got done watching the first 2 episodes and it's AMAZING!

(edited)

It's my favorite Disney Channel show. All the others (except for Phineas and Ferb) can go burn in a fire for all I care.

EDIT: Accidentally spelled "show" with an extra "s" at the end. Fixed it. :P

Edited by <letterONE>
  • Brohoof 2

It's my favorite Disney Channel shows. All the others (except for Phineas and Ferb) can go burn in a fire for all I care.

Weird how a lot of people feel the exact same way.

I was gonna make this thread about a month ago when the fandom consisted of me and 3 other people on tumblr, but I was too lazy.

But yeah the Gravity Falls fandom (or I have seen some call themselves "Fallers") seems to be rapidly growing!

I'm really glad a great cartoon came in now during the MLP drought. I now have another cartoon to follow religiously! :D

It's freakin' fantastic! I have no real criticism for it which is pretty rare for me. The show seems to have a consistency that rivals even MLP!

Now do I think the show is better than MLP? Well too early to call, the show is only on its 6th episode, but it has a LOT of potential so only time will tell.

post-461-0-27314400-1342714397.gif

• Brohoof 1

I have never heard of this show until now, and so far, it doesn't really appeal to me, then again, I haven't watched Disney Channel for about a year now.

I love shows like this, Adventure time, p&f, Regular show, and now gravity falls. Shows that are completely random and have the best jokes ever.

I was gonna make this thread about a month ago when the fandom consisted of me and 3 other people on tumblr, but I was too lazy.

But yeah the Gravity Falls fandom (or I have seen some call themselves "Fallers") seems to be rapidly growing!

I'm really glad a great cartoon came in now during the MLP drought. I now have another cartoon to follow religiously! :D

It's freakin' fantastic! I have no real criticism for it which is pretty rare for me. The show seems to have a consistency that rivals even MLP!

Now do I think the show is better than MLP? Well too early to call, the show is only on its 6th episode, but it has a LOT of potential so only time will tell.

post-461-0-27314400-1342714397.gif

That's weird, there's a series I'm watching that has some potential, and it's also on it's Sixth episode.

I made a thread for this.. It died. :C

I love the show! It has the Elements of A Creepy and Hilarious Show! Just thought I should add this too... :3

My Favorite Scene from Headhunters.. (EP.3)

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I love shows like this, Adventure time, p&f, Regular show, and now gravity falls. Shows that are completely random and have the best jokes ever.

I saw someone describe Gravity Falls as the fun of Adventure Time and Regular Show, but with good writing!

I can't say I really disagree.

(Though the other two shows have good writing at times, but it just doesn't seem to shine as much as Gravity Falls.)

I made a thread for this.. It died. :C

I love the show! It has the Elements of A Creepy and Hilarious Show! Just thought I should add this too... :3

My Favorite Scene from Headhunters.. (EP.3)

That episode was on today and I told my family to keep the channel on Disney so they could check it out.

My mom seemed to like it, but she didn't stay till the ending. (she rarely does)

My little sister seemed to like it too, but she was unaware of the theme of the show so she was shocked at the twist ending! :P

Edited by Colon Leftbracket

This looks like a cool show. Unfortunatly I don't have time to join another fanbase. I don't really watch any shows... MLP seems to be the only exception.

The intro is fuckin awesome.

Then there was a merge

Has Anyone heard of that new show called 'Gravity Falls'? It's for kids.. But it's actually pretty entertaining. It has amazing Animation and A Interesting Plot. (Here's the Plot I found On the Gravity Falls Wiki..)

Gravity Falls

is a Disney Channel animated series. Twin brother and sister Dipper and Mabel Pines are in for an unexpected adventure when they spend the summer with their great uncle in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. Upon their arrival, Dipper and Mabel's huckster great uncle, Grunkle Stan, enlists the siblings' help in running The Mystery Shack, a fun tourist trap he owns that overcharges unsuspecting customers. Although Dipper and Mabel quickly discover The Mystery Shack itself is a hoax, they sense there is something strange about their new town and together they begin to unlock the secrets of Gravity Falls.

Posted Image

Didn't notice until today that DIpper is sitting on a foot

a wip fan song I found on tumblr

http://petitpanda.tumblr.com/post/27582068285/ken-ashcorp-supernatural-wip2-did-a-little

I caught an episode the other day, and I have to say, I definitely will be watching more. Funny, fluid dialogue, bouncy characters, and great plots that are reminiscent of Regular Show and Adventure Time. I enjoy those shows, but as someone else pointed out, the writing style on Gravity Falls is far more enjoyable than on Regular Show and Adventure Team, packing a better comedic punch.

It's a good show, and if it's on at the time disney channel is on in my room i'll watch it, mostly at night while I roam the forums. It looks good, but I don't think i'll ever get into it as much as MLP.

This is a fantastic show. Good jokes, stellar writing and characters with personality. If this keeps up it may pass MLP (don't worry, we will always have best fanbase). They also do nice little visual gags in the background that are fun to watch out for. Anyway is this going to be the thread to talk about each episode as they air?

So what did everyone think of dipper vs manliness.

I loved how leaderor got fed fed a sacrifice of a stinky old manotaur. Cannibals!

Also at the end "Mr cat-face say hi" For some reason I really want to see this cat now. I just imagine a lumpy faced deranged looking cat.