Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Gravity Falls

null123456

I just checked it out, it's actually really hilarious! I love the drawing style and animation and the characters are really funny. Besides, I like the whole idea of that spooky haunted forest and the comedy mixed in it :D

"The Time Traveler's Pig"

So much happened in that episode and when I realized that Blendin Blandin was literally in those specific episodes (after re-watching them), my mind was blown. And that it showed more of Dipper and Mabel's sibling relationship I was moved by that.

Plus Waddles :lol:

I still have to see that episode >:

I looked around and just can't find it in good quality. (I'm somewhat picky about video and sound quality )

Edited by Chaosmagic

I still have to see that episode >:

I looked around and just can't find it in good quality. (I'm somewhat picky about video and sound quality )

I usually get my epiodes via torrent. There are some who encode it into fullHD out there. Though I could do without how big the file sizes per episode http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Here's a link to such a place:

• Brohoof 1

I like that show, it's pretty interesting. Still doesn't top MLP though. Weird, how out of all the 3 major family networks, Disney's still got my favorite shows out of them (Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls), granted all their other programming stinks, but, well, whatever.

I love that show. I am a die-hard Disney fan, and 98% of the shows on DC are awful in my opinion. I really like this one, though. My favorite is Dipper.

I like that show, it's pretty interesting. Still doesn't top MLP though. Weird, how out of all the 3 major family networks, Disney's still got my favorite shows out of them (Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls), granted all their other programming stinks, but, well, whatever.

I agree. I think P&F is decent, but it's better than the other shows. Most people say it went downhill around 2005, but I think it happened before that.

Edited by Dίsmajo

• 3 months later...

Great series, not sure why this hasn't taken off more. The writing is hilarious and sharp, the animation is adorable, voice actors are great, and it's more quirky and darker than MLP (not to compare apples and bananas). I'm a believer!

Uaaaaaaaah Gravity Falls. I started watching because of the theme song and kept with it because DIPPER. Pretty great show, though. It doesn't fall back on "kid humor" like lots of other DC shows seem to, and I think that's why it's such a standout.

Just saw this thread and I instantly thought: YESYESYES!

Gravity Falls is by far my favourite new-ish cartoon (close to Adventure Time)

I mean, what other cartoon (other than adventure time) would involve this: 

Onwards_aoshima.gif

• Brohoof 5

BEST SHOW EVER!

Seriously, I like it more than MLP, adventure time, supernatural, regular show, and anything else currently on tv.

It needs more attention, deserves it.

And I really hope Disney keeps it the way it is, I worry they will can it due to some soccer mom's complaining about tongue cutting... It would be a shame.

EDIT:

ONWARD YOSHIBA!

tumblr_m99n0wStKe1qc6xxmo1_500.gif

PS: I wrote a fanfiction on this show too. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/80105/quentin-trembley-goes-to-equestria

tumblr_mcw2n5BgLk1rg7hodo1_500.gif

Edited by Secret Person

• 2 weeks later...

I heard there are already episode 13 and 14 out O.o

Are they avaible in good quality too

because I can't find them and my search skills aren't good.

I can't direct you to episodes but I do know that Episode 14 isn't out yet, it's gonna air on March 1. Episode 13 aired about a week ago.

Ohai there hazmat headcase hero! And to think that livestream we did was the first time I had ever heard of that show. From that episode we watched I am very glad I found out about it. It is freaking awesome and those of you who haven't already seen the show it is great. 

Gravity Falls is really one of the best cartoons on Disney these days. I'm not counting out Phineas & Ferb but it gets old. Out of all the random funny cartoons Adventure Time, Regular Show, My Little Pony, and Gravity Falls take the award.

Gravity Falls is like my #1 Disney cartoon now.

Mable-wallpaper-2-gravity-falls-31646816

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I started watching "Gravity Falls" a couple of days ago.  I have watched through Episode 7 so far.  I really like it.  I would have to say that it is my second favorite family-friendly cartoon show, after "My Little Pony."  The characters, the stories, and the humor are all great.  Mabel reminds me of Pinkie Pie. 

• Brohoof 1

For anypony that likes the disney channel show called Gravity Falls, this is the official thread, approved by Feld0.

To prove that you are a fan answer these simple questions:

1. Favorite Character: Stan

2. Favorite Episode: Boss Mable

3. Why do you like it?: Because of the great jokes, and the great animation.

4. Post you favorite picture, gifs, or quotes.

Everypony is welcome! /)

• Brohoof 2

I've heard about this show. It's had brilliant reviews from what I've seen; I should find out how to watch it in the UK. I only learned of it through the song Ken Ashcorp did of it :P (Listen to it if you haven't, it's called Supernatural).

• Brohoof 2

1. Stan

2. The one with the Haunted grocery store.

3. Animation, jokes, storyline, characters, character development, HUUEEEG! It is overall awesom to me, and I like it more than MLP FiM.

4.tumblr_mcw2n5BgLk1rg7hodo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1