Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Gravity Falls

null123456

From what I've seen of the series, I've enjoyed it so far. They are really good and humorous  ^_^

Gravity Falls is with MLP, the only animated show i watch these days. I also say that you might be right about Gravity Falls being the better show, since the story and continuity is excellent for a cartoon, especially for one that is coming from Disney, a company that hasn't made that many good cartoons in the last years.

Still, i enjoy MLP more, because i just love the characters more. I don't want to go into much detail here, since this isn't a MLP vs. Gravity Falls thread. Besides, it's not like we can't watch both. :P

BTW, is Gravity Falls ending after episode 40?

• Brohoof 2

BTW, is Gravity Falls ending after episode 40?

It will probably be somewhere from 40 to ~45. There's a chance that it'll get a TV movie, but it's not guaranteed yet.

(edited)

GF has some surprisingly dark imagery for a Disney cartoon. Especially the last episode. Similar to some things in MLP, it kinda makes you pause and think "this show is for kids?".

Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Edited by Gearbox10mm
  • Brohoof 1

It will probably be somewhere from 40 to ~45. There's a chance that it'll get a TV movie, but it's not guaranteed yet.

That's a real shame. They could have made atleast a third season.

Oh well, atleast i have ponies.

That's a real shame. They could have made atleast a third season.

Oh well, atleast i have ponies.

Well, it's hard to make plot-driven shows last longer without drawing it out, especially one (mostly) aimed at kids.

@, I've merged your thread with an older Gravity Falls thread. In the future please do a quick search to make sure a topic doesn't already exist before creating a new one. Thanks!

Gravity Falls is my favourite cartoon airing right now. Not only does it have likeable characters, but it is also a cartoon that happens to have an ongoing arc. I also love its humour, as well as how many risks it has taken. I can't understand why so many people would dislike this admirable cartoon.

Anyways, I too am excited for the next episode. It makes you wonder what will happen next now that Stan reveals the truth.

• Brohoof 3

I love Gravity Falls! I'm even cosplaying Mabel at my next con!

Like all the other fans here, I am soooo excited for the next episode. Can't wait to see what secrets might be revealed :)

• Brohoof 1

What's wrong with season two?

I don't know actually, I just think the episodes aren't as good as those from season 1...

My favorites are The Inconveniencing, Carpet Diem and The Time Traveler's Pig, and so far no episode of the 2nd season was as good as them.