Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Gravity Falls

null123456

Am I the only one really enjoying this show, the only good show on Disney now, so different from the other shows

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tctX771EQeA

and of course with only six episodes shown, the fanbase is already rising

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALstOqg0pig

awesome fan song

i'm soooo drooling over this opening right now!!!! :blink:

it's so well animated, I got goosebumps!! and the special effects, magnificent :D

too bad I didn't like the intro music U_U

• 3 weeks later...

I love this show, The show is like Regular Show mixed in with SpongeBob and Phineas and Ferb, I love how Disney Channel and Disney XD is getting more good quality shows then Nickelodeon, Nick seems like the new Disney since Nick has multiple tweenager shows with no cartoon but SpongeBob and The Legend of Korra (which I like LOK).

Edited by DaddyCewlSterTube

I like the show, they got good plot which is what I look for in a cartoon, not just random comedy that is made at the last minute -.-

It's a good show, I liked the Minotaur Episode the most xD

Great show and the only good thing to come from the Disney Channel in years. Great animation, awesome writing and hilarious characters. I've been watching it since a tumblr friend told me about it late last month, I've been a big fan ever since.

• 2 months later...

Yeah one day i was just derping around on the internet I was looking at gravity falls pictures because i was nbored then all of a sudden slender man in gravity falls pops up i was like woah.....

Am I the only one really enjoying this show, the only good show on Disney now, so different from the other shows

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tctX771EQeA

and of course with only six episodes shown, the fanbase is already rising

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALstOqg0pig

awesome fan song

Dude its my favorite show on disney man i wish disney channel could bring back their old cartoons like for example the proud family or kim possible.

Dude its my favorite show on disney man i wish disney channel could bring back their old cartoons like for example the proud family or kim possible.

eh... to me those shows are already done and have done their thing

What else would kim do, her whole "keep it all a screct from the school" gimmick has already been revealed... nothing really to push for

yeah but still I still think they should bring back their old shows because I think disney is downhill now btw remember phineas and ferb across the second dimension ?? it was a good movie I thought it was gonna end the series but nope still on going.

I LOVE this show!!

It is so quirky and refreshing, My favorite episode I have seen so far has to be the one that has teh mock street figher game and Rumble McSkirimish comes to life, pure perfection

I love Gravity Falls! I should catch up on it, I think there's one episode I haven't seen. Mabel is my favorite.

Yeah one day i was just derping around on the internet I was looking at gravity falls pictures because i was nbored then all of a sudden slender man in gravity falls pops up i was like woah.....

That is an edited picture.

Fight Fighters is my favorite episode so far. All the Street Fighter references had me rolling. I also loved The Inconveniencing.

• Brohoof 1

It's a really good show and a big thing in a friendcircle of mine :D

I've seen 8 episodes so far cause I don't find ep 9-11 in good quality.

I have no way of watching it on tv cause I'm from austria .-.

Edited by Chaosmagic

I was just recently exposed to the show and took a loving interest to it right after that awesome theme song intro rolled. God that intro is so cool I couldn't get it out of my head for a while. It's really catchy!

At first I took a liking to Dipper but after a while Mabel stole that spot and hey, I can't blame her~

Posted Image

The same here Steamgamer27

only that I prefered Mable from the start but Dipper is a cutie aswell o:

Which episode is your favourite?

"The Time Traveler's Pig"

So much happened in that episode and when I realized that Blendin Blandin was literally in those specific episodes (after re-watching them), my mind was blown. And that it showed more of Dipper and Mabel's sibling relationship I was moved by that.

Plus Waddles :lol:

God I love this show! It's great to see Disney do something GOOD this time! The only thing I don't like is the inconstancy of the new episode releases. Maybe I'm missing something, but does anyone know WHY this keeps happening?

Edited by RippedOffMattress