CD's Kick-arse Spitfire Plushie <3

NavelColt

Over the course of my pony plushie pursuing, I've gotten three Dash plushies thus far. A small streamer haired one from Toys R Us (an impulse buy; since I worked there, I got discounts), a completely custom-made one from Amazon, and one from a booth at BronyCon, this year.

I am happy to announce that, now that I have my new job at Hannafords Groecery Store and am getting completely regular hours, I was able to drop $150 for this awesome-sauce Spitfire plushie from Ebay. And the best part? It was the only one available, as it's made by someone who makes these all custom-made, and apparently, with no or few repeat creations <3 Picture got taken down and marked as 'Sold Out' as soon as I got my receipt.

post-4006-0-68687000-1376539465_thumb.png

I will make an edit to both the OP, and make a new post, for when it arrives :D Which should be in just two or three days, due to speedy shipping benefits.

• Brohoof 17

fSnYzne.png

I would've been more impressed if it was a Doctor XFizzle plushie because we all know that would be the smexyiest

but good find either way. Hug it so hard it becomes a new academy record.

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

Wow.. looks awesome!

Not sure I'd consider the price, even if it were my fave pony (Vinyl Scratch FTW! :P ) but if you enjoy it, and feel theres value then more power to you!

As my father always told me when I started collecting things

"Nothing is worth anything, its only the value you or someone else puts into it"

That is pretty dang sweet!

Looks very snuggable. Nicely done in getting it since it is the only one, I'm sure Spitfire will love being displayed proudly! :3

• Brohoof 1

signaaaaaa.png

Congratulations on your Spitfire plushie. She looks so adorable. I actually like seeing her without her wonderbolts uniform because you can see her beautiful colors. $150 is a bit expensive IMO (I am poor) however I am sure that she is worth it just from looking at that photo

Edited by Winged Dragon of Ra
  • Brohoof 1

2zr2ps5.png

The plushie maker is kind enough to pay for super-fast shipping for their plushies when they're bought (apart of why they're so expensive, I bet). Spitplushie will be here either tomorrow, or Monday; Monday being the absolute latest :)

--

EDIT: Saturday plushie get!

Due to no work today, I slept in greatly. Woke up at around noon and didn't get out of bed until around 2 PM to my mom knocking on the door. One groggy, shirtless eyebrow raise later, she hands me Spitplushie. Slightly bummed she decided to open her out of the box herself, but it hardly matters in the end. Point is; hottest pony in plush form has arrived, and there is epicness to be had.

post-4006-0-11497900-1376767970_thumb.jpg

post-4006-0-50225000-1376767634_thumb.jpg

My hat is no longer the single piece of Spitfire merchandise I own.

post-4006-0-97004800-1376767635_thumb.jpg

Dat plot workmanship.

post-4006-0-53255800-1376767765_thumb.jpg

The other great thing about Spitplush is, she's good at keeping all of your high-strung Dash plushies in line.

Thank you all for the input and feedback thus far, and for any after-comments now that she's actually arrived :3 The only task left for me is deciding where to store my mounting pony plushies, as I'm running out of room on my bed fast. Some reorganizing of the room may be in store in the future, but who knows.

• Brohoof 6

fSnYzne.png

The only task left for me is deciding where to store my mounting pony plushies, as I'm running out of room on my bed fast. Some reorganizing of the room may be in store in the future, but who knows.

:lol: That's one of the things I love about my mini plushies, I can fit tons on the bed. Although so far I've only finished Rainbow, Twi, Flutters, and Rarity just needs her mane finished up. But one day I'll have all 6 plus princesses, CMC (including Babs), Derpy, Doctor... maybe I should simplify my patterns  :unsure:

Congrats on an awesome plush (not to mention the troops ^_^ ). I think the appropriate solution to your problem is a bigger bed.

Wow.. looks awesome!

Not sure I'd consider the price, even if it were my fave pony (Vinyl Scratch FTW! :P ) but if you enjoy it, and feel theres value then more power to you!

Yeah, they are pretty pricey... heck, even the fabric is pricey.if you make them yourself (not to mention the large amount of time it takes). But they're oh so cute and cuddly, it's totally worth it whichever way you go. FYI, there's an $80 small Vinyl up for adoption from one of my favorite makers http://www.deviantart.com/journal/Vinyl-Scratch-390315172

Edited by dekutree64
  • Brohoof 1

I like her, you should make her a Wonderbotls outfit and/or her Academy outfit.I think she'd look rather awesome with them.

Also that Dashie in the background of the last pic, how good are they? I've seen them on eBay and have almost bought one before....

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

I like her, you should make her a Wonderbotls outfit and/or her Academy outfit.I think she'd look rather awesome with them.

Also that Dashie in the background of the last pic, how good are they? I've seen them on eBay and have almost bought one before....

I like her far better without her costume(s) :P I find the Wonderbolts one to be rather dorky, to be honest. Plus, with Spitfire specifically, nothing should cover up her awesome, sleek color scheme <3

They're good :3 I made a topic about that one, too, actually.

fSnYzne.png

Yea, I love her color scheme....one reason why Spitfire is my fave 2ndary character. I don't know...sometimes she looks good in her wonderbolts costume, especially some of the "poster mare" style  advertising to Join the Wonderbolts.

and her Academy one, just gives her that "Authority" look.

respect-my-authority-police-picture-and-

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

*sad face because I still don't have any pony plushy  :( *  Dude, that's an amazing Spitfire plushy!  Glad you were able to pick it up and I hope you enjoy it!  :D   Sexy Spitfire is even sexier as a plushy!!!  :comeatus:

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare