Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dashie Plush

NavelColt

(edited)

After finding out that Amazon carried it as well as E-Bay, but for cheaper than E-Bay, and without forcing you to use PayPal, I got my plush of Dashie at last. Saved twenty bucks in the process :3

post-4006-0-99192400-1343868495_thumb.jpgpost-4006-0-15531400-1343509052_thumb.jpgpost-4006-0-49846200-1347211441_thumb.jpgpost-4006-0-92306600-1347211446_thumb.jpgpost-4006-0-18637900-1347211451_thumb.jpgpost-4006-0-22160400-1347211454_thumb.jpgpost-4006-0-26905800-1347211457_thumb.jpg

Completely satisfied. Soft, a good size of 11 inches in length and height, obviously can stand up by itself, nice pose, cute-looking, and though it's not 100% show accurate in every sense, it's a plush, and I could care less <3 Close enough to the point where only nitpickers are going to care.Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Friendship-Magic-Figure-Rainbow/dp/B008PD0OG4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345911340&sr=8-1

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 19

soooo awesome /)o3o(, I wish I had a plush too. Is it me or does that plush only have one wing? Because that pretty odd.

It's you ^_^ It's there, just not visible in any of my pictures. Hidden by the other wing ^^

She looks amazing,

how much did you pay for her?

I think she looks better than show accurate to be honest :P ~

43 dollars or something like that. The E-bay version is 60 xP So, all in all, I think it's definitely worth what I spent. And I agree ^^

That is actually pretty well made. The only thing I would have a problem with if I had one, is that the hair is practically wrapped around her neck. It looks as if it is suffocating her.

Posted Image

Other than that, it's pretty awesome. A good size, too.

That is actually pretty well made. The only thing I would have a problem with if I had one, is that the hair is practically wrapped around her neck. It looks as if it is suffocating her.

Posted Image

Other than that, it's pretty awesome. A good size, too.

It's supposed to be the wind blowing her mane, like if she was up on a cloud, or if it was just windy. I guess it can look like it's choking her, but that's not how it appears to me. But yeah, the size is perfect =3

I'm so jelly right now, it isn't even funny. I want it real badly, but hey, it actually isn't too bad looking for a plush under 50 bucks.
  • Brohoof 1

Nawh!! She looks so cute :wub:

I wish i had a Fluttershy Plush of my own :( But Dashie looks very cuddly!! )

She is :wub: Cuddle pony is best pony. Though for the most part I try my best to not disform her or anything :3 Hugz aren't too tight >w>

• Brohoof 1

Several things :

A) How is it even possible that I did not spot this thread sooner ?

B) Want it, need it !

C) I like your expression in the first pic.

D) Really nice choice. Probably one of the best ones I've seen, it all looks quite nice. And when I compare it to the stuff they are selling as official merchandise in shops 'round here... *censored*

Edited by Nouth
  • Brohoof 2

She is :wub: Cuddle pony is best pony. Though for the most part I try my best to not disform her or anything :3 Hugz aren't too tight >w>

Hahahaha yeah! :3 Gotta be careful when administering the snuggles :3 I cant wait to get one myself! :D

• Brohoof 1

Am I the only one who doesn't think it looks ultra-amazing?

The mane is, like, ultra-overgrown. It looks weird to me.

Whatevs, though. If you like it, then cool.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Am I the only one who doesn't think it looks ultra-amazing?

The mane is, like, ultra-overgrown. It looks weird to me.

Whatevs, though. If you like it, then cool.

Overgrown? It's supposed to be flying over in front of her neck as if it's being blown by a wind from the back. Here's a view from the other side.

But I have no interest in being picky, either way :3 I've seen far, far worse than this for far, far more money. Right from the start I said this wasn't 100% show accurate, but I could care less. It still looks good.

The second picture makes her look like Rainbow Giraffe O.O;;; She has a very Long body and neck...Wow.

Posted Image

--

UPDATE: Updated the first post. Broken link was fixed that I was far too lazy to go and retrieve until now, and I also added five new pics that I took just now. Now with numerous angles in all, it shouldn't confuse people as to what she truly looks like

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Oh wow! Posted Image   It's so... bright, and colorful, and... huggable-looking!!!  She's very cute looking; actually takes me back to when I used to collect Beanie Babies.  Man, I'm old; kinda dating myself there, aren't I? Posted Image   I really need to get a Derpy plush just like that! Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

I want to get some MLP plushies so bad lol Especially a Rarity and Rainbow Dash one....Need to get so much stuff haha Don't know what to get first :P

Dashie first! x3 :U She needs moar hugs cause uhhh...pegasi need more hugs than the average pone.

Its so cute. xD

Its eyes...

And a bonus!

Its stands by itself

What could be better then that?

I wish I had ANY MLP Plush D:

I need to buy one.

Indeed <3 She stands at the head of my bed :3

After finding out that Amazon carried it as well as E-Bay, but for cheaper than E-Bay, and without forcing you to use PayPal, I got my plush of Dashie at last. Saved twenty bucks in the process :3

Completely satisfied. Soft, a good size of 11 inches in length and height, obviously can stand up by itself, nice pose, cute-looking, and though it's not 100% show accurate in every sense, it's a plush, and I could care less <3 Close enough to the point where only nitpickers are going to care.

E-Bay: http://www.ebay.com/...=item2c669a37c6

Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Friendship-Magic-Figure-Rainbow/dp/B008PD0OG4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345911340&sr=8-1

I assume this is a mass produced item then? Yet unofficially licensed as well?

*Quirky Side note

Haha you look very different from what I imagined you would look like sir. Haha. Cooler, about 20% cooler I'd say, so it's a plus.

Edited by Party Cannon
  • Brohoof 1