Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were the Pony version of the Lone Wanderer in the Fallout Equestria

Bendy

7 users have voted

1. 1. The Enclave or what your father had planned?

• What your father had planned.
    • What the Enclave had planned.

If you were the Pony version of the Lone Wanderer in the Fallout Equestria universe.

Would you agree with the Pony version of the Enclave (lead by a VI of Princess Celestia) who think only pure Ponies have the right to exist, while the rest should die who drink from the river?

If you agree with the Enclave you poison the water purifier and river, so that only pure non mutated Ponies can live drinking from it, while millions of other Ponies that drink from it end up dying, with even the slightest unnoticeable mutation end up dying.

Or would you agree what your father had planned to do? By activating the water purifier with no poison, so that anypony of mutant, ghoul and Pony alike can drink from it.

Edited by Rush

I would agree with my father, since I don't think that ponies should be condemned to death by poisoned water because they are not pure or not worthy of live. Instead, I'll just go with the no poison in the water purifier.

Odd, this topic would have worked just as well by presenting the actual scenario from Fallout 3 instead of making the jump to Fallout Equestria. Oh well.

I choose the good path and sided with the wanderers father in Fallout 3, voiced by the always awesome Liam Neeson.