Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's think of some chaos, Discord could do.

Singe

(edited)

1. How evil! :P

2. That'd be pretty cool, though any episode with Discord would be completely awesome! 

3. That'd be awesome :D. I only really know him from Star Trek, tho.

4. YES. THIS MUST HAPPEN. Has there been an MLP reference in Family Guy?

I can't think of any references on Family Guy.

It could go something like this in FIM

Spike: Twilight, you've been so forgetful lately. Just last week you forgot about Luna's birthday.

*Cut to scene of Luna sitting alone in the dark as she blows out a single candle on a cupcake.*

Twilight: I forgot Princess Luna's birthday! Spike why didn't you tell me?!

Spike: I was busy with some things.

Twilight: Busy spying on Rarity, like usual.

*Cut to scene of Rarity making a dress while Spike watches her from various hiding spots. She doesn't notice him there. Meanwhile he makes various comments to himself in a low whisper about how he likes her threading and such.* 

Discord switches the minds of the Mane 6 with their pets. The animals can talk with the Mane 6 bodies. Animals still talk like animals. Opal in Rarity's body gives Rarity the cat some payback with the shower.

Discord gives all pets the ability to talk. Fluttershy will have a lot of fun.

Edited by Singe

I have thought of more ideas for Discord's glorious reign of chaos! :P

He could literally switch the colors of the ponies's mane with the color of their fur and vice versa. Wouldn't be all that major but would still be interesting. :P

He could also switch the personalities of the mane 6.

So we would have like a hyper and bouncy Twilight and a shy and timid Pinkie Pie. :P

• Brohoof 1

I have thought of more ideas for Discord's glorious reign of chaos! :P

He could literally switch the colors of the ponies's mane with the color of their fur and vice versa. Wouldn't be all that major but would still be interesting. :P

He could also switch the personalities of the mane 6.

So we would have like a hyper and bouncy Twilight and a shy and timid Pinkie Pie. :P

I can see it now. Twilight  becomes a laidback country yokel. Fluttershy becomes a hyperactive party animal. Rarity becomes an egotistical slovenly athlete. Pinkie becomes a nerdy aspie know it all. Rainbow becomes an obsessive compulsive fusspot and Applejack becomes a craven coward.

• Brohoof 1

I can see it now. Twilight  becomes a laidback country yokel. Fluttershy becomes a hyperactive party animal. Rarity becomes an egotistical slovenly athlete. Pinkie becomes a nerdy aspie know it all. Rainbow becomes an obsessive compulsive fusspot and Applejack becomes a craven coward.

Such an episode would be full of so much win! :P

Umm, some more interest ideas would be if Discord changed the intro and credits of the show. Like entirely changing or remixing the song into pure chaos, and changing all the credits, giving all the credit for everything in the show to himself. :P

• Brohoof 1

Discord causes the flanks or heads of ponies to double or triple in size.

Discord causes ponies to dance to random musics. Expect some flank shaking.

Discord gets his own holiday and it becomes opposite day.

Such an episode would be full of so much win! :P

Umm, some more interest ideas would be if Discord changed the intro and credits of the show. Like entirely changing or remixing the song into pure chaos, and changing all the credits, giving all the credit for everything in the show to himself. :P

Get the villians to do a special FIM opening. Sunset Simmer, Discord, Nightmare Moon, King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, and Trixie

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling extra creative and inspired apparently, to where I'd be posting once again! :P

One idea, is if Discord made everypony's eyes derped, except for Derpy so by comparison and in a twisted sense of irony, she would end up becoming the most normal looking pony.

Another is if he turned all the ponies except Pinkie Pie into chocolate. :P

Pinkie Pie would have to make some tough decisions...or would she? :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm feeling extra creative and inspired apparently, to where I'd be posting once again! :P

One idea, is if Discord made everypony's eyes derped, except for Derpy so by comparison and in a twisted sense of irony, she would end up becoming the most normal looking pony.

Another is if he turned all the ponies except Pinkie Pie into chocolate. :P

Pinkie Pie would have to make some tough decisions...or would she? :P

I did this one short story where Discord turns Pinkie Pie's body to gummy candy and her hair was cotton candy. She then goes out of control just eating her self until her head was left. Then ants carry her head away before they could fight Discord.

Edited by Singe

hmmmm

he would cast a spell that makes every pony talk backwards,making it impossible to understand one another

All walls and doors would be invisible

Turn canterlot into the capital of chaos by transforming it into a water park

all the hay stacks that are used as seats for ponies will move around at will 

Invert the moral compass.

Trixie, Chrysalis and Sombra and that fight for good, the Elements of Chaos, Celestia and Luna the Alicorns of Darkness etc.

It could be like, happening all the time, a fight only to be understood from the 'villain's' perspective, a facade of good masking evil

woo

Hmm...turn Applejack into a pegasus and Rainbow Dash into an Earth Pony. Make Fluttershy into a dragon. Turn Rarity into a mule. 

161990__safe_scootaloo_apple-bloom_sweet

Yes I think that would be quite an appropriate response to that last one.

• 2 months later...

There are a lot of ways Discord could change what is normal!

• Discord changes all the Canterlot elite's clothes to uncouth outfits
  • Discord brings Flash Sentry into canon
  • Discord makes the US government actually compromise and accomplish meaningful things
  • Discord could make all Unicorns into Pegasi, all Pegasi into Earth Ponies, and all Earth Ponies into Unicorns
  • Discord sends male equivalents of all the Mane 6 to Ponyville, a la the Powerpuff Girls and the Rowdy Ruff Boys.

01 Discord convinces Rarity that Polyester is IN! 

02 Discord turns Fluttershy into a bunny. Angel is delighted!

03 Discord tricks all of Equestria into thinking Twilight managed to pull off a Triple Rainboom. Rainbow then turns green with envy. Literally. Discord makes her turn green every time she has a nasty thought on the subject!

04 Discord makes apples taste like bananas. Applejack sobs for a week.

05 Discord turns Big Macintosh into a mare. Braeburn sobs for a week.

06 Discord runs for president of all Equestria. Celestia sobs for a week.

07 Discord takes on Pinkie as his apprentice. Equestria sobs for a week! 

Discord could change the whole series of mlp into having an anime-like style. And then make it all japanese. No other dubs. Then add some random samurais and epic explosions and battle scenes on there.

He could also make all the pony's eyes appear on their flanks. lolololol

see this is my slight objection.

we're not suppose to see discord coming lol.  He wants to surprise us.  He goes to obscene lengths to do so, (even redefining obscene lol).

that being said i wouldn't mind him taking an apprentice.

The letters between Twilight and Celestia will now require proper postage to be sent.

Spike is cursed where gems spew out of his mouth when he talks. Then he proceeds to eat them.

Celestia gets switched with Zoe Trent from Littlest Pet Shop.

Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy get wing boners from just about anything.

Discord turns an episode into a "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" He comes in to tell the ponies to do or act a certain way while they say their normal lines.

Discord gives Angel the ability to speak and is voiced by David Boreanaz.