Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think you could become a Wonderbolt?

Gaines

Like a random Wonderbolt cadet or a main show one?

After watching Newbie Dash, I don't think I want to be one. It is the whole military system I don't understand.

• Brohoof 1

Much like in real life, it is very unlikely. I was kicked from military school in first grade. Often being detained on the principal's office for going autistic and not paying attention in class, or threatening my teacher with a plastic pair of scissors. You know, the normal stuff. In my defense, though. She did like interrupting my daydreaming a lot. So, she needed to be put in her place.

• Brohoof 1

Saw where you said "if any of us were a pegasus now" :derp: oopsy I don't know if I'd be able to "deal with it"

Edited by Cryoshi
  • Brohoof 1

IRL I've always been very athletic and determined (at one point) to achieve the best of my abilities as a runner.
Plus me having a love for my countries military and especially aviation adds up. 

In the context of my OC, I've always thought whirlwind was great wonderbolts material.

• Brohoof 1

I'd definitely be up for it, but if they try that nonsense they pulled in Newbie Dash, they'll regret it big time. The Wonderbolts are all about lifting each other up to stand out as a group, and if they think they're gonna ignore my issues, I'll tell them straight up to have a heart of compassion or I'm out. I have no time for people who put on a mask just to look tough and try to "whip people into shape". 

• Brohoof 2

I’d love to try. My pony-sona would love it and I really ought to write about her struggles. She’s a talented flyer but struggled with perception issues and having to make quick decisions. A few misjudged landings and they’d probably be hard on her. I don’t know that she’d las thong though because structure is hard for her to take sometimes. 

Edited by Gale Wind
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes.

I did very well in AFJROTC and drill team. For those of you who don’t know, ROTC is an alternative to physical education that provides a citizenship, character, and leadership development program for high school students. It is of military influence and students are taught military values/discipline. Different schools are influenced by different branches of the US military. AFJROTC is based on the US Air Force. I know that a school program is not the same as the actual military but my 4 year experience in ROTC would definitely prove beneficial.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-02-18 at 9:45 AM, Envy said:

I am not athletic at all and also lack coordination. This would be an utter disaster. Lol. Also, auditions are not my forte.

Explains me to a frekin' tee. D:

• 2 weeks later...

I likely wouldn't be exceptionally good at flying, so I probably wouldn't be able to become a Wonderbolt. Not that I would want to anyways because I'm not that interested in the Wonderbolts.