Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's think of some chaos, Discord could do.

Singe

Let's try our heads and think of some crazy ideas.

1. Discord switches all the sugar in Equestria with a sugar-free alternative. I'm sure Pinkie Pie won't mind. *Evil laugh.*

2. Discord replaces Cheerlee as substitute teacher for the day. Then goes on to teach them about Equine Biology and Management. They learn everything.

3. Discord gathers all the Mane 6 together to watch everything John de Lancie was in.

4. Discord breaks the 4th wall and introduces the cutaway gags used in Family Guy.

• Brohoof 2

1. Replacing the water supply with sugar.

2. Replace all of the drinks in Ponyville, with love potions.

3. Give all of the animals in the Everfree Forest, a magic elixir.

4. Replace all of the food with worms.

• Brohoof 2

He'd decide that Celestia's garden is ever so lonely now that his 'handsome face' can't be found in it, and decides to replace every single statue inside with statues of himself, in various over-the-top poses. All in a very Greek-reminiscent style, I might add.

• Brohoof 3

Disford makes everpony's movement and actions reversed. Try to turn left, you go right. Forward to reverse. Up to down. It would be chaos.

Wouldn't we just get used to that, then that would be normal after a couple of days for that :3 I always used to think what would happen if zombies took over, wouldn't they just procreate, and later evolve into regular humans, or they would just die off.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Discord teleports Spike into Rarity's bed so he wakes up next to a Gen 3 Rarity. *Scary CMC scream.*

Discord gives the CMC Powerpuff Girl Powers and some villains to fight. Ponyville gets destroyed.

Edited by Singe

Wouldn't we just get used to that, then that would be normal after a couple of days for that :3 I always used to think what would happen if zombies took over, wouldn't they just procreate, and later evolve into regular humans, or they would just die off.

In the short run it would be hilarious, but it wouldn't be meant to be permenant.It would be like if Discord would change the appearances of every pony. They would just accept it after a while. Chaos is never a long event.

Oh man. When your talking about Discord, the lord of all chaos, there are no limits as to what he can do! :P

What would be a really funny and interesting idea for him, is if he actually made solid letters and words come out of the ponies mouths whenever they spoke. :P

Like if a pony were to sneeze, there would be the solid sound "AHHCHOOO!!!" going almost a hundred miles and hour. I'd feel sorry for any unlucky pony who were to get hit by that. :P

Another similar but funny one would be if he were rearrange and remix the context of what all the ponies are saying and twist the words and sounds around to make whatever they're saying always sound stupid and hilarious. :P

Ex 1: Pinkie Pie: "We don't wanna party... These ponies want to PARTTAYYYY!! FART AND SINGGG!!!"

Ex 2: Applejack: "I'm Just what the hay gay is for goin on Bonbon!!?"

Oh Discord. You funny troll you.. :P

Edited by Sanderspie
  • Brohoof 3

Give all plants faces, the ability to walk with their roots, and survival instincts. And animals faceless and immobile. Vegetarian chaos :lol:

Give all ponies 10 foot long fur. Stage 1 chaos, nopony can get anywhere without tripping over their hair and dragging it through the dirt. Stage 2 chaos, everypony trying to get their hair cut all at once. Stage 3, dealing with the massive pile of hair :P But it would actually be pretty useful for making cloth, thus creating order out of chaos.

Body swap Fluttershy and Angel.

All speech must be in the form of song.

• Brohoof 1

Here's a few I just thought of.

• Make all the flowers waterproof
  • Make all the candles fireproof
  • Make all the wheels square
  • Remove the floor from the hot air balloon
  • Make all of Applejack's apples fall upwards into the sky when bucked
  • Make all of the birds have Microsoft Sam's voice
Edited by Flipturn Costava
  • Brohoof 2

I gotz another one! :P

It would awesome, random, and just flat out hilarious if Discord were to make all the ponies in Ponyville rapidly and continuously change colors. 

Kind of like this, but not just the mane...everything about the ponies changes color! ^_^

vinyl_scratch_colour_changing_gif_by_rex

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Discord causes words to get bleeped out at random. Parents at home are like, "What?"

Discord makes all food come to life where they scream in pain and plead to not be eaten.

Discord gives Spike Chaos Emeralds. What could go wrong?

Cutie Marks randomly change every morning.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 2

Discord causes words to get bleeped out at random. Parents at home are like, "What?"

:lol: Genius! That's like, breaking the 4th wall so hard that parents who aren't even paying attention to the show get involved in the chaos.

How about randomly changing the drawing style? Do some classic cel animation, Powerpuff style, anime style, realistically proportioned horses, 3D animated, sketchy hand drawn animation...

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm, here are some things he could do:

1.) Derpy's eyes would no longer be derpy, forcing the fandom to call her Ditzy Doo instead.

2.) All of Twilight's books are replaced with textbooks about the history of chaos (edition 1 to edition 2000)

3.) The crystal empire becomes the jello empire

4.) Lyra....GROWS HANDS!!

• Brohoof 1

Just thought of another one! :P

Haha the possibilities are really endless!

I would LOL so hard if Discord could just randomly turn the entire show of MLP into a freakin Japanese game show!

what_if_mlp_anime__by_xxwindfurxx-d5coc4

Discord would be the host!  :umad:

Hilarity and randomness would insure!!

Edited by Sanderspie
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Discord changes Twilight's voice to be done by Patrick Stewart. "Dear Princess Celestia."

Discord turns all the buildings into sweets. Pinkie Pie devours Ponyville.

Discord turns the crystals in Crystal Kingdom to salt crystals. It gets licked into ruin.

Discord causes the trees in Sweet Apple Acres to kick back when kicked.

Discord switches the names on the credits which messes with the show. Different voice actors for the characters.

Discord makes Lauren Faust appear on the show, then pushes her out before saying anything.

Discord blows the budget for the episode and the real life cast has to go get funds for it.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 2

Discord should make the entire episode play backwards.  We start out with the credits and start with the resolution to the problem and we get to find out where it all began in the beginning which is now the end.  Cue opening sequence then done!

• Brohoof 1

I gotz another one! :P

It would awesome, random, and just flat out hilarious if Discord were to make all the ponies in Ponyville rapidly and continuously change colors. 

Kind of like this, but not just the mane...everything about the ponies changes color! ^_^

vinyl_scratch_colour_changing_gif_by_rex

I think that would be utterly amazing. Also, after watching the show like when it is like that, "I'M TRIPPING UP MAN, I'M TRIPPING UP MAN!"

• Brohoof 2

Make Spike Alicorn Princess.

Oh the sheer sound of shock ringing through the moment of realization might exceed that of the headcanons exploding here.

Banish Celestia to the moon and have Luna rule in her place.

I know I'm not the only person who would secretly want to see how that plays out.

Luna%20troll%20face.png?1304918039

(edited)

Discord switches the Spanish audio channel to Discord commentary where he and the others talk about the episode.

Discord messes with the screen size change the ratio.

Discord removes all color changing the show to black, white, and grey.

Discord interrupts the show by cutting to commercial at inappropriate times. Then when it returns, there is a replay of what happen during commercial break. "Commercial break before Twilight sings. Then replay showing the moments of the singing minus the singing while Twilight finishes up the song."

Discord pauses the show to cut in about something before resuming. He'll read fan letters about himself. "Dear Discord, you are...*Catches on fire.* Discord says that one was flaming."

Discord makes Granny young again where she runs off to regain her youth. Buck a few trees. Meet a staliion.

Twilight says some angry nasty things to Discord, then he points behind her that her parents were there listening to all of it.

Discord has the newspaper take a photo of him shoving a big slice of cake into Celestia's mouth.

Discord spoils the ending of a book for Twilight or Rainbow which makes them angry.

Discord causes the flanks of the ponies to be censored with blurring. CMC think the blurs might be their cutie mark. Meanwhile, parents are like "What?"

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 2

Let's try our heads and think of some crazy ideas.

1. Discord switches all the sugar in Equestria with a sugar-free alternative. I'm sure Pinkie Pie won't mind. *Evil laugh.*

2. Discord replaces Cheerlee as substitute teacher for the day. Then goes on to teach them about Equine Biology and Management. They learn everything.

3. Discord gathers all the Mane 6 together to watch everything John de Lancie was in.

4. Discord breaks the 4th wall and introduces the cutaway gags used in Family Guy.

1. How evil! :P

2. That'd be pretty cool, though any episode with Discord would be completely awesome! 

3. That'd be awesome :D. I only really know him from Star Trek, tho.

4. YES. THIS MUST HAPPEN. Has there been an MLP reference in Family Guy?

• Brohoof 1