Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You get to marry your best pony. What are you going to do?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

The best Pony is Twilight Sparkle, though my favourite is Pinkie. I love them both, and I'd be happy marrying either of them. Either way, our marriage would be a large, grand affair, overblown and glorious in its excess, fitting for the greatest Party Pony and the Princess of Friendship. Fireworks, giant cakes, full orchestras, special effects, everything possible.

Spike would likely plan the Bachelor party, and hopefully, it'll also be epic.

Well Since I'm a girl and straight, I'll pick the best Male pony. Soarin! (I'm going to use my ponysona,Mist Blitz for the story)

soarin_by_kaninerochkaninungar-d5cdq6a.p

How will they became friends: Mist Blitz went to see the Wonderbolts and saw this stallion. Wanting to see the stallion,so she went back stage (She had a backstage pass :P). She saw the stallion and started to talk to him. She found out that his name is Soarin! She asked if he could hang out with her sometime and he surprising said yes. They set a date to meet at the Cloudosseum and then Mist Blitz went home. When the day came, They talked about everything like how did Soarin became a WonderBolts. They became friends every since.

How will they become boyfriend and girlfriend: After months, Mist Blitz wanted to ask Soarin in a real date. So she wanted to surprise him. She brought Pie and left The Wonderbolts Academy. Nervous as heck, Mist Blitz gave the pie to Soarin and told if they wanted to go to the date. Soarin said Yes surprising want they went to a Nice Fancy Restaurant. After that they went to see a action movie. When the day was almost over,Mist Blitz gave a kiss to Soarin and fly home. The Next Day, Soarin was outside Mist Blitz's house and told to go outside.When Mist Blitz went outside, She was gift with the a kiss from Soarin :3.

How will they got Married:After 3 years of dating,Soarin wanted to ask Mist Blitz to marry her. So Soarin runs to Mist Blitz house and told her to meet him at the WonderBolts Academy. Mist Blitz was about to question it but Soarin already fly away. So Soarin quickly went to change in a suit and went to Wonderbolts Academy. Soarin ask the Wonderbolts to Spell out "Marry me" With there cloud trail. When Mist Blitz finally got their, she saw everything. Soarin ask if she can marry her and of coarse Mist Blitz said yes.

Wedding: The Wedding be near the WonderBolts Academy. Soarin will probably bring Spitfire and some of his wonderblots friends. Maybe bring Rainbow Dash x3. 

This is the best Ship x3. Hey! It can Happen XD.

Wait... are you still in human form?

Cuz im sure there are some rules to stop marrying non-humans (I am ignoring the guy wo marrtied his car in this statement)

Also think of the kids 0.o

eqGOR.jpg

That aside..... If i were to get married to Sunny <3

post-19589-0-58462600-1422211854_thumb.png....

or

post-19589-0-00104600-1422212559_thumb.png

One of two options would happen:

1. I die from a heart attack from the shock

2.(Dont ask me how ill afford this.. ill prob have to sell my soul or something...but anything for Sunny) 

Big wedding in one of those awsome huge cathedrals (big cathedral but not too many ppl actually =p)

CC-cathedral-1a.jpg

With a gianormous cake

d8e8eec65a83d177f01a0981f0b82220.jpg

Also an orchestra playing classical music =p

576158-120423-west-australian-symphony-o

Honeymoon.... somewhere very expensive

Bay-of-Islands-New-Zealand.jpg

Then probably get a quiet place somewhere to settle down and live happily ever after =)

(no im not going into end details cuz then there'd be 4 volumes of 684-pages to write)

And I'd do my best to make her happy

• 2 weeks later...