Applejack!

Bugplayer

Hi there everyone!

Today I finished a little drawing. (d'uh!)

I tried a new drawing style.

Like I said on my deviation's page, I don't consider the vectoring style, as ''drawing.

I mean yeah you sketch what you want...

But then, you use the pen tool to do everything, then color.

I want to DRAW, and that's why I tried this ^.^ 

Also, instead of black and white shading, I tried using the main color with darker/lighter/shades instead, which makes everything more life like.

Anyways, Stop with the shakin', it's time to get bakin'!

Err.. sorry.

applejack__by_bugplayer-d6je61i.jpg

Source: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/art/Applejack-395370774

I would like to hear your opinion.

Like I said, it's my first time inking, and shading with colors instead of black and white. 

So every words you said could help meh! ^.^

And at last, thank you for your time!  :lol:

• Brohoof 19

Awww its cute! Applejack looks so adorable and innocent. It's cute <3

I like how you did with the shading it's really good especially being a first attempt, i actually really like it.

Your style overall I quite like looks very nice :).

Hope to see more from ya! Keep it up!

• Brohoof 1

Damn you drew that? Looks awesome! Nice work. Kinda looks like applejack is in her mid teens in that picture.

Looking forward to seeing more of your artwork.

• Brohoof 2

That is some talent right there! Love it! Love it, love it, love it!  :wub:

Applejack looks so cute, and the shading looks neatly done! I'm looking forward to see more great work from you mate!

• Brohoof 2

Lovely little piece!  Thanks very much for sharing with all of us.  Since I'm a writer and not an artist, I don't really have much to say in the way of critique myself since there just aren't any glaring flaws; all around, it's a lovely piece of artwork!  :muffins:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Awww its cute! Applejack looks so adorable and innocent. It's cute <3

I like how you did with the shading it's really good especially being a first attempt, i actually really like it.

Your style overall I quite like looks very nice :).

Hope to see more from ya! Keep it up!

Thank you! :D

In, I think it's my fourth attempt at shading over all.

But It IS my first attempt with different colors, and I think personally it gives a much more refined results that the previous ones. Yay!

Damn you drew that? Looks awesome! Nice work. Kinda looks like applejack is in her mid teens in that picture.

Looking forward to seeing more of your artwork.

She actually does look like in her mid teens haha. I'm glad you like it!  :muffins:

That is some talent right there! Love it! Love it, love it, love it!  :wub:

Applejack looks so cute, and the shading looks neatly done! I'm looking forward to see more great work from you mate!

Well if you want you can always watch me in deviantart! ^.^

Thanks for your compliment :P

Lovely little piece!  Thanks very much for sharing with all of us.  Since I'm a writer and not an artist, I don't really have much to say in the way of critique myself since there just aren't any glaring flaws; all around, it's a lovely piece of artwork!  :muffins:

I'm happy it please ya!

Also, you said you're a writer? Mind if I check your fan-fics out? :D

Gimme a link!

• Brohoof 2

I'm happy it please ya!

Also, you said you're a writer? Mind if I check your fan-fics out? :D

Gimme a link!

Well now, this is a surprise! :muffins:  But of course, I'm always looking for new readers!  I apologize that there's only two chapters so far, but the third just got completed recently and I'm busy on the fourth one; once I've finished chapter 4 and edited both chapters they'll release pretty much simultaneously.  Glad you're interested; let me know in the reader comments what you think!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/79481/batmare-begins

Edited by Batbrony

Well now, this is a surprise! :muffins:  But of course, I'm always looking for new readers!  I apologize that there's only two chapters so far, but the third just got completed recently and I'm busy on the fourth one; once I've finished chapter 4 and edited both chapters they'll release pretty much simultaneously.  Glad you're interested; let me know in the reader comments what you think!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/79481/batmare-begins

Sweet, a Mlp/batman crossover. And it has even my favorite pony on the thumb nail!

I shall take a look pretty soon, but it sounds pretty good at first view ^.^

• Brohoof 1

:OOO is this hand drawn!?!?!?

:OO this looks so cool thou good job, not every one has such drawing skill :D

And ive been trying but lets just say im more suitable to drawing tablets and pcs

This is pc and tablet drawing actually.

Never ask me to do a drawing on paper without the undo option, I'm going to pull my hairs haha

• Brohoof 1

This is pc and tablet drawing actually.

Never ask me to do a drawing on paper without the undo option, I'm going to pull my hairs haha

so its been long that i want to get one of these tablets and since you seem good with them would you recommend such one, idk, i;m not really sure if its overpriced for what you get as features http://www.macrotronics.net/product_info.php/wacom-bamboo-cth-670s-en-pen-and-touch-medium-p-2389

so its been long that i want to get one of these tablets and since you seem good with them would you recommend such one, idk, i;m not really sure if its overpriced for what you get as features http://www.macrotronics.net/product_info.php/wacom-bamboo-cth-670s-en-pen-and-touch-medium-p-2389

Sure no problem.

In fact, I'm using this very tablet you linked me to. Except I'm owning a small versoin.

Tablet wacom bamboo pen and touch is probably the best quality tablet you can have for a low price.

(LOW PRICE?!? THIS COST 300$!) D:

Haha, that's why i'm using the small version. 

You probably could get it at your local futurshop for 80 bits. 

I don't see the point to get the medium version. Since I never need to use more than 1/4 of the tablet.

And You get used pretty fast with the dimensions of the monitor ratio anyways.

So yeah, I would definitely suggest this ^.^ 

http://www.wexphotographic.com/buy-wacom-bamboo-fun-pen-and-touch-graphic-tablet-small/p1528515?cm_mmc=aw-_-graphics-tablets-_-graphics-tablets-_-wacom-bamboo-fun-pen-and-touch-graphic-tablet-small_1528515&utm_source=aw&awc=2298_1377387412_da9820d25734844afacd4464bae557d1

Sure no problem.

In fact, I'm using this very tablet you linked me to. Except I'm owning a small versoin.

Tablet wacom bamboo pen and touch is probably the best quality tablet you can have for a low price.

(LOW PRICE?!? THIS COST 300$!) D:

Haha, that's why i'm using the small version.

You probably could get it at your local futurshop for 80 bits.

I don't see the point to get the medium version. Since I never need to use more than 1/4 of the tablet.

And You get used pretty fast with the dimensions of the monitor ratio anyways.

So yeah, I would definitely suggest this ^.^

http://www.wexphotographic.com/buy-wacom-bamboo-fun-pen-and-touch-graphic-tablet-small/p1528515?cm_mmc=aw-_-graphics-tablets-_-graphics-tablets-_-wacom-bamboo-fun-pen-and-touch-graphic-tablet-small_1528515&utm_source=aw&awc=2298_1377387412_da9820d25734844afacd4464bae557d1

lol bro i know what u thought when u saw the 300$ FIY everything in my country is overpriced example monthly electric bill (prepare yourself for a shock) 500$+ every single month and unfortunately... this is the only shop that has the bamboo XD and still the shop is 40 miles away.. almost an hour and a half of highway driving...(they deliver to ur house for 20$ fee) (yes this is dumb...)

how about this one though i hate genius...http://www.macrotronics.net/product_info.php/genius-tablet-m508-touch-pad-p-917

Edited by supersonic rainboom

Applejack!

What a great art sketch you got there!

You nailed the style of it all, along with the perfect pose!

No criticism, so excellent work!

Haha Thank you for the compliment!

I'm glad there's people like you to support artist ^.^

lol bro i know what u thought when u saw the 300$ FIY everything in my country is overpriced example monthly electric bill (prepare yourself for a shock) 500$+ every single month and unfortunately... this is the only shop that has the bamboo XD and still the shop is 40 miles away.. almost an hour and a half of highway driving...(they deliver to ur house for 20$ fee) (yes this is dumb...)

how about this one though i hate genius...http://www.macrotronics.net/product_info.php/genius-tablet-m508-touch-pad-p-917

To be honest, I wouldn't suggest beginners to buy expensive tablets.

I would highly suggest the one I linked, it is very flexible.

But I'm not going to force anyone haha :P

I'm using the bamboo one and it works beautifully.

If you live, like you said,  far away from stores, you can always buy it online. That's what I did before I knew Futurshops were selling it. And that's where I told my friend to buy his, because he got inspired by me... 

By my bamboo tablet ;) 

80$ my friend, and it works great ^.^

• Brohoof 1

Sweet, a Mlp/batman crossover. And it has even my favorite pony on the thumb nail!

I shall take a look pretty soon, but it sounds pretty good at first view ^.^

Well thank you very much, glad the premise appeals to you!  As for yourself, I can't wait to see more artwork from you in the future, especially if it's anything like this first piece!  :muffins: