Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Teirdalin

img-1778646-1-Title%20Image.png

Hai-Hai people.  Anyways, I'm working on making a MLP:FIM fan-game, RPG/Platformer.  You shall do quests for ponies, explore, slay monsters, help with stuff, or do whatever it is you feel like doing; it shall be a free-roam open world with mystery, intrigue, magic, and whatever.  The movement system will consist of three different modes; overhead, point & click, and platformer. (if you want an example of the three, think Final Fantasy, Diablo, and Megaman)    The main goal of the game will be for you to explore all of Equestria, and have a bunch of things to do in each area; character customization will consist of three races, with an assortment of colors and cutie marks; Earth, Unicorn, and Pegasus.  I might add a way to become an Alicorn for end-game. :huh:

Currently I need artists, composers, GML coders, people whom are good at thinking of ideas, and someone whom would like to help write the main plotline, because all games have to have a plot going on- and whatever else.  Also, don't expect to get paid from helping with the project though, I'm sure as heck not expecting to be. :okiedokielokie:

I have a website setup for it, but as far as I know advertising is forbidden on here, so PM me or view my profile for link. ;)

By the way, for whatever reasons people seem to really like static avatars and banners on here, if you want I can toss together an animated one for you using PS:CS6.  Or animate your current one.

5DtVgqP.gif

Edited by Teirdalin

(edited)

Hello?, If this project is still open i may be able to provide some plot ideas among writing dialogue, this idea seems amazing :)

Yep, project will be open till it's completed.    And the more plots the merrier, although I think I'll only have one Huge plot, and one side-plot to each area of the world.   Main thing though is I need art.

Unfortunately, not many people seem particularly interested in helping, so at the moment I'm just keeping notes on it, and working on my other project; which in turn uses a similar control scheme so I can use my knowledge gained from that to improve Project.Frienedship.

Also want lots of quests, thinking of including a day/night system as well.

I could actually make it 3D if we get a hardcore 3D artist to help; but maybe that's more of something for the sequel.

Edited by Teirdalin