Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootaloo again.

SwiftMotion

I did a drawing of scootaloo a while back and I forgot to post it here.

scootaloo_by_swiftmotion100-d6ir1kp.png

Has any one got some tips for eyes, I'm stilling finding them hard to draw and it would be awesome to get some help. :D

Hope you enjoy 

• Brohoof 10

You need to draw a gravy dish on the side for this meal to be complete.

I really like it! I can't really say anything about the eyes, i'm not good at criticizing art. But good job anyways! mlp-aclap.png

• Brohoof 1

That's a pretty interesting drawing style you got there. If you don't mind subjective criticism, I think it would look better with thicker outlines.

Another thing you might want to try is creating some sort of background. You could start simple, maybe with just some bushes and the sky or something, but it really adds to the overall picture.

Besides the above nitpicks, good work. :D

• Brohoof 1

I draw on paper so I couldn't help you with the eyes. But it still looks very good! Anyways hope you make more. And what program did you use to make this?

Paint tool SAI and thanks :) /)

Scootaloo!

Well, gotta say that is a pretty good sketch there!

The eyes could use some work, but other than that, great job with the art!

Thanks, yeah the eyes will come in good time :) /)

You need to draw a gravy dish on the side for this meal to be complete.

I really like it! I can't really say anything about the eyes, i'm not good at criticizing art. But good job anyways! img-1783558-1-mlp-aclap.png

XD Chickens off menu

And thanks :) /)

That's a pretty interesting drawing style you got there. If you don't mind subjective criticism, I think it would look better with thicker outlines.

Another thing you might want to try is creating some sort of background. You could start simple, maybe with just some bushes and the sky or something, but it really adds to the overall picture.

Besides the above nitpicks, good work. :D

I never mind criticism it always helps.

"Another thing you might want to try is creating some sort of background. You could start simple, maybe with just some bushes and the sky or something, but it really adds to the overall picture." I always find it hard to think of good backgrounds. :) /)

• Brohoof 2

Haha nice drawing.

Scootaloo could use some eyelashes if you'd like. Also, her figure seems pretty square  in your drawing whereas Scootaloo is much more rounded and short. It doesn't have to be an exact copy of her, but that would be a good start. Is this drawing herself as a filly or a grown mare?

• Brohoof 1

Haha nice drawing.

Scootaloo could use some eyelashes if you'd like. Also, her figure seems pretty square  in your drawing whereas Scootaloo is much more rounded and short. It doesn't have to be an exact copy of her, but that would be a good start. Is this drawing herself as a filly or a grown mare?

I did draw her to look like a filly but looking back its about mid way. :P

and I didn't know I forgot the eyelashes, nooooooo!  :P thanks for pointing it out.