Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Hayngover OOC discussion

Power Ten

Apollo tossed Celestia into the mix somewhere during that battle we did. But I dunno, her showing up now would damped the guard invasion, castle infiltration, try-to-clear-things-up-before-execution thing we got going on (being wanted ponies. XD) we ought to do that soon.

I don't know what to actually post until Im able to think of a saying.

Apollo tossed Celestia into the mix somewhere during that battle we did. But I dunno, her showing up now would damped the guard invasion, castle infiltration, try-to-clear-things-up-before-execution thing we got going on (being wanted ponies. XD) we ought to do that soon.

Yeah, I see where your going with that. I believe that before the Griffon battle, Twilight (Me) was gonna explain the castle infiltration plan with everyone. Edited by TwilightRubix

Yeah, I see where your going with that. I believe that before the Griffon battle, Twilight (Me) was gonna explain the castle infiltration plan with everyone.

I think we ought to move from there, for the storyline's sake. And this is one crazy little ramshackle storyline we've put together. XD Plus, we need to find Shadow already. XD (Nightwing's dragon.)