Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your greatest asset?

Paianis

Hmmm, i'd have to say my best mental asset is my weirdly inquisitive/philosophical nature. I question EVERYTHING. There is a constant inner monologue going on inside my head at almost all times discussing why things happen and what it means.

Its quite the double edged sword actually. On one hand, i am extremely aware of myself and good at developing my own opinions by breaking down even the most complex problems and analyzing them piece by piece. I'm also very imaginative in that regard and come up with a lot of ideas. On the other hand, i overthink the simplest things, can draw bad conclusions, and may be unnecessarily harsh on myself and others. Sometimes i think things better left unthought, sometimes I hurt my own feelings. (i know, i sound crazy now)

Another mental asset is empathy :3 I think i'm empathic BECAUSE i'm inquisitive.

My best skill asset is probably my drawing ability, and piano i guess... I'm also pretty beast at Dance Dance Revolution and other musical timing-type games.

Edited by crazitaco