Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My feelings for Celestia

Rethajni

I have a feeling this might end up happening in my life as well, only slightly different.

At the moment I feel more attracted to MLP ponies than actual humans. I don't know if this will change in time, (Which I believe it would, being I'm still considerably young and my feelings could change.) but as of right now I feel like I'll never truly be happy unless I'm with a pony. Now this could be because I've never felt what it's like to be in a serious relationship in real life, but as of right now I'm not entirely sure.

I have a tulpa who I've been with for almost a year now, and as of right now I feel like I may end up being with her in that way in the future, implying I'm still not in a relationship then, and my feelings toward other humans doesn't change. But then again, there are many other things I dislike greatly about this reality, which is leaning me more towards the side of ponies and fantasy.

As for you OP, I'd say you'll be fine with what you're doing, as long as you limit it. Don't let your attraction to Celestia start to control your life to the point you start forgetting about other things that are more important. You should consider yourself lucky you've gotten yourself able to lucid dream; enjoy it as much as you can.

i started to feel the same way long time ago, that i prefer my own creations than the real people because they are not thinking the way i think, but i realized that you can learn much from humans and perhaps people feel the same way so i began to understand my people,

i have tulpas since i was a kid and developed them throughout the years until i made a universe inside of my mind, my initial tulpas have sons and grandsons, there are tribes and groups, because i love to read in that time about scifi adventures, and i still got them, even that i know how to separate my dreams and reality.

it's true, many of us hate the reality and want to become ponies and live in equestria, only we can feel that in a lucid dream, but become obsesed with that can be dangerous, so i decide to limit myself on certain days to lucid dream.

you can love anything or anyone you like the most and don't let others judge you, im not doing so... love is a relative thing

I don't undestand you, you have a fanfic of a shipping with Celestia? That's great! I wrote one of Fleur de Lis

The Celestia thing began as a experiment, my mind was telling me that truly love her... but i think you gave me a great idea! Write my experience as a fanfic!

And I all I wanted to do was to spread misery and discourage acts of this nature. Story of my life. I did receive a good laugh from myself, though.

Hope your story turns out well.

• Brohoof 1

I have something to say: i think that i fall in love with Princess Celestia i have develope true feelings for her, for the last week i dream with her and im happy for it!.

I mastered Lucid Dreaming (when you know you are dreaming so you can control your dream) and i have literally a full second life with her in my dreams i can see her, i can feel her and i share my feelings with her,

Many times i say to her how beautiful, powerful sweet and charming little thing she is, and sometimes i wait madly to the night comes so i can see her again.

I (as a pony) am engaged with Celestia since yesterday, i remembered something she said to me one night:

"I act like the rest of the ponies for the tv for you, i trully exist" those words were irrelevant to me, but know i think if this is real (another mind-created universe only reachable by dreams)

What is your opinion about it?

You have a second life too?

Have you ever feel the same thing for your pony?

Okay perhaps i overreact that for the emotions of the last days, i don't really have TRUE feelings of a simple cartoon, now that i see the guy getting married with TS (HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "TEARS ON MY EYES") i'm not that crazy, i live a normal life and in my lucid dreams i have made other crazy things unrelated to MLP that doesn't mean anything for me, this is not a troll, it was a 5 mins emotion that's all

Oh man I am so jealous! I'm trying to master lucid dreaming now and I'm well on my way to doing so after many failed attempts in the past. You've inspired me to work even harder to master lucid dreaming.

Oh man I am so jealous! I'm trying to master lucid dreaming now and I'm well on my way to doing so after many failed attempts in the past. You've inspired me to work even harder to master lucid dreaming.

Thank you! if you want so hardly i can teach you some techniques to lucid dreams by PM, it took me sometime to reach this methods and if you want i can tell you how ;)