Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

humor Fluttershy Eats a McDouble at McDonald's

VoxelBrony

Fluttershy eats a Double Cheeseburger at McDonald's

post-18605-0-70268100-1378339748_thumb.png

It was a night, warm, summer day. Fluttershy was fluffing Angel Bunny's tail. Angel demanded food. Fluttershy fed Angel a large salad. All of a sudden, Fluttershy became hungry for food. Something really good. After Twilight had told her about the ham, meat, and steak, she wanted to try this. Fluttershy ran over to Twilight's house. "Where can I find meat?" Fluttershy asked. Twilight told Fluttershy about a restaraunt called "McDonald's." Fluttershy became overwhelmed in excitement.

Fluttershy ran towards the location where Twilight told her. Fluttershy opened the door. Inside were eight tabled with a four person limit. Fluttershy observed the restaraunt and everything inside it. She noticed that it had a bathroom for each Mares and Colts. She also noticed the big menu above the two workers' heads. She went up to the first worker. "Um... Can I have a McDouble?" Fluttershy asked. The first worker nodded and headed into the back to get the McDouble.

When the worker came back, Fluttershy was so happy to finally eat. She had been helping her friends and Angel for the whole day without eating. The worker put the McDouble on the tray given to each and every customer who ordered. Fluttershy carried a tray over to the table in the back corner. Fluttershy unwrapped the McDouble. She observed the greasy, delicious, scrumptious meat just waiting to be eaten. Then she observed the large sheet of melting cheese that was waiting to melt on her tongue.

Fluttershy took a bite of this delicious burger. Fluttershy's eyes went up in excitement and joy. Fluttershy was completely satisfied after finishing her McDouble. She knew for sure, she would come back here. "That was so good I could just squee!" Fluttershy said to herself. *Squee.* Along the way home, Fluttershy made sure to pick up fruits and vegetables for Angel to snack on.

The End

post-18605-0-26594600-1378169850.jpg

Edited by Hearthfire Flitter
  • Brohoof 4

*sniff*

Such beautiful literature...

The set up... the dilemma... the character development...

I have never been so touched by a fanfiction in my life.

... Seriously though, amusing to read.

Edited by SomariFeyWright
  • Brohoof 2

Thank you so much! i really appreciate you reading my fanfic, and i hope you enjoyed! definitely more to come! so yeah, see you next time! also check out this if you want.

post-18605-0-91844000-1378340066_thumb.png
Edited by Hearthfire Flitter