Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wasn't "you're going to love me!" from Foster's Home....?

Lady Rarity Pony

I'm pretty sure that the line was used in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (a show I believe Lauren Faust also worked on).

I havn't watched that show in years so I can't remember exactly which episode but I think Frankie gets kidnapped by some Kid who can take control of other objects or something along those lines. Some where through the episdoe I'm pretty sure he yells the same line (when she's escaping from him or something).

Just wanted to point this out....I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure I've heard it before.

no one cares....okie dokie lokie

I remember that! That was like the best Frankie episode! Sweet that you remembered it! The line may be a reference to that, but nopony can be sure...

Yay, finally somepony that knows what I'm talking about!

I might never know for sure because the show rarely runs and there are no YouTube uploads :(

I remember watching that show all the time. I don't remember that line, but then again I don't remember much from that show at all.

If I get a chance I'll search for the episode and see if I can show it to you guys.

Maybe this will help you in your search.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Foster%27s_Home_for_Imaginary_Friends_episodes

Silly me! Here you are.

Edited by Octavia

(edited)

I remember watching that show all the time. I don't remember that line, but then again I don't remember much from that show at all. Maybe this will help you in your search.

Ok, much better. Thanks that will actually help me :) Edited by Lady Rarity Pony