Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the nicest and worst thing you can see from your home?

Reecejackox

You can’t see anything nice until you leave my neighborhood. The again, it depends what you define as “nice”. I think the cornfield right at the exit of my neighborhood provides an appealing view.

• The title was changed to What is the nicest and worst thing you can see from your home?

The forest is the nicest. It’s beautiful in fall or after it snows. Not sure on worst cause nothing is that bad. Probably the trash people throw out of car windows. Makes me crazy. 

Nicest thing, the open view of the mountain and nature!! Worst: more and more houses are being build over it. :okiedokieloki:

• 2 weeks later...

The nicest thing I can see are the Disneyland fireworks, when they have them.

The worst is the parking lot on the opposite side of the building. I can see an ugly dumpster from my back windows and it's nasty. 

• 2 months later...

nicest: All kinds of trees everywhere, my flowers, rolling hills of clover, rocks and great sunrises in the morning.

worsest: some dude across the way converted a school bus to a camper, painted it OLIVE GREEN, and sits there...across the road...all year long...I hate that thing. 

• 5 months later...