Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming GTA V Discussion

Flutter's lover <3

• 1 month later...

Wait a minute, (I am debating whether or not to fork over 60 bucks for the game, but your statement is starting to win me over....) the new map, Los Santos I think was its name, is bigger than Liberty City AND San Andreas AND Vice City? How is that possible? Is most of it just empty desert or something??

Sort of, most of it is mountain area's but there is always something to find, like the naked old man village! 

Anyone here still play GTA Online?

I've been playing the hay out of it. Working on getting a new car.

I'm still waiting on the updates, and the new features.

I still dislike Rockstar Games for omitting snow and only put it for one day last December. It wasn't nice of them, TBH.  >_>

I'm still waiting on the updates, and the new features.

I still dislike Rockstar Games for omitting snow and only put it for one day last December. It wasn't nice of them, TBH.  >_>

I wouldn't hold your breathe on updates......They ARE coming. Just, no one knows when.

Like they said they're bringing back the Rat Loader.and it will be free to buy and up grade for free temporarily. But it'll remain permanently to buy or something.

I'm still waiting for Heists...which I was expecting at the launch of the online or shortly after it.

I wouldn't hold your breathe on updates......They ARE coming. Just, no one knows when.

Like they said they're bringing back the Rat Loader.and it will be free to buy and up grade for free temporarily. But it'll remain permanently to buy or something.

I'm still waiting for Heists...which I was expecting at the launch of the online or shortly after it.

True. But I still won't be satisfied from the lack of snow. They should've at least kept it for some servers (mainly from online preferences in Invite Only Session and Solo Session). And they should also remove the idle kick from Solo Session. How can you get kicked for being idled too long in a Solo Session (where nopony can be invited, let alone arrive inside)?  :okiedokielokie:

(edited)

Yea. The snow was fun while it lasted. Though my one friend raged about it he said and I quote "It's fucking retarded, it doesn't snow in California" I'm like dude, it's just a game.

As for the auto kick yea,they should just get rid of it for private/solo games.

Edited by ~TGAP Flutterdash~
  • Brohoof 1

So the Title Update 1.10 has been released, making the Rat-Loader temporarily free to buy and upgrade. But you WILL be able to keep it permanently in your garage. And you'll be able to buy it once it's no longer free. They have also patched ALL money and RP glitching. Yay.

They have also added a new 1930s era car, which can be bought from Legendary Autos for $750,000. I'm not entirely sure if it's a temp thing or not, as Rockstar's newswire said all items will be available once bought but will not be able to buy after Monday or something, I'm not entirely sure what that means, so I guess I"ll have to wait and see when Monday rolls around.

There was also a bunch of mafia/Bonnie and Clyde stuff added, such as a Tommy Gun (AKA Chicago typewriter) and various clothing options.

Also, there's another HUGE update coming in the next couple days!

Yes...they are finally adding.....HEISTS!! As well as horse racing, pinkslip racing and a couple other things I think.

• 4 months later...
(edited)

Let's bring this thread back from the dead! :squee: TU 1.15 is out now! Still no heists as of yet though. Kinda disappointed in that. but the assortment of new weapons is interesting. and the Dubsta 6x6 is awesome.

Edited by :Flutterdash:

I haven't played this since I sold my PS3, so I'm waiting for PS4 version. I haven't really played much online, but I'll definitely play a lot when it comes to PS4.

(edited)

I haven't touched the game in a while actually. Usually I traveled to Fort Zancudo and stole a fighter jet to use in Los Santos (if I didn't get shot down unfairly by "God Bullets"), and blew up people in their cars xD. Hopefully I was low on money that I could have blown up a really nice car, forcing the owner to pay up to $12500 :P. But alas, I believe they have changed it so that jet kills prevent the attacker from paying the bill.

The Vestra is a nice plane to fly, and I wish they would add a sea-plane in the future. Wouldn't that be nice :comeatus:?

Edited by Super80 Wolf