Princess Cadance Fan Club

Courageous Thunder Dash

Cadence is slowly becoming my favorite Princess :wub: 

I absolutely loved her part in my new favorite MLP song, "You'll Play Your Part" especially around 2:35 on the vid:

I don't see the big hype on Luna's voice. It was nothing special since she sounded just like Rarity -__- Cadence's voice was beautiful <3

• Brohoof 2

post-27102-0-85021600-1407029255.png

"I warned you about those stairs, bro!"

My OC: Flamespark

I'm gonna defend Luna and say her part was pretty good, but it's true that Cadance's is amazing. It's more than just her voice, though, it's how she interacts with Twilight, which just exhibits great chemistry between them. For example, in her first part, where she's telling Twilight how she's gifted and strong, you can see Twilight reacting to her, blushing and being slightly embarrassed. That's telling, it's a much stronger reaction than she has to any of the other princesses (even Celestia!). To some extent that's probably because of what Cadance is saying, it's blatant compliments, but still. The two of them obviously have a strong relationship, one that's much more even and balanced than Twilight's with Celestia, even without considering all of their other interactions.

Ah, hopefully they'll have more of Cadance in Season 5, especially now that Twilight is Princess of Friendship...Love and Friendship are not so separate from each other...

• Brohoof 1

Howdy all!

Gotta agree I :wub: Kazumi Evans singing her Luna part in the princess song in the S4 Finale.

Glad Britt sung again as well.

I hope to Celestia Cadence sings again in S5 and I mean a solo song ;) that is.

See ya!

• Brohoof 2

6ZFb6LS.png

(edited)

Best club ever!! Cadence IS best pony! The ralationship she has with Twilight Sparkle always makes me smile! Cadence is beautiful, funny, smart, and really kind. Shining Armor is great too. Perfect fit, those two. 247792.pngtumblr_mekwt9q3671qkaynko1_1280.png

Edited by Lunar Glow
  • Brohoof 2

Ah Princess Cadence, I love her so. Not love as In love, more as love as in as a fan of her as a character. I will say this though, Shining Armor is one lucky stallion. He gets the Princess of Love all to himself.

• Brohoof 1

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

princess_candance_by_mscootaloo-d7tu1pp.

DA Link

Sometimes you can find really good stuff on Derpibooru, other times... not so much.

• Brohoof 2

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif