Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Broken Equestria

Aurora Lights

Sparkshower lowered her head "sorry" she said Oh look Firequill began Screw up Sparkshower strikes again. 

Sparkshower swallowed. "Umm well considering a bomb just hit Equestria I'd say not so great, But I geuss .. other than that... it's been okay" She tried not to let hurt seep into her voice.. Aurora didn't deserve that.

Aurora sighed and looked to the ground,he began to have flash backs of when they were together,it hurt...so much...from seeing the mare he loved turn into a Princess right before his eyes...now...how could he love her...she was so different...she didnt even look the same...he shakes his head and sighs,not letting the hurt show in his voice "yeah...bombs screw us all up a little..."he says and closes his eyes.

Sparkshower knew she wasn't the same mare anymore. Of course you aren't you grow wings and your colt friend turns high tail and runs off, why wouldn't that change someone. 

Stop it it wasn't like that

Wasn't it

He left because that's what was best for him, I couldn't be happier for him

He left because you're worthless, even as an alicorn, even with the crown, You are nothing, He left because he deserves better than a worthless wreck like you.

"Leave me alone!!!!" she hadn't even realized she had shouted out loud until she saw the others shocked faces. "I... i'm sorry, that wasn't meant to come out, I didn't mean it towards you guys.

Aurora blinked and he stopped "...the bio-chem...did it affect you in any way?"he asked ,slowly stepping over to the new princess. Derpy gasped and stared at Spark. Lyra was shocked as he too stared at the new Princess,she then thought 'what the hay happened to this pony?'

Sparkshower stepped back "No it's not that it's the usual problems, you know. " oh my Luna she thought did he forget about Firequill? 

Oh I'm sure he forgot about you until just now

Why do you insist on saying these things

Because they are the truth

You are worthless, a screw up, a waste of an alicorn spell, you shouldn't even be alive.

Firequill had been like this ever since Aurora had left, taking every opportunity to jibe at her, trying to break her, but the worst part of it all was that she believed her, and had believed her the whole time.

Aurora blinked blinked and sighed "oh...right...her..."he says,looking at is hooves "follow me..."he says,ordering the other ponies to stay put,he sighs softly and leads her to an abandoned barn and he takes off his mask and tells her to take hers off and when she does,he hugs her tight,rubs her back softly and kisses her one last time "I know...Firequill been a bitch lately huh?...Listen...Spark...I...I just ant to say I'm sorry for leaving...but...I left for reasons I can't explain...whatever Fire tells you...don't believe it...I still love you...just...in a very different way..."he says,holding her hooves as he looks into her eyes.

(OOC: Would you mind if I brought one or two of my other OC's into this? I haven't decided if they'll stay or it's just a surprise appearance and they leave. But it'd be nice to get Spirit Watcher and DJ Alicorn into this :P)

Shining Midnight stands there as the two ponies talk. He looks around as his job used to be, and started to notice these weird silhouettes in the distant fog. He decides to take a closer look, and starts going towards them. As he's walking closer, he notcies that they're just animals, and decides to head back to the group. As he's heading back, he falls through some lose dirt and ends up in a dark cave. He uses his horn as a torch and lights up the cave. There's only one tunnel, and he doesn't have enough magic in him to teleport again, so he decides to follow the tunnel.

(OOC: This is where my one or two OC's would come in.)

@Aurora Lights @Sparkshower

Jaeger sat as Aurora talked to Spark, he pulled out his pistol and began to fiddle with it. He came up with an idea. "Hey Aurora? If you want we can run by my place and pick up some weapons and camping gear, I'm sure the will come in handy at some point." he said as he walked over and greeted Spark. "Well well, if it isn't Spark. What's up with you these days." he asked

(OOC: Would you mind if I brought one or two of my other OC's into this? I haven't decided if they'll stay or it's just a surprise appearance and they leave. But it'd be nice to get Spirit Watcher and DJ Alicorn into this tongue.png)

Shining Midnight stands there as the two ponies talk. He looks around as his job used to be, and started to notice these weird silhouettes in the distant fog. He decides to take a closer look, and starts going towards them. As he's walking closer, he notcies that they're just animals, and decides to head back to the group. As he's heading back, he falls through some lose dirt and ends up in a dark cave. He uses his horn as a torch and lights up the cave. There's only one tunnel, and he doesn't have enough magic in him to teleport again, so he decides to follow the tunnel.

(OOC: This is where my one or two OC's would come in.)

((OOC: I think that could be cool.))

Aurora blinked at Jaeger and sighed "One,Ponyville is a hazard zone,our masks would have to be better than these. Two...where did Shining go?"he asked and started searching around with the other ponies,he sighed and kept searching. Derpy called out "Shining!!"She tripped into the cave and landed with a loud thump "umph!"she sighs and rubs her heard "owwww" she says,she blinks and yells "AURORA!!!!"she yells. Aurora and Lyra hear this and gallop over to the cave and they look at each other "Derpy?"they ask in unison. Derpy laughs "yeah,I got myself stuck down here..."she sighs. "Aurora and Lyra facehoof with a sigh.

Sparkshower had rushed foreward with them. It didn't take long for her to figure out that Derpy and Aurora were together. 

Well well well you've been replaced, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Go away

She uses her magic to lift derpy out of the cave. Once derpy was safe on the ground and Spark had determined that she wasn't injured. Sparkshower asked Derpy "May I speak to you, alone?" 

((OOC: they arent together yet.))

Aurora sighed and looked down the cave hole "SHINING!! YOU DOWN THERE!?!?!"he asked,his voice echoing in and out of the cave.

Derpy blinked and looked at Spark "sure Spark."she says and follows her,she blinks,her eyes going wall-eye again but she blinked them away. Lyra sighed and looked at Aurora,he looked back at her and they stared at each other for a time,then finally Aurora asked "what?"he asked. Lyra blinked and blushed,looking away,she hadnt relized she was staring at him till then "oh...uhh...just..thinking..."she says.

(oh ok) Sparkshower led Derpy to a stream she sat down " I want you t take care of him, Aurora. Dont ever let him get so low he tries something rash, now look I don't know if you two are together yet but I can see something there, something  that leads me to believe that if you aren't together, you will be. But promise me you'll take care of him, please. "

Derpy blushes and looks at Sparkshower with a shocked face "b-be together?...but...he...he isnt a screw up...like me..."she sighs and looks to her hooves "...do you really think he would take such a useless mare like me?...but...if he does...I promise,I will take care of him..I knew his mother...she was horrible..."she says and closes her eyes.     Aurora blinks and yawns,stretching as he looks at the darkening sky "...time to hit the hay..."he says and looks back 'The storm will be close by the time we wake up...' he thinks to himself.    Lyra blinks and yawns,laying down and curling up.

Sparkshower smiled and hugged derpy 'now run along back to the group I need some time to be alone." when she saw derpy disappear out of sight she laid down on the spot and cried. "Why must a princess always sit alone on the throne?" she said through the sobs, not having the strength to do anything else.

Aurora blinked and slowly walked over to Sparkshower,he sighed as he saw he cry,he slowly walked over,looking at her new wings "...Spark..."he says quietly,feeling so bad he had left her,but knew he couldnt handle her if he didnt,he would have killed himself if he had that much stress on him 24/7...true..he was still suicidal,despite that...but...still...    Derpy blinks and curls up beside Lyra and falls asleep beside her.

Sparkshower lifted her head, she wiped her face "i'm sorry, it's just I haven't allowed myself to cry in so long." tears brimmed over her eyes, a million memories came back to the surface. she searched aurora's eyes for some of what they had had some glimmer of what she thought he had felt for her, but she saw nothing. the tears came harder

Aurora sighed and layed beside her "listen...Spark...I know times get hard when your alone...belive me...I know..."he sighs softly "just...just remember...I will always be here for you to talk to..."he says and puts his hoof on her shoulder softly,he did care about her,he didnt want to see her cry,even now...    Derpy sighed and snuggled to Lyra,who softly pushed away,then Derpy scooted closer and snuggled again,Lyra growling softly and moving,but as she did,Derpy was already there,she sighed in defeat and just let her snuggle.

((From what I understand you guys are still in the forest, at the cave? I'll edit if needed.))

Redstorm sighed and looked around once more in the forest. Nothing.

His bow danced on his side as he walked forward, hoping to find something to eat.

"Stupid wasteland... hate this kind of thing... food tastes like crap, you starve most of the time anyway..."

Suddenly, he stopped. A group of ponies was ahead. Red thought of just walking there and asking for some food, but then he jumped down. Who knows? Maybe they're bandits?

Red crawled closer to the group, knowing that they had to spot him sooner or later, his coat made him a sitting duck anyway.

Spotting a nearby tree, he quickly crawled there. He armed his bow and pulled a single arrow from the quiver. Red didn't want to shoot, but he needed to be ready in case things got messy...

Aurora blinked and sighed softly,he looked to the trees and spotted Red's coat,he blinked and slowly picked up his rifle,he stared at the red dot for a minute,he then turned on his thermal,it making a swooshing sound as his eyes reflected the thermal signatures,all was blue besides Red,he stuck out so badly,it was almost funny,"You there,in the woods!...come out with your hooves up,or get shot!"he yells to Red.   Derpy blinked awake and looked around,blinking a minute before she picked up a gun and poainted it to Red.    Lyra blinked,using her magic to levitate another rifle.

As Red heard Aurora's voice, he let his head drop.

Carefully taking a small peak at his enemy, he saw three ponies aiming at him. He was outnumbered and his enemies had more modern weapons.

"Think... think... think!" Red quietly muttered to himself while knocking his hoof against his forehead.

*Maybe they just want me to come out so they can kill me more easily...* One part of his mind said.

*Go out! They'll shoot you otherwise!* The other half responded.

*Run.* A little part of the back of his mind whispered.

Red quickly stood up and ran into a hole nearby, hoping he wouldn't get shot as he rushed through.

Now he atleast had some cover.

Aurora growled and slowed time in his mind,he wasent the RGAF head sniper for nothing,his pupils turned to tiny pinpoints and they focused on Red's leg,he pulled the trigger and his bullet hit it's mark before he got to cover "COME OUT!"he yelled to Red "If you run...I can always track you!"he yells to him again.    Derpy blinks,jumping from the gunshot.    Lyra blinked and gulped softly,hoping this pony wouldnt be stupid enough to dissobey.

Red bit his lip as the bullet pierced his leg.

Hearing Aurora's command, he rolled his eyes.

"Why would I come out? So you could shoot me more?" He yelled back.

Searching through his saddlebag, he his revolver and some bullets. He only used it in case of emergency, and this was one. He put the pistol back to the saddlebag and left the bag open, in case he needed to grab it.

"Eh, whatever... I'm coming out!" He yelled, puttig the saddlebags on his back again.

The soft snow dissapeared under Red's weight as he climbed out of the hole.

Jaeger was surprised at how many events were happening so fast, it almost made his head spin. He heard Aurora yelling and drew his pistol. He ran out and looked around aiming down his sights. "Aurora the hell are you- oh" he said as he saw a pony climbing out of a hole. He fixed his revolver on the ponies head, being sure that if he tried something it wouldn't end well.

Aurora blinked and slowly walked forward on his hind legs,he was trained for years to walk like this,so it wasent odd he mastered the combat walk "now...I want you to stay down...I only shot you because you did not comply."he says,his eyes changing from thermal to night vision,he sighed softly and looked in his saddle bags,then to his bow and revolver,he stopped about 10 yards away and said "come on,put your bow down and your arrows...and throw that saddle bag over there...no need to get killed because of a gun...I want to help you,not hurt you."he says,waiting for him to reply.      Derpy sits and watches them,her eyes derping again.       Lyra blinks and puts down her gun,shivering at the fact that Aurora could stand and walk on his hind legs.

Jaeger pulled his gun away from the pony and put it in its holster and stepped back. "I've never seen Aurora like this," he thought as he backed up to sit down next to Lyra who was shivering. "Hey, you alright? Your shivering quite a bit. Names Jaeger by the way." he said smiling

Edited by Frosty V