Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rethajni

*Looks at you with a blank expression* O_O

Chatty...you look...different.

*Tilts his head to one side to examine you*

New Glasses? 

post-18984-0-12700500-1416807546.gif well ahm.. i been the same one, i begin to study journalism when Miss Luna send me in that classroom

i remember there was another girl like me who said she entered in some kind of portal or something in the statue of our school, weird..

Hi do you like christmas holidays!

post-18984-0-21071100-1399345266.gif i LOVE them! specially when it snows and i can make snow ponies, is so much fun!
  • Brohoof 1

Do you prefer answering questions or asking questions? :derp:

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif to be honest, i like both! is like having a nice conversation and get along more easly and have so much fun! ^ _ ^ 
  • Brohoof 1

Umm, hey Chatterbox. My name is Orion Skies, but you can just call me "Orion" for short. Anyways ... where do you live exactly? Like ... umm ... what particular town or city? And also, how did you discover your cutie mark?

Oh and I may be mistaken but it seems like you've been 'romantically confused' these past couple of months. Is this true? O_o

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Umm, hey Chatterbox. My name is Orion Skies, but you can just call me "Orion" for short. Anyways ... where do you live exactly? Like ... umm ... what particular town or city? And also, how did you discover your cutie mark?

Oh and I may be mistaken but it seems like you've been 'romantically confused' these past couple of months. Is this true? O_o

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif Good day Orion! currently i live in Canterlot, there's small places with fancy apartments  and luxury stores, it took ma a couple of years to gain a residence there, i usually lived in Poniville until i got my keys for my apartment.
i discover my Cutie Mark after an interview with Luna, that was a couple of years ago, i start to look a job as a journalist and i got a big chance to interview Luna and i was nervous but you know what? i was more confident than i expected,and when i chat with Luna about her life, her lkings she was so pleased that she can share that to ponies who read the interview that not only i got my Cutie Mark as a pony who makes questions and collect lives in paper but also Luna guide me to a important building named Canterlot Times, and there they make newspaper and magasines with interviews about important ponies, my first interview there was with Fleur de Lis and Fancy Pants, then Rarity when she stayed in Canterlot, so i continued with the rest of ponies.

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif and as for the last question im a little confused, am sorry a lot of things has happened in these past months, could you please be more specific?
Edited by Balareth
  • Brohoof 2

What an interesting response. I never actually got the chance to meet any of the alicorns yet but I hoping that I may get the opportunity someday.

I mean in regards to that griffon Golbez and that Ashbel fellow. Umm, I suppose a better question would be this. Are you in any romantic relationship? And with whom? You don't have to answer if it's too personal but I have been confused after many different stories and gossips O_0

• Brohoof 1

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gifis kinda difficult to answer, i do feel feelings for Crimsom (asbel) and Golbez is really sweet to me, is hard to choose who can be my official special somepony but am really happy i meet them and they both know i care for them 

so may i avoid a concrete answer since i been dealing with my own feelings for now

• Brohoof 2

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gif i think the only thing am scared is to lose my friends, or that somepony dont like interviews, and of course anything that can hurt me phisically, i feel like if my friends dont talk to me, or ignore me ill be devastated
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy! use hug!

FLUTTERS! *Fluttershy used hug!*

*ITS SUPER AFFECTIVE!*

Pinkemina is now Pinkie Pie!

| Pinkie Pie : How can i repay you?|

|________________________________|

Edited by TheScrewUpCrew
  • Brohoof 1

...I loled.

i think the only thing am scared is to lose my friends, or that somepony dont like interviews, and of course anything that can hurt me phisically, i feel like if my friends dont talk to me, or ignore me ill be devastated

Dawwwwwwwwww!!! :wub:

Ooops meant to reply to this:

is kinda difficult to answer, i do feel feelings for Crimsom (asbel) and Golbez is really sweet to me, is hard to choose who can be my official special somepony but am really happy i meet them and they both know i care for them 

so may i avoid a concrete answer since i been dealing with my own feelings for now

• Brohoof 1

*Shoves a talon into Asbel's face and pushes him to one side, a bouquet of roses can be seen held within the other talon, he smiles ina  charming manner at Chatter Box*

"My sincere apologies Miss Box, I'm afraid I had something of a back log I was in desperate need of attending to."

*His beak faces down at the floor, his eyes still looking up at Chatter Box, looking at her in an apologetic manner*

"I am so Sorry."

Edited by Golbez

YOWCH!!!

Um, Why haven't you told him yet that you and I are together now dear? :wau:

*Shoves a talon into Asbel's face and pushes him to one side, a bouquet of roses can be seen held within the other talon, he smiles ina  charming manner at Chatter Box*

"My sincere apologies Miss Box, I'm afraid I had something of a back log I was in desperate need of attending to."

*His beak faces down at the floor, his eyes still looking up at Chatter Box, looking at her in an apologetic manner*

"I am so Sorry."

https://soundcloud.com/balareth/chatterbox-response

• Brohoof 1