Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rethajni

you can do that!? for me!?
nuu~ am shy! me hides! *cover her face with her hooves*

Don't worry I go with you to meet my mother,you can stay in my bedroom for tonight we are going to have a slumber party together!

Edited by Princess_Moonlight

Don't worry I go with you to meet my mother,you can stay in bedroom for tonight we are going to have a slumber party together!

post-18984-0-35101900-1382393131.png that would be awesome! thank you Majesty!

attachicon.gifoutput_QVyn_Xh.gifHave you met my daughter yet?

post-18984-0-47644900-1382400779.png you have a daughter!?
post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif thats amazing! congratulations!! :D how? when?gotta lot of questions >.<

that would be awesome! thank you Majesty!

you have a daughter!?
thats amazing! congratulations!! :D how? when?gotta lot of questions >.<

post-28934-0-07770500-1421701371.gifShe's adopted. I was in Manehattan one day, and I saw her laying in a dark alley. I scooped her up, and brought her home with me.

post-18984-0-24039800-1399343692.gif oh thats sweet of you! you will be a good dad, i know it, wish to know the name

She's adopted. I was in Manehattan one day, and I saw her laying in a dark alley. I scooped her up, and brought her home with me.

She has a shooting star as her cutie mark. She likes to study the stars.

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif oh thats wonderufl! the stars have a interesting misteries, am glad she likes it, i bet she will be a nice astronomer! you must feel proud of her!

oh thats wonderufl! the stars have a interesting misteries, am glad she likes it, i bet she will be a nice astronomer! you must feel proud of her!

post-28934-0-04012800-1421702122.gifD'aww, thanks. I am proud of her. She's wonderful, bubbly, and a very happy pony to be around. She means the world to me.

D'aww, thanks. I am proud of her. She's wonderful, bubbly, and a very happy pony to be around. She means the world to me.

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif and even if a know you a bit let me say you im very proud of you and happy that you will give her a good life and make her happy every day, congrats OVerdrive, i feel happy for you both

and even if a know you a bit let me say you im very proud of you and happy that you will give her a good life and make her happy every day, congrats OVerdrive, i feel happy for you both

post-28934-0-07770500-1421701371.gifThank you very much. I bet you'd be a great parent too one day.

Hi again Chatterbox, I have another question. Which mane 6 character did you like interviewing the most? 

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gif thats a very interesting question i interview them all times

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif i interviewed Applejack in the Apple Festival, she was giving some pie samples while i interview them, i spend like 2 hours on that, she is a sweet pony

after the race on Cloudsdale Rainbow Dash was pleased to answer my questions when i told her that is gonna appear on magazines, she remark me that everytime i talk to her i refer her as the Great and Awesome Rainbow Dash

Rarity was really amazed cuz her boutique and clothes are gonna appear on Canterlot magazines, she was really excited and very nervous about perfection but hey! who doesnt?

Fluttershy was an example of being nervous, she was sweating and i couldnt listen to her answers when i interview her about the life of animals, her voice was shaking but she gain confidence with time

A good example of confidence is Twilight, she told me about his role as Princess and the new castle that was made for her, she was a bit concern as her role as ruler

Finally there was pinkie, i remember her first interview she sing me a song about the partys she likes to do, she showed me some tricks, her party cannon, the piñatas she did and of course, the awesome cakes and muffins she made, i remember miss Derpy was there too

i couldnt say exactly who i interview the most but one thing is for sure, i really liked to interview them but if i had to pick, ill say Rarity, she truly enjoy that a canterlot journalist visit her for an interview

How long ago was the race that Rainbow Dash won? 

post-18984-0-88091500-1381797730.png hmmm... last month i think, the prize was given by the Wonderbolts, so you can imagine how much she wanted to win the competition i was on a balloon writing about the event, i was wearing a coat and some gloves due the winter's clouds

(shrugs) Figures. She's the only pony who's beaten me in a race. In fact, She beat me in my first race when I was a little filly in Cloudsdale, That race I broke my wing (Shows Chatterbox the broken right wing), I've been training a long time to run almost as fast as my mentor Pinkie Pie.  I think you were actually there! I thought I saw you in the crowd. So how long have you and Soury been friends, and do you think it's good holding a grudge for this long? 

(shrugs) Figures. She's the only pony who's beaten me in a race. In fact, She beat me in my first race when I was a little filly in Cloudsdale, That race I broke my wing (Shows Chatterbox the broken right wing), I've been training a long time to run almost as fast as my mentor Pinkie Pie.  I think you were actually there! I thought I saw you in the crowd. So how long have you and Soury been friends, and do you think it's good holding a grudge for this long? 

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif *clean her glasses* oh sorry to hear that of your wings, and yeah, my boss orders me to go to every event of poniville, cloudsdale and Canterlot.

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif well, me and Soury became friends since 1 of january, she won the prize to represent Balareth's profile and my role was over, then she went to a cruise to the Eversunset Island, it is a nice place to vacation, she was celebrating because the representant of Balareth's profile has all kind of luxuries and became famous, i was really mad for not go to that island this year that i jump to the water and swim to the island, when i reach i saw her and she saw my bad state and wanted me to share her title as hostess of the profile so we became friends

Ok, sounds good. How did you earn your cutie mark?

Scratch that, I think i have enough for today. Thanks Chatterbox!

Whenever you need an interview go ahead and contact me :)

- Cinnamon Pop

i get my cutie mar..... oh okay, thanks for the info!

Who's my little cutey? :wub: You are! Yesh you are! :wub:

post-18984-0-30187600-1382380445.png *tackle glomps*