Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rethajni

......Am I interuptting??? That is why I haven't been asking questions...

So Chatterbox, I had to ask... which pony did you not like interviewing the most? With Pinkie not being able to sit still that would be a minus I imagine.  :okiedokielokie: 

Back to my earlier question, how did you earn your cutie mark?

-Cinnamon Pop

hey its me again so how long have you been friends with soury if you don't mind me asking?

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif not a problem! i been friend of Soury since 6 of january, we meet in the Eversunset Island, you see of all Balareth OCs she won the contest to represent him this 2015 and ill leave the forums, so she went to the island to celebrate with all the rest of OCs of this site and since i always wanted to go to that luxury island i travel ther swimming while she was on a cruise, after we meet she felt bad for taking my place so she decided to share her title of hostess with me and here i am! and of course i was very happy for that and since then we became friends until now 

......Am I interuptting??? That is why I haven't been asking questions...

So Chatterbox, I had to ask... which pony did you not like interviewing the most? With Pinkie not being able to sit still that would be a minus I imagine.  :okiedokielokie: 

Back to my earlier question, how did you earn your cutie mark?

-Cinnamon Pop

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif personally it would be Twilight since she doesnt get out of her house, always busy with studies, the few times she is out is when she is with her friends, so is  difficult to me, thats why i make appointments to interview

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gif as for your last question i remember that i interview Luna about her life in the moon, the decition of betray her sister, her role as Nightmare moon, how she will adapt to this era, we have to remember that she was 1000 years in the moon, imagine all things she missed, all friends of her who died and the new discoveries about science and art, so i was curious and being a youngs mare blank flank i thought that would be a nice idea, so in the Nightmare night where all ponies went to dress and she arrived to poniville i thought it was my chance to talk to her, i saw that most of them fear her, i was curious, and when i talked to her i saw my flanks and i get my Cutie Mark that night

Hey *hic* did *hic* you interview *hic* berry punch let *hic* she just let *hic* me drink with *hic* her all *hic* day today (falls to the ground looking dizzy)

post-18984-0-47644900-1382400779.png OMG are you alright!? oh by Celestia....
post-18984-0-11707700-1381888116.png you are gonna feel that tomorrow!
post-18984-0-64661000-1381896671.png i interview her before! she has problems with ther liver for all alcohol she's been drinking, i once drank a apple martini with her but i just keep cool the party, she just get drunk and my cousin was with her drinking with her typical green hat, btu Berry punch is a nice and sweet pony... when she is not drunk of course... 
post-18984-0-35101900-1382393131.png heh heh Wow!

*crashes through the roof*

Ow, sorry! Sorry! I'll fix that!

*Fixes roof*

There! Ahem! I do have a question Ms. Chatterbox, actually come to think of it, I have two now.

The first one is; is it still Ms. or is it Mrs?

Second quick question; Have you ever interviewed Daring Do?

*crashes through the roof*

Ow, sorry! Sorry! I'll fix that!

*Fixes roof*

There! Ahem! I do have a question Ms. Chatterbox, actually come to think of it, I have two now.

The first one is; is it still Ms. or is it Mrs?

Second quick question; Have you ever interviewed Daring Do?

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif no prob! i am ms. still, and i do remember interviewing Daring do she told me all her adventures and items she founds, wanna know what she told me? keep asking ;)

no prob! i am ms. still, and i do remember interviewing Daring do she told me all her adventures and items she founds, wanna know what she told me? keep asking ;)

Hmm, I am now intrigued, what did she tell you?

Hmm, I am now intrigued, what did she tell you?

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif wow! she told me about the Ice Crest, she found in a tomb of the Windigos, that gem increase its power to freeze to only who has evil in their heart, she give it in the Canterlot museum, also she told me how she found the Alicorn amulet that was later founded by Trixie, Daring do found the Alicorn amulet in some catacombs where Commander Hurricane, Princess Platinum and council Puddinghead rests, she told me that the tree ponies make the union and the aliance that create the first alicorns on Equestria with a very powerful source and in the end, when alicorn babies born all the remain power was on this amulet, and that amulet corrupted with time, feeding on the violence of the world... yep i remember it like yesterday, and also thousands of stories that make me create a special number magazine about her memories

(edited)

How long have you and Asbel been dating ;)?

post-18984-0-35101900-1382393131.png i been with Asbel a year ago, me and him are a couple since february i think, 2014 and here we are! we are very happy

how did you lose your eyesight? also I like your glasses!

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif when i was a little filly with time i lose my sight, the doctor told me that i should use glasses and here we are! i cant see far object and i need them to read so being a journalist the glasses are very vital and thank you!
Edited by Balareth

(edited)
post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif well it was the first time i used that trick since high school! i used to do that to gain the stallion looks but they all look at Rarity, she was famous and popular in school and i wanted to be like her, so in those times while all stallions hang with Rarity and she was the pretty mare in school i did a lot of tricks to be popular as well but it didnt worked, and when Soury wa makign those tricks that reminded me of those days so i helped her

That is an awesome trick! Did you learn that from the CMC?

Edited by Balareth

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gif thats a good question, i dunno why i havent thought about it before

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif ill say kindness, i could choose laugh but am not good at jokes but kindness is very easy to have next to Loyalty, being generous, honest, laughs, or have magic is posible but not as easy as kindness, sometimes kinness doesnt meet "you dont mess with me, i dont mess with you" is about to help and let you go by your sweetest feelings and feel satisfied of doing so

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif oh! i dont see anypony as my rival, Soury is my best friend but i was Sad when i knew she would replace me to represent Balareth's profile but in the end she share her place with me and am happy for her

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif however in high school i felt Rarity was my rival, i didnt dislike her, i just feel competition, she was a popular pony that make all stallions fell in love for her, i tried my best to be like her, make up in eyes a nice perfume,a expensive lotion to make my skin feel like marshmallow but it was imposible, no matter what i do she was the popular mare, maybe were my glasses and how i went to periodism instead of fashion. I still keep the habit of the skin lotion, perfume and eye makeup and Rarity is a good pony but in those times she was a rival in popularity