Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rethajni

Hey, it's Orion again hehe. What a nice voice you have Chatterbox! It's ... umm ... funny how you sound like you are quite shy and timid but considering the fact that you are a passionate journalist, you're obviously not shy. hehe

Also you sound foreign, which is nice because I'm not used to hearing such unique accents. Do you by any chance speak the historical language of the caballos españoles? Because it sure sounds like it. 

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 1

Hey, it's Orion again hehe. What a nice voice you have Chatterbox! It's ... umm ... funny how you sound like you are quite shy and timid but considering the fact that you are a passionate journalist, you're obviously not shy. hehe

Also you sound foreign, which is nice because I'm not used to hearing such unique accents. Do you by any chance speak the historical language of the caballos españoles? Because it sure sounds like it. 

• Brohoof 1

sure but first!

*sing a song*

(OOC: trust me it worth it ;) )

OOC: Man dude you seriously need to petition to Hasbro or something and see if they'll put Chatterbox in the show...I'm serious...

• Brohoof 1

Hello honey! It's me! You wanna go for a date?

5e480c286de93781629fca59eb61f510.png

I have to admit, that is one badass OC  ^_^ No wonder she fell for you. lol

Ah que maravilloso acento! Yo he estado estudiando la lengua un poco últimamente. Yo personalmente creo que es un idioma muy auténtico y que más ponies deberían aprenderlo. hehe

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 2

Ah que maravilloso acento! Yo he estado estudiando la lengua un poco últimamente. Yo personalmente creo que es un idioma muy auténtico y que más ponies deberían aprenderlo. hehe

ha ha gracias! y si, el español es muy hablado en el mundo y concuerdo con que deberian haber mas ponis que deberian aprenderlo, el idioma es muy rico y cultural!

• Brohoof 1

OOC: wish i know how, but thank you! she is singing that song thinking in you!

Dawwwwwwwwwwww!!! :wub:

I have to admit, that is one badass OC  ^_^ No wonder she fell for you. lol

Thanks dude that actually really means alot. I worked really hard on this OC. His name is Crimson Katana.

• Brohoof 2

well i had to make an interview with a important pony but she never showed up and i needed to cover the article of the magazine am working on, in that time i remember that in my journey to Canterlot i saw how Queen Chrysalis was expulsed with her changelings, so i quickly turn around and follow the direction where she was throwed, and after 8 hours of searching, i found her making some kind of nest with her minions, i could swear there was a tear on her eye, when she saw me she planned to attack me but when i told her that i just wished to talk to her she agreed so i interview her all night taking my notes, when i return to Canterlot my boss congrat me for being brave but he told me that the interview is not gonna appear on the magazines, at least on canterlot and last thing i heard is that Celestia keep my notes with her, never knew why

• Brohoof 1