Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

After Fluttershy, rank the mane 6 in terms of kindness

A Talking Dragon

Wow. That was rude...

Maybe you should be ranked last...

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to be honest...

Besides, it's not like I said, "Oh my god obviously you're opinion sucks because you have no good reason." or anything like that. I just explained that people don't like it when you don't give a reason to back up your point.

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to be honest...

Besides, it's not like I said, "Oh my god obviously you're opinion sucks because you have no good reason." or anything like that. I just explained that people don't like it when you don't give a reason to back up your point.

You basically just said that no one's allowed to put Rarity first, as if it's fact.

People are allowed to have their own opinion, you know...

You basically just said that no one's allowed to put Rarity first, as if it's fact.

People are allowed to have their own opinion, you know...

When did I say that? I just said that people aren't going to like it when you say something like that without a reason... I'm trying to explain in a nicer way than what other people are going to do.

Applejack- She seems very motherly, treats complete strangers as family, and the way she practically raised Applebloom on her own really contributes to her kind personality.

Pinkie Pie- Her goal in life is to make everypony smile! She's awesome!

Rainbow Dash- Scootaloo. All I have to say.

Twilight Sparkle- She can often be a bit wrapped up in her own agenda to show significant kindness, yet she still has a really good heart and is kind.

Rarity- Often has her ambitions and dreams held higher than her kindness. She can be a little careless to other ponyies emotions, so she sometimes comes off as unkind. But she is very kind and nice.

• Brohoof 1

After Fluttershy? Well, let's see...

1. Applejack ~ Obviously the friendliest pony in Ponyville next to Pinkie Pie, AJ is extremely nice and welcoming. Her charming country attitude can bring confidence to even the most nervous of ponies.
  2. Pinkie Pie ~ This bouncy mare's special talent is making everypony smile! The only reason she ranks just behind AJ is because she sometimes resorts to pranks and tricks, and can get a little bit annoying.
  3. Rarity ~ High-class and sophisticated, Rarity's goal is to be polite and an excellent hostess to anypony who crosses her path. Although she may be a little bit cold and stressed at times, she can be very welcoming.
  4. Twilight Sparkle ~ Although the adorkable alicorn is very gentle and calming, her logic often gets in the way of her welcome. She's not too quick to jump to conclusions and is aware that anypony can be a threat, though she always tries diplomacy first.
  5. Rainbow Dash ~ The amazing and fast pegasus is often too brash, bold, and brutal to be kind. As someone once described Buttercup, she's one to "punch first and ask questions later". However, she can be very nice at times.
  • Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie

Applejack

Rarity

Twilight

Rainbow Dash

Rarity and Twilight are probably more or less tied in my head, but Rarity's my favorite, so I let her have the nudge up.

Well I rank them this way:

1.) Pinkie Pie

2.) Apple Jack

3.) Twilight

4.) Rarity

5.) Rainbow Dash

I sometimes wonder if people mistake kindness for erm, one who comforts others.

My List:

1) Rainbow Dash

2) Burt Reynolds

3) Fluttershy

4) That black guy from Forrest Gump

5) Twilight Sparkle

6) Applejack

6.2) Pinkie Pie

6.9) Harrison Ford

You forgot Buffalo Man. You will face his wrath.

Edited by Wingin'Wolf
  • Brohoof 1