Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Double Standards

VanellopeSofia

Hmmm I always look at both sides of the coin here so excuse me if I sound offensive to you out anything.

Of course I know all of this is over a shirt and your friend reacted rather negatively but if you knew that wearing said shirt would irritate him then why where it?

To me that's like wearing red in front of a bull and not expecting it to react. I know it's your opinion but I would just not be a brony around the guy if he is going to be a, jerk about it.

Of course I know all of this is over a shirt and your friend reacted rather negatively but if you knew that wearing said shirt would irritate him then why where it? To me that's like wearing red in front of a bull and not expecting it to react. I know it's your opinion but I would just not be a brony around the guy if he is going to be a, jerk about it.

You say this as though the shirt was worn for the sole purpose of ticking off his friend, which, obviously, was not the case. He wore it because it seemed like a fine time to do it.

He didn't do it for the sole purpose of irritating his friend. You can't fault him here. 

I don't think he's right at all. I wear "girlish" shirts all the time because they're comfortable, and the only reason why they're considered "girly" clothing is because they're thinner and longer than the sizes meant for males, but everyone still thinks I'm a heterosexual. Not that clothing ever tells you what you are, that's completely bogus. 

You don't have to be "taught a lesson" at all. Personally, I think your friend is being pretty rude. There aren't any rules on what you "can" wear and what you "can't". Your friend should understand that whatever you're wearing, is of no point at all. You're still the same person your friend became friends with, just a choice of a clothing doesn't change anyone.