Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pokémon Gijinka Academy (No longer accepting!)

Breeze

Sarah looked down "i'd tell you where the main office is but i don't know, Damon does so let's follow him." she said looking up, Damon sighed "alright lets go." he said as he turned around and started walking "come on start walking." he said as he turned a corner.

Synthia walked a little farther into the dorm and looked into the bedroom. She saw a sleeping form that she identified as a half-Gallade male. She shirked that end of the room nervously, and set her bags down against the far wall. She propped a bow (Archery had been the only club to accept her, and she'd been decent at it) up against a dresser, set her Pokewatch's alarm to buzz quietly and wake her up, and laid down. Slowly, she went to sleep, the faint sounds of her breathing growing steady.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Since I've been gone, let's just say Donnie got to his dorm.)

Donnie opened the door of his dorm to find sleeping students. "Wow, I stayed up late," he muttered. He went up to his bed and sat down. He took a big breath, and whispered, "Maybe tomorrow will be better." He laid his head on his pillow as he started to enter the dream world.

Edited by Breeze

Aqua sighed, and decided to go check out the toom herself. A single tear dripped from her right eye, maybe tomorrow would be better. Finally, Aqua found her room. It diddn't look like she had a roomate yet. Aqua claimed the top bunk bed and fell fast asleep.

Tempest woke up in the middle of the night, and noticed Adrina and the other gjinka were there. "I guess they came in when I was asleep." He thought. The Yveltal gjinka then stretched and started to climb out the window in the dorm. He soon made it to the roof of the building, and simply gazed at the moon and stars. "At least I have a better view of the stars here than in the city." He thought.

Blair nodded and began following the Blaziken Gijinka. "So Damon, did i miss a lot today? I got back from vacation today, and i was going to wait to come tomorrow, but i decided to come today, but I had to walk here, and i got here really late..." the duo turned another corner and continued walking

Damon just kept walking "well not really, we had a meet'n greet in the cafe but other then that no." he said as Sarah ran up next to him, then they turned another corner "we're almost there." he said, Sarah looked at Blair "so where are you from, i'm from kanto but i moved to hoenn." she said smiling, Damon looked over at Blair "i'm from hoenn." he said looking forward again then turning, he stopped infront of a door "we're here." he said turning.

"oh okay thats good to know that i didn't miss much. Also Im from the Kanto region as well. I moved to sinoh, and then to johto. oh were here. thank you guys so much for helping me out. I hope i didn't cause you guys too much trouble." *Blair opens the office door* "well goodnight you two. it was nice meeting you hopefully i'll so you around more often. goodnight"

The next day, Aqua woke up feeling perfectly rested. She smiled, and streched out her light blue wings. "Ow!" Aqua winced, and looked up anf her left wing. Yep, a wing cramp. Aqua must have slept on it, oh well. Aqua gooy out of bed and checked her clock, as dhr began to puy on her clothes.

@, Razor woke up at 6:00. Great she only had about an hour to get ready before her first class at 7:00. (hope that's a good time, mine starts at 8:00) She was suprised to get up before Mercutio. At least I can get ready and not feel too rushed or awkward. She thought and got dressed and ready for the day. Since she got ready pretty fast she decided to wake up her roommate, she didn't want to but it was a good idea since she didn't want him to be late. She went next to him and tapped him. He didn't wake up so she decided to set an alarm off. Not too loud but loud enough to wake him up. It worked and Mercutio sat up on the bed, half awake. "Sorry about that, umm.. good morning?" She giggled a little at her very sleepy roommate. Was that a bad idea? Now that I think about it that was pretty mean, kinda funny but I think he might be mad. 

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪

(My school starts at 8:20. That's probably just me though)

@@Suitaloo

Synthia woke up to her wrist buzzing. She took out her schedule again to check it. She'd forgotten about her room mate, which was probably a good thing because she was rather distraugt from the people-related nightmares she'd had just moments prior. She picked out an outfit that was similar to the one she was already wearing and went to shower.

Sarah and Damon walked in to they're dorm "well we stayed up all night, you want a drink." she asked looking at Damon "i could really go for a coffee or an energy drink, but first let's shower then change." he replied as he grabbed some clothes and sat on the bed "ladies first." he said, Sarah grabbed some of her clothes and walked to the shower.

((@, school for me starts at 8:45))

Edited by rwby rose
  • Brohoof 1

It was early morning, the sun shining, specifically, through a window right in to the eyes of a groggy Gijinka. Rune sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Morning already?" he said to no one in particular, at least until he noticed some extra bags in the corner of the room. He then just realized that the shower was running. "Well, it looks like I have a room mate this year. It'll be fine I guess." He then took a closer look at the bags, he didn't want to go poking through them or anything, but they looked distinctly feminine... "Wait a second... Dorms are co-ed now? Is this really the best idea?" Rune thought as he got dressed. After getting dressed, he laid down on the bed and read a magazine, Fencing Monthly. Waiting for the shower to stop so he could meet his new room mate.

• Brohoof 2

Blair stood outside of the door to her dorms. She had figured out that she was dorm 15, but she waited until morning to go in. finally she opened the door and saw a gallade gijinka laying on his bed reading something that looked like a magazine.

"Hi there" she said kindly. 

Aqua exited her dorm, ajusting one of her plue and white striped socks. As she made her way down the hallway, she hoped she would bump inyo someone. Hopefully this time she would make a new friend and not be rejected like she was at her old school. Aqua sighed, and pulled rhe hood of her dark blue hoodie over her head.

It was early morning, the sun shining, specifically, through a window right in to the eyes of a groggy Gijinka. Rune sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Morning already?" he said to no one in particular, at least until he noticed some extra bags in the corner of the room. He then just realized that the shower was running. "Well, it looks like I have a room mate this year. It'll be fine I guess." He then took a closer look at the bags, he didn't want to go poking through them or anything, but they looked distinctly feminine... "Wait a second... Dorms are co-ed now? Is this really the best idea?" Rune thought as he got dressed. After getting dressed, he laid down on the bed and read a magazine, Fencing Monthly. Waiting for the shower to stop so he could meet his new room mate.

Synthia got out of the shower in her new clothes and paled. The guy she had previously forgotten about was not only up, but fully awake. "EEEK!" she cries, instinctively reaching for a towel that was pointlessly redundant. "Umm, hi?" she mumbles, barely audible. She was looking down and away, blushing, and shrinking away from him.

(edited)

@@Applejack25, Donnie slowly got up as he realized it was morning. He went to go take a shower, when he saw Adrianna. She's so cute, he thought to himself. He went back to his bed and took off a blanket and then walked back up to her bed and put it over her, so she was more cozy. He forgot about taking a shower and left a note on Adrianna's bed.

Adrianna,

Hope you slept good. I'll be out walking around campus.

From,

Donnie

Edited by Breeze

@@Applejack25, Donnie slowly got up as he realized it was morning. He went to go take a shower, when he saw Adrianna. She's so cute, he thought to himself. He went back to his bed and took off a blanket and then walked back up to her bed and put it over her, so she was more cozy. He forgot about taking a shower and left a note on Adrianna's bed.

Adrianna,

Hope you slept good. I'll be out walking around campus.

From,

Donnie

Aqua's wings fluttered a bit in excitment when she saw Donnie. Aqua waved to him, smiling brightley and motining for him to come walk eith her. She hadn't gotten to talk to him yesterday, so hopefully they could at least exchange a few words today. 'Hopefully;' Aqua thought 'he will be my friend.'

"Well, two new room mates. Meeting both of them at the same time. That's... new. Any way, Ladies, I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Rune Blade." Rune said with a chuckle. "It's a bit odd, getting roomed up with women. It wasn't co-ed dorms last year. I'm fine with it though, as long as you two are." He put down the magazine and got off the bed. "And you are madame?" He said as he approached the Arcanine Gijinka.

Blair blushed slightly and began talking. "I-Im Blair, its nice to m-meet you' she said kindly. She then turned to her other roommate who seemed to be an eevee gijinka. "Hi there its nice too meet you as well." "im fine with the co-ed rooms as well." "Im going to drop off my stuff and go find the cafeteria and get some breakfast. Im really hungry. Do any of you want to come with me? It would be a nice time to get to know each other"

• Brohoof 1

Synthia mutters an excuse and dashes towards the bedroom. She grabs her bow, checking it's string and the wheels for signs of wear. She throws herself into it, hoping that she the others would leave her to her thoughts. She went from having nobody in her dorm (in her head) to 2 people in less than 10 seconds, which made her uncomfortable.

"Well, I'd be fine with that, but I still haven't met you yet Madame." Rune said, walking towards the Eevee Gijinka, extending a hand in a handshake. "I see you take an interest in archery, interesting sport that, I've never been able to do it myself, mostly due to my shoddy aim, but I'd like to see how it's done some time."

She retreats to a corner, staring at his hand like he might beat her and holding the bow between them like a shield. "Umm, okay. Umm, wh-when does class start? I t-t-transfered." She tries to control her studdering and shaking, but found it hard not to be terrified. It came natrually to her, considering the discriminatory beat-downs she had in the past.

Blair notices how uncomfortable Synthia must feel. She then feels that she did something. "I-im sorry if i scared you or hurt you or something...I didnt mean to make you feel so uncomfortable. Im sorry" Blair looks down to the floor sadly feeling guilty 

(edited)

Donnie walked up to Aqua. He looked at her, and realized he was starting to like her too. "Oh, uh....hi," he said awkwardly as his face turned red. He started to smile as he tried to stop blushing. "I don't remember seeing you yesterday, but I think we'll be good friends," he said to bring up a conversation.

Edited by Breeze